Author Topic: Dat Coronavirus Director, trump Fired.  (Read 974 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Dat Coronavirus Director, trump Fired.
« on: Tue, 05 May 2020, 21:18:59 »
""
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rick-bright-complaint-read-coronavirus-whistleblower-trump-hydroxychloroquine-a9500586.html

To justify extending funding to a pharmaceutical company, Mr Clerici said the CEO was "a friend of Jared Kushner," the president's senior advisor and son-in-law, according to the complaint. ...

The complaint also details attempts by Dr Kadlec, the HHS assistant secretary for preparedness and response, to bypass Dr Bright for funding.

Mr Kadlec had failed to inform Congress about his long-standing relationship with Emergent Biosolutions, which received a government contract worth more than $2 billion.

""

Soooo... They basically raided the Tax Payers for $Billions ... Annnnnnd well here we are, DYING.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: Dat Coronavirus Director, trump Fired.
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 05:36:03 »
I'm ashamed to say I was one of the people hoping Trump would get elected thinking it would be quite funny being as it wouldn't affect me too much and assuming one man really can't have that much power so it would be a string of stupid ideas being thrown out prematurely and going nowhere, like the Mexican wall.  How wrong I was.

Ducky Zero, MX Reds    JD40, Jailhouse Blues           GH60
Soarer controller

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 09:32:34 »
Don't feel bad,  there are string-pullers Behind the thrown. It's not Trump's fault. He's just there to take the heat.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 09:36:25 »

He's just there to take the heat.

He is just there to create a diversion. But his followers wouldn't be paying attention to the dirty work anyway.
“You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this?' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” – Donald Trump at the CDC 2020-03-07

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. This strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" – Isaac Asimov 1980

Online Rob27shred

• insane in the membrane
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 06 May 2020, 09:36:30 »
Don't feel bad,  there are string-pullers Behind the thrown. It's not Trump's fault. He's just there to take the heat.

^This, I honestly think the politicians of the world are all just for show & to be scapegoated. Money really makes the decisions.....