Author Topic: [this topic can be deleted]  (Read 3660 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
[this topic can be deleted]
« on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 20:34:22 »
[I've combined my site recommendations into one topic]
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline fanpeople

Re: [this topic can be deleted]
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 20:38:58 »
I put forward a motion that this thread not be deleted.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 21:02:13 »

Antiestablishment.. !!

Get Woahk..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 21:16:47 »

Antiestablishment.. !!

Get Woahk..

can i get a seconded on this motion

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 21:33:35 »
Motion is has passed the house commons and is ready for submission to the house of lords.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 22:12:26 »
Motion is has passed the house commons and is ready for submission to the house of lords.

So many possibilities.. Tell us a story Fanpeople..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 00:03:09 »
In West Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.
When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said

More
"You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"

`

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 08:25:25 »
In West Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.
When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said

More
"You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"

`

Tp4 can't catch.. never played b-ball.. it's such a damn heavy ball.. similarly bowling, wtheck

dat's why Tp4 computers..

Offline ThoughtArtist

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 13:49:07 »
CLICKBAIT!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 20:11:53 »
inb4locked
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 20:22:44 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline JP

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 21:15:36 »

Who are you going to touch?

/Stealth Mode. !!
// Keeps'm'guessing

*grabs 'em by the *****

212750-0

« Last Edit: Mon, 11 February 2019, 21:19:26 by JP »
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 04:13:53 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 21:03:25 »

but i hear they produce a unique sound when depressed.

What chu' gonna do, whachu' gonna do when they come for u.. !!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 24 February 2019, 18:48:29 »
Then why isn't it deleted yet  :mad:.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 03:24:57 »
You can eat all the food in your house or go out for a run naked in the middle of the day - doesn't mean you will :p
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline JP

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 07:53:33 »
You can eat all the food in your house or go out for a run naked in the middle of the day - doesn't mean you will :p

Yeah, seriously who would eat all their food like that?
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 09:09:55 »
I just hurd an old person use the noun Googer .  : "Did you try putting that into the Googer ?"

Quite like the way it sounds.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 17:16:13 »
I just hurd an old person use the noun Googer .  : "Did you try putting that into the Googer ?"

I used to work with an old man that called JBHIFI  J and B HIFI. I thought it sounded more refined.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 17:44:31 »

I used to work with an old man that called JBHIFI  J and B HIFI. I thought it sounded more refined.

JBHIFI was Wifi ?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 20:02:25 »

Yeah, seriously who would eat all their food like that?

You'd get indigestion running around eating.