Author Topic: Why does this site exist?  (Read 12207 times)

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
Why does this site exist?
« on: Tue, 21 August 2007, 04:50:49 »
I am an obsessive person by nature, and when I'm focused on something I want to live, breath, and eat it.  I've been looking for a while for a good online forum to discuss one of my favorite topics, keyboards.  Sure, you can post a topic at Ars Technica's online forum or other similar site, but there just wasn't a place out there to fully share my current obsession.  

It is yet to be determined whether people will gravitate to this site and join in the fun.  I figured I might as well throw it against the proverbial wall and see if it sticks.  

If you have input device resources you'd like to share, projects you'd like to talk about, or simply have some passing questions regarding a particular keyboard (or pointing device), feel free to join in.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
Re: Why does this site exist?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 17:22:14 »
I think this site will be a great idea for people to share keyboards and keyboard related devices!

Offline Soarer

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 17:28:56 »
It will never catch on!

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 17:30:21 »
LOL necrobump.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 17:59:46 »
I think this site will be a great idea for people to share keyboards and keyboard related devices!

How did you even manage to find this fossil thread?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 18:03:14 »
Seriously...

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 18:06:46 »
kmiller8 is having a mid-life crisis, remember?  It will be Harleys and blondes before you know it.

Also, he probably switched his prefs to oldest first.

- Ron I samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 18:09:19 »
I figured I might as well throw it against the proverbial wall and see if it sticks. 

Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 18:38:36 »
holy resurrection

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 18:53:37 »
This site exists because there are men whose sole loving relationship is with keyboards.  In that ways these men are also digital womanizers: board to board to board, cap to cap, stripping, lubing, soldering.... it's getting hot in here.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 19:02:46 »
Quote from: Anonymous Coward

I feel ashamed when I see a grown up man say things like "...a sharp drop at the actuation point at around 2/3 - 3/4 way down the..."

Don't you have anything better to do with your life than yammering away on the minute details of a keyboard? I have both an M and an F that I picked up at goodwill for nothing 15 years ago and for the first time yesterday I googled about them and found 'enthusiast' (here an euphemism for retarded) websites where idiots bounce off the walls telling each other about the orgasms per second they have when using them. And 'using' is an overstatement with 90% of those morons. Most are busy opening them, cleaning the last atom of dirt off them, 'restoring' what doesn't need any restoration, 'upgrading', thinking of names for them, 'modding', taking photos, showing them off, in general jerking off about the clicky sensations and the superb accuracy of their typing and other general uber-dorkiness. What I never found there was anything useful to do with them, ie. actually program a computer.

Go type 'messenger lectures' in youtube and see what smart people look like, then kill yourself disassembling your One True Keyboard(TM) for the nth time and swallowing all the buckling springs.

And then mail one of your remaining model Fs to me.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 19:14:12 »
I figured I might as well throw it against the proverbial wall and see if it sticks. 

Hahahahahah! I remember when he posted that video!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 19:24:21 »
ARISE CHICKEN. CHICKEN ARISE!

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 19:26:36 »
ARISE CHICKEN. CHICKEN ARISE!

Lol, I get this reference
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 20:59:04 »

And why weren't there any replies before?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 08 June 2013, 21:01:10 »

kmiller8, saver of lost discussions!

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 09 June 2013, 01:02:50 »

Well back in '07 there were really just a handful of GH members.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 09 June 2013, 01:06:14 »

Well back in '07 there were really just a handful of GH members.

And they all amassed large collections of cheap CCs and lived happily ever after.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 14:32:52 »
hey i like keyboards! can i be a memeber of this new site iMav?
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 14:44:37 »
No Sorry, We're Full
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 14:50:17 »
holy resurrection

this kmiller character is slowly becoming annoying.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 15:04:26 »
holy resurrection

this kmiller character is slowly becoming annoying.

I used to think kmiller was a gurl....

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 15:10:16 »
with the amount of attention he seeks, maybe it is?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 15:14:11 »
with the amount of attention he seeks, maybe it is?

you can read me like a book. lolz colonp

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 22:05:42 »
No Sorry, We're Full

Darn! put me down on a waiting list. I have some keyboard opinions to force on everyone!
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline The_Ed

• Asperger's... SQUIRREL! I'm Anal Retentive *****!
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 00:40:23 »
Reaper "frelled" me... Twice... Did he "frell" you too?... *brohug*
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 00:45:22 »
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #27 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 05:27:02 »
No replies there either, where was the love for iMav in 2007?

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 05:28:30 »
Oh the days when iMav would greet new members!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=3829.msg56903#msg56903
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 05:31:49 »
Oh the days when iMav would greet new members!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=3829.msg56903#msg56903

Now that post is a piece of history! :)

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 22:20:26 »
In 2007 I was moving from San Diego to the bay area and making offers on $1.3 million beach houses left and right on my iPhone from my Jaguar or F350 while driving along the beach and getting laid a lot by sweet young things.

***U.S. financial crisis/meltdown 2008***

Summer 2009 found me living in a $1700 mo. crappy beach rental built in 1896 with a porch that was made into the kitchen in 1915. Oh yea, I joined GH that August. Oh yea, not getting laid nearly as much by anybody, but definitely getting screwed a lot.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 22:22:08 »
In 2007 I was moving from San Diego to the bay area and making offers on $1.3 million beach houses left and right on my iPhone from my Jaguar or F350 while driving along the beach and getting laid a lot by sweet young things.

