Author Topic: Which topre? HHKB Pro2 (s-type?) or RF 87u 45g uniform  (Read 10097 times)

Offline behappy

Which topre? HHKB