Author Topic: What type of procrastinator are you?  (Read 5702 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
What type of procrastinator are you?
« on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 21:48:14 »
Was sitting around not doing what I am supposed to be doing, and got side-tracked by this quiz.
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/callalily19/what-type-of-procrastinator-are-you/

results:
66827-0

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
Re: What type of procrastinator are you?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 21:52:23 »
ADD

I have an exam at 9am, it's 3:50am now, and I've barely studied. And yet I'm on GH and doing this stupid ****ing quiz. Sometimes I want to slap myself really hard in the face.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 21:55:15 »
ADD

I have an exam at 9am, it's 3:50am now, and I've barely studied. And yet I'm on GH and doing this stupid ****ing quiz. Sometimes I want to slap myself really hard in the face.

hahahahahhaa...

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 22:02:09 »
You Scored as Perfectionist

You are the perfectionist procrastinator. Perfectionists fear failure or not doing a good enough job. They suffer from too high standards. Lest it be less than perfect, perfectionists have trouble starting or finishing a project. However, if the procrastinator does not get an "A," the fact that he or she did not give him or herself enough time to properly do the project excuses the procrastinator from not having done a perfect job. "If I had started earlier..." is a common lament from the perfectionist trying to excuse him or herself.

Perfectionist    
   63%
Not a procrastinator    
   50%
Overdoer    
   44%
Defier/rebel    
   31%
Worrier    
   31%
Crisis-maker    
   25%
ADD    
   19%
Dreamer    
   6%
Teenager    
   0%

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 22:20:08 »
ADD

Welcome to the ****ing club.   :p  I was on GH every night when I had exams, presentations, reports due.  :(  Though that was mostly this semester where I could afford to procrastinate.  That would not have worked previous semesters.

Also, why is there are range of answers for "I am under 20."??  It's yes or no.  There is no "neither agree nor disagree"...

Also also, apparently I'm an overdoer.  I think that's actually really accurate though, unfortunately.  :(

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 22:36:20 »
ADD

Welcome to the ****ing club.   :p  I was on GH every night when I had exams, presentations, reports due.  :(  Though that was mostly this semester where I could afford to procrastinate.  That would not have worked previous semesters.

Also, why is there are range of answers for "I am under 20."??  It's yes or no.  There is no "neither agree nor disagree"...

Also also, apparently I'm an overdoer.  I think that's actually really accurate though, unfortunately.  :(

Yeah the under 20 things odd, and that there is a category just labeled 'teenager.' Suppose that just implies that people under 20 have poor attention spans, which isn't untrue. I don't think I've been around someone under the age of 20 recently who didn't pull out there phone to check it every couple of minutes, as if their life force is tied to the amount of time they spend glancing at the screen. When someone pulls out their phone I usually stop mid-sentance and walk away.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 22:39:17 »
ADD

Yeah the under 20 things odd, and that there is a category just labeled 'teenager.' Suppose that just implies that people under 20 have poor attention spans, which isn't untrue. I don't think I've been around someone under the age of 20 recently who didn't pull out there phone to check it every couple of minutes, as if their life force is tied to the amount of time they spend glancing at the screen. When someone pulls out their phone I usually stop mid-sentance and walk away.

I hang out with other 23-24 year olds and literally everyone with a smartphone has it out all the time.  My roommate will be "watching" tv with me, miss something, and interrupt to ask what happened.  wtf?  Just watch the damn show, man.

That's one reason I'm glad I don't have a smartphone, cause I can't be that guy.  Only downside is when everyone you're with is okay with looking at their phones and you're left out (which is so backwards).

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 22:43:48 »
ADD

Only downside is when everyone you're with is okay with looking at their phones and you're left out (which is so backwards).

This is the most absurd, yet unfortunately true sentences I've read recently. It's both compulsive behavior and a form of escapism, that **** doesn't fly in the real world. I've heard about kids doing that kind of thing in the middle of job interviews, it baffling to me how someone could be OK with that.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 22:43:55 »
I'll take that quiz and find out...later :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 22:46:48 »
The kind that is on this site instead of doing a weeks worth of math hw before taking a make up quiz that's supposed to be really hard

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:06:48 »
Apparently it rates me as a perfectionist. That's accurate, but I don't do it in a procrastinator's fashion -- I get stuff done to an okay level, and keep changing it to make it better :P
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:09:43 »
My top three:

Crisis-maker   
81%
Perfectionist   
75%
ADD   
63%

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:10:58 »
My top three:

Crisis-maker   
81%
Perfectionist   
75%
ADD   
63%

Well that's an interesting combination.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:13:37 »
I got 94% Perfectionist Procrastinator and 88% Overdoer Procrastinator... Lol. Makes sense.