Summer 2009 found me living in a $1700 mo. crappy beach rental built in 1896 with a porch that was made into the kitchen in 1915. Oh yea, I joined GH that August. Oh yea, not getting laid nearly as much by anybody, but definitely getting screwed a lot.

TIL, Keyboards **** up your life

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 22:26:02 »
Summer 2009 found me living in a $1700 mo. crappy beach rental

let's see, summer 2009 i was paying about 100 a month in rent to live in a closet (lowest rent i've paid other than free + utilities).
present day i split a $1600 3 bedroom in west oakland with 4 other people.
you must not have been hit THAT hard :P
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 22:42:31 »

let's see, summer 2009 i was paying about 100 a month in rent to live in a closet (lowest rent i've paid other than free + utilities).

I'll deal with you later, bud.

Hey, got a contact for the $100 closet?
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 22:44:31 »

TIL, Keyboards **** up your life

Chicks seem to dig the keyboard modding stuff. Of course there were a COUPLE I didn't show it to...they were pretty amazing and I didn't wand to get off track with them. So can't say they would have been as impressed.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 13 June 2013, 02:39:45 »

Can't tell if sarcasm.

Offline y0fate

• The Holy CBass.
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 13 June 2013, 03:49:11 »
kmiller8 is having a mid-life crisis, remember?  It will be Harleys and blondes before you know it.

Also, he probably switched his prefs to oldest first.

- Ron I samwisekoi
My Mom's post mid-life crisis is now an obsession with Harley's... It is a little strange to go shopping for a gift for your mom at a Harley Davidson store...
"No"- Greed

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 23:04:55 »
THIS is why this site exists....

25896-0

This MAKES MY DAY. And why shouldn't it?

THIS is why this site exists....

To be able to be fortunate enough to just have the OPPORTUNITY to interact, engage, network, learn, share, entertain/be entertained, be shocked and amazed, and let's face is...sometimes get free ****, right here on this not-so-humble-anymore forum.

THIS is why this site exists...

Enjoying and partaking with creative, obsessive (what's wrong with that?), interesting, motivated, talented, generous, quirky, people with an admittedly somewhat unusual interest of input devices mostly mechanical switch keyboards. But it makes total sense. 99% of people use keyboards, most people use them more than they want to, only because they HAVE to, and mechanical keyboards are the equivalent of the highest end cars (sort of, gimmie a break here).

If you want to get a real kick in the pants, start meeting GH'rs. I have met a few one-on-one in Silicon Valley over the years. Some don't post but lurk on occasion. I'm on good terms and touch base because of respect, interest, concern, and I like them. Going to the second GH meet up in the bay area recently let me get some face time with a group, which is a completely unique experience and you can't buy that anywhere.

I have personally received an outpouring of support by numerous people during a very difficult and scary time. The offers were unsolicited, and generous. Employment offers, offers to do work for me in an unpaid capacity, advice, moral support, and a general expression of well wishing which can go a long way.

We, individually and collectively made many mistakes on and with this site and to the community, and in spite of these mistakes, this site has flourished. GH could have done more, but it certainly could be less than it is now. Many people have taken ownership here in our little virtual world. Some not so positive (like an idiot little brother that eats boogers you tolerate because you have too) but almost all are positive, contribute, build, have a goal, move forward, and have a common vision and path with others and create this community.

R.I.P. those that have moved on, voluntarily or not, it was really something. Thanks for the memories, the good times and some of the bad. Thanks for who and what you are/have been, and what you have done for me and others here. I challenge all to see what can be made with what has been started here. This is barely the beginning...there are no limits. Have a dream, make a plan, share it, enlist others, make it happen.

You are here.

THIS is why this site exists.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 June 2013, 23:10:40 by Input Nirvana »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 23:52:35 »
Very well said :)

Definitely +1

(Except the bit about boogers.)

Offline iri

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 05:10:08 »
super nice cup!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 19:50:03 »

I'll deal with you later, bud.

Hey, got a contact for the $100 closet?

that was one of the gnarliest houses i ever lived in. the house itself was actually beautiful but the combination of tenants turned it into one of the grossest scummiest metalhead/punk dude houses i've ever seen. in fact, as it was on Humboldt street, it earned itself the nickname Scumboldt.

the guy who was supposed to be paying the garbage bill never paid it ONCE over a 2 year period and they eventually stopped picking it up... the back porch pretty much turned into a dump. i still love that man like a brother.

god i miss that place.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 20:15:11 »
super nice cup!

Got it in Houston :)

...god i miss that place.

I miss it and I wasn't even there!

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #42 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 02:34:22 »
So why does this site exist again?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 02:42:16 »
So why does this site exist again?

So we can reawaken the dead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 03:09:36 »
Fleetwood Mac.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 05:24:31 »
duno, delete it
I love Elzy

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 06:09:21 »
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

complaining

more $

Offline Altis

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 20:21:00 »
What's crazy is OP is still an active member. Coming up on a decade before you know it.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 20:30:54 »
What's crazy is OP is still an active member.

iMav is Geekhack.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 21:27:22 »
Heard he's still rekin walls and checking smoke detectors.
I love Elzy