Author Topic: The many faces of Geekhack  (Read 1623806 times)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: The many faces of Geekhack
« Reply #2450 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 18:24:47 »

We have 42656 members..  30:1 male:female ratio..   That's 1376 females..   assuming 15% of females are h0t ch1x,   there should be at least 206 hot chix fotos in this thread..

Show Image

You just gotta show off your hot bod and say "pm nudes".

Show us how that's done Halverz...

Nah, ain't no hot bod here.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2451 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 18:27:31 »

Stalking.....
Show Image

This is why we can't have nice things lol.

From the looks of that one pic, you look perfectly normal for a MS Paint caricature.

My version on "h0t ch1x":

Show Image

I know boxing is really popular right now but you don't have to wear a plastic bag to lose weight

I was just trying to be h0t, and I just assumed bags were trendy atm. Guess I should find a box.

We have 42656 members..  30:1 male:female ratio..   That's 1376 females..   assuming 15% of females are h0t ch1x,   there should be at least 206 hot chix fotos in this thread..

Show Image

Guys, he's getting real technical now (and possibly impatient). Whipping out those maths skills. He's trying to impress the ladies with his academia!
He wants those 206 noods he's currently missing out on.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2452 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 18:40:20 »
I was just trying to be h0t, and I just assumed bags were trendy atm. Guess I should find a box.

TIL Bags are h0t and trendy. I wish to be both of those things...BRB, I need ten of those!!! :))

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2453 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 18:54:32 »

Show Image

Why all the h0t ch1x refuse to post photos..
because of posts like that lol

Come on though. Who doesn't wanna see "h0t ch1x"? I feel like this is where your photoshopping skills shine.
liara buscemi was a joke and so was willem dafemshep, man...

+ id like 2 see more hot/cute dudes in this thread
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2454 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 18:56:43 »

Show Image

Come on though. Who doesn't wanna see "h0t ch1x"? I feel like this is where your photoshopping skills shine.

The previous 80 some pages in this thread doesn't have enough dudes for ya lol?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2455 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 19:01:47 »

Show Image

You can power a light with a necklace?
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2456 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 19:05:04 »

paicrai stop being so greedy. You got 80 pages of cuties.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2457 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 19:05:21 »

Show Image

You can power a light with a necklace?

Someone is clever.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2458 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 19:19:09 »

Show Image

paicrai stop being so greedy. You got 80 pages of cuties.

N E V E R  E N O U G H
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2459 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 19:47:33 »
Someone is clever.

I see things that other people do not see.

It is not always a good thing.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2460 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 19:57:58 »
Someone is clever.

I see things that other people do not see.

It is not always a good thing.

Do thou witness Tp4's light..

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2461 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 20:15:36 »

Do thou witness Tp4's light..

Not unless you can power a light bulb with a necklace.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2463 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 21:38:47 »
Getting this thread back on topic  :thumb:

At Disneyland for my Daughter's 2nd birthday (actually went a month before her birthday so that we could get in on the Frozen stuff before it ends on May 15th).

This one is super blurry, but too good to get rid of.  She is literally yelling "Olaf!" and ran up to him. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2464 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 21:45:33 »
I'd pay money to see that last picture From olafs perspective. She must've been so stoked badwrench!

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2465 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 21:51:01 »
I'd pay money to see that last picture From olafs perspective. She must've been so stoked badwrench!

It was awesome!  My wife was off to the right and saw it all.  We did a day at Disneyland and a day at California Adventure and she was stoked on just about everything.  We had an amazing time just enjoying her reactions.  She was not stoked on Mr. Toads wild ride - too jerky.  She kept saying "done?" over and over.  It was cute and I was glad that ride was super short. 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2466 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 22:00:10 »

It was awesome!  My wife was off to the right and saw it all.  We did a day at Disneyland and a day at California Adventure and she was stoked on just about everything.  We had an amazing time just enjoying her reactions.  She was not stoked on Mr. Toads wild ride - too jerky.  She kept saying "done?" over and over.  It was cute and I was glad that ride was super short. 

Show Image

Show Image

Good call on taking ur kid to disney early.

I went there too late myself,  the entire time I was thinking,  hell I could go home and play CS, why the hell am I even here..

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2467 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 22:15:07 »

Show Image

Show Image

I went there too late myself,  the entire time I was thinking,  hell I could go home and play CS, why the hell am I even here..

My Dad made me wait until I was 5yrs old before he took me to Disney World.  I used to say I would never make my kid wait that long, but now I think I understand why he did.

I plan on taking my daughter around the same age, maybe 4yrs.  She just gets so tired whenever we take her on all day outings. If I took her now I think she would be ready to crash after about 4hrs.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2468 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 22:29:55 »

Show Image

Show Image

You have a beautiful family, Badwrech! Glad you all had a great time!  ;D
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2469 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 22:45:54 »

Show Image

Show Image

We actually took her last year as well, but that was more for Grandma to walk her around and spend the day with her while we had a good time.  :thumb:  Her parents actually joined us on the first day as well at Disneyland and it was great. 

Show Image

Show Image

My Dad made me wait until I was 5yrs old before he took me to Disney World.  I used to say I would never make my kid wait that long, but now I think I understand why he did.

I plan on taking my daughter around the same age, maybe 4yrs.  She just gets so tired whenever we take her on all day outings. If I took her now I think she would be ready to crash after about 4hrs.

Yeah, it is a tough call.  Lucky for me, Eden does just fine without an afternoon nap, she just goes to bed a little earlier.  She was pretty gung ho the entire first day.  Day 2 was a little tougher and she actually took a little nap for about an hour in her stroller.

Show Image

Show Image

You have a beautiful family, Badwrech! Glad you all had a great time!  ;D

Thank you.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2470 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 23:22:57 »
OMG Badwrench your daughter is so cute.  ;D  looks like you guys had a blast.  :)

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #2471 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 00:28:10 »

Show Image

Show Image

I must say that I love the second picture.  It's a great family picture  :)

Offline iri

« Reply #2472 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 06:09:35 »
all right, so now we have a girl who saves on electric bills.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2473 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 09:16:15 »

Show Image

iri confirmed bear

adding this to ur fake okcupid
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #2474 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 09:44:32 »

Show Image

Iri is nominated as sex symbol of GH  8)
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #2475 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 12:49:19 »
arty selfie

selfie1 by oscillik, on Flickr
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2476 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 20:40:02 »
I have done a terrible thing to my face  :'(

Facial Hair by Andrew Hoffman, on Flickr

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2477 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 20:42:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

why....i don't even....you cut your man hair......

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2478 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 21:16:22 »
Show Image

is that u there? look a lot like him
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2479 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 21:44:48 »

Show Image

Show Image

At least you left the sideburns ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2480 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 22:15:06 »

Show Image

Show Image

At least you left the sideburns ;)

Really wish I could grow a full beard.. I'd be so popular with the older women..

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #2481 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 05:52:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

why....i don't even....you cut your manhood......

FTFY ;)

Offline iri

« Reply #2482 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:13:21 »

Show Image

Show Image

looks good.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #2483 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:31:12 »

Show Image

Show Image

No..
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #2484 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:03:29 »
This thread confirms my worst fears about you all.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2485 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:06:40 »
This thread confirms my worst fears about you all.

Is that your way of saying we're all geeky looking and unattractive ?

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #2486 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:10:59 »

Show Image

Show Image

haouf......

:'(
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #2487 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:12:43 »

Show Image

Show Image

Well studying is only the second hardest thing right now :^)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2488 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:19:57 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yikes.

But I do platonically like the new look Hoff.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Seranite

• Doesn't know what's going on.
« Reply #2489 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:21:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yikes.

Just platonically? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2490 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:28:51 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yikes.

Just platonically? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

:-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2491 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:34:28 »
Whoa, I like this more than I thought.  :thumb:

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2492 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:37:35 »
I live near Atlanta (aka Hotlanta) and I am dreading the summer heat.

Should I buzz my hair short again? Or does it look better with a couple of inches of length?

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2493 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:41:22 »

Should I buzz my hair short again? Or does it look better with a couple of inches of length?
No way I could be as calm as you are with that tarantula on my hand!  :eek:

I think you should just buzz it! I would do whatever I could to keep cooler during the summer.  :thumb:
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2494 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:43:30 »

I prefer the look with a couple inches of length, but ultimately your comfort is probably more important.   :thumb:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2495 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:52:44 »

Keep it longer.

Key is, light-hair-wax to keep the shape.

Offline iri

« Reply #2496 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:53:31 »

longer hair looks better and i don't think making it shorter will significantly help you in heat.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2497 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 10:54:44 »
i know you guys can't handle this badass over here

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2498 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 10:56:18 »