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:38:42 »
Dreamer with ADD

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:50:56 »
I wonder what's on Reddit.... wonder what's new on GH.... wonder if I have any new emails.... I wonder what's on Reddit....

and the cycle repeats itself every 10minutes until I can't stay awake any longer

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:59:56 »
I wonder what's on Reddit.... wonder what's new on GH.... wonder if I have any new emails.... I wonder what's on Reddit....

and the cycle repeats itself every 10minutes until I can't stay awake any longer
IHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEITIHATEIT

seriously why am i STILL on gh.. just under 3 hours until exam.
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 June 2014, 00:09:16 by Photekq »
github

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 00:44:46 »

I cycle between GH, reddit, facebook, and two email inboxes.  If I can make it through all five with nothing new in any of them then I consider my "task" completed and I move on to doing whatever I was supposed to do.  Or sleeping.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 03:33:48 »
i just finished a thing at school really quickly after not doing anything for 30 minutes and now i'm on gh and i didn't even bother doing the test
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 04:16:17 »
nah, I have plenty of time to do that quiz, why so hurry
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 05:08:00 »
Seems I am a Crisis-maker, although I don't do tests any more so its more a reflection of what I used to do anyway, the twilight hours of the night are the best to do work in I find, as my brain is in overdrive from then day :/
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 05:31:32 »
You Scored as Defier/rebel

Nope, this does not describe me at all.

The test is flawed.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline agodinhost

• Soylent green is people ...
    • Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 07:12:45 »
You Scored as Worrier

Your procrastination type is the worrier, who needs security and fears risk. Worriers tiptoe through life, constantly anxious about the "what-ifs." They put off decision-making and resist change, dragging out projects as long as they can.

Worrier    
   88%
Perfectionist    
   81%
Dreamer    
   81%
ADD    
   81%
Crisis-maker    
   75%
Overdoer    
   69%
Defier/rebel    
   63%
Not a procrastinator    
   38%
Teenager    
   31%
Building one square I2C keyboard with those 1200 switches (thanks JDCarpe)
GH60 |GH60-Alps |GH60-BT |GHPad/GHPad Alps |GH60-Case |Alps TKL |EL Wire |OS Controller, Round 2 |My Custom Keyboard |WTT/WTB

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 07:21:06 »

Not surprising at all...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline osi

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 07:23:01 »
Overdoer   81%
Crisis-maker 81%
Perfectionist 75%
ADD   69%
Dreamer   63%
Worrier  63%
Defier/rebel   50%
Teenager   38%
Not a procrastinator     25%

I'm still 38% teenager!!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 07:25:15 »

seems legit

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 07:27:54 »

ADD   
88%
Perfectionist   
75%
Defier/rebel   
75%
Worrier   
63%
Dreamer   
63%
Crisis-maker   
44%
Not a procrastinator   
25%
Teenager   
25%
Overdoer   
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #27 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:02:14 »
Perfectionist   94%
ADD   81%
Worrier   75%
Overdoer   69%
Dreamer   63%
Crisis-maker   63%
Defier/rebel   56%
Not a procrastinator   50%
Teenager   31%

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:18:02 »
Well, it's not wrong.

KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline engicoder

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:55:33 »
Personally, I think my ADD score should be higher ;-)
66874-0

Offline luisbg

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 10:19:54 »
You are the perfectionist procrastinator. Perfectionists fear failure or not doing a good enough job. They suffer from too high standards. Lest it be less than perfect, perfectionists have trouble starting or finishing a project. However, if the procrastinator does not get an "A," the fact that he or she did not give him or herself enough time to properly do the project excuses the procrastinator from not having done a perfect job. "If I had started earlier..." is a common lament from the perfectionist trying to excuse him or herself.

Perfectionist   
75%
Dreamer   
63%
Overdoer   
63%
Defier/rebel   
50%
Worrier   
44%
Crisis-maker   
31%
Teenager   
31%
Not a procrastinator   
25%
ADD   
25%
Leopold FC660M - Brown mx switches - black case - white blank keys :: ErgoDox - Blue mx switches - classic case - black blank keys

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 13:08:47 »
this is such a bad quiz.. I can't believe you guys took the time to take it and have continued to talk about it as if it's any indication of ANYTHING other than the fact that the internet generation lead terribly uneventful lives...

I include myself,   --- but at least I didn't take the damn quiz....

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 13:12:56 »
this is such a bad quiz.. I can't believe you guys took the time to take it and have continued to talk about it as if it's any indication of ANYTHING other than the fact that the internet generation lead terribly uneventful lives...

Show Image

I'd rather take the quiz than ***** about other people taking it, but that's just me.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 17:32:25 »

Show Image

Teenager
100%

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 17:43:11 »
I'll do this test tomorrow
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 18:20:48 »
Well that's an interesting combination.

:-X agreed

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #36 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 18:24:37 »

Well played.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 01:10:35 »

Well played.

1. Nothing against TacticalStache
2. I think we all thought of the joke
But jd did already do it.  :P

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 01:13:50 »

Well played.

I'll yell at you someday hoff....

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 01:18:26 »

Well played.

I'll yell at you someday hoff....

You already have.  :(

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 01:20:13 »
Mine  :))

Overdoer   69%
Worrier   63%
Crisis-maker   44%
Defier/rebel   44%
Perfectionist   38%
Not a procrastinator   38%
Teenager   25%
ADD   13%
Dreamer   6%
I like linear switches

Offline JoeC

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 23:26:17 »
insert yadda yadda yadda to save space
Perfectionist   81%  Crisis-maker   81%  Worrier    81% so how does perfectionist come out on top?
Overdoer   75%
Dreamer   69%
ADD   63%
Teenager     56%    WTF? I'm 32!
Not a procrastinator     50% What does that even mean?
Defier/rebel   38%
Lurk Moar!!!!!

Offline Protato_Tubby

• people enthusiast
« Reply #42 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 13:12:29 »
Procrasturbation. 'Nuff said.
DELL AT102W Black Alps | IBM Model M 122 | Matias Tactile Pro 4

Offline elton5354

« Reply #43 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 13:43:49 »
You Scored as Dreamer
Your procrastination type is the dreamer, who wants life to be easy and simple. Dreamers plan grand ideas, but the "bothersome details" keep them from doing the work. "That might be hard" is translated to "I can’t do it."

Dreamer   100%
ADD   94%
Worrier   88%
Perfectionist   88%
Crisis-maker   81%
Overdoer   81%
Teenager   63%
Defier/rebel  56%
Not a procrastinator    38%

:))

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #44 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 14:30:43 »
github

Offline osi

« Reply #45 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 14:57:03 »

Show Image

TP just post your results. I KNOW you took the quiz.... :D

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 08 June 2014, 08:10:22 »

Why put off to tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow? :))

Anyway...here's mine:

You Scored as Dreamer

Your procrastination type is the dreamer, who wants life to be easy and simple. Dreamers plan grand ideas, but the "bothersome details" keep them from doing the work. "That might be hard" is translated to "I can’t do it."

Dreamer    88%
Perfectionist    81%
Defier/rebel    81%
Not a procrastinator    69%
Worrier    63%
Overdoer    63%
ADD    31%
Teenager    31%
Crisis-maker    31%

Offline Protato_Tubby

• people enthusiast
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 08 June 2014, 08:32:37 »
My 69th post:
:P
You Scored as PerfectionistYou are the perfectionist procrastinator. Perfectionists fear failure or not doing a good enough job. They suffer from too high standards. Lest it be less than perfect, perfectionists have trouble starting or finishing a project. However, if the procrastinator does not get an "A," the fact that he or she did not give him or herself enough time to properly do the project excuses the procrastinator from not having done a perfect job. "If I had started earlier..." is a common lament from the perfectionist trying to excuse him or herself.

Perfectionist
100%
Dreamer
94%
Overdoer
88%
Crisis-maker
88%
ADD
81%
Defier/rebel
75%
Worrier
75%
Not a procrastinator
50%
Teenager
50%
DELL AT102W Black Alps | IBM Model M 122 | Matias Tactile Pro 4

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 08 June 2014, 13:51:32 »
i'm probably teenager
since i'm a teenager
which has been reflected here more than i want to lately
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 08 June 2014, 14:12:45 »
You Scored as ADD
Your procrastination type is ADD. Attention deficit disorder, or ADD, is one neurological cause of procrastination. Frequently with ADD, there is difficulty staying with a task and seeing it through to completion because of a tendency to get sidetracked.

ADD   
100%
Teenager   
94%
Dreamer   
81%
Perfectionist   
75%
Worrier   
63%
Crisis-maker   
63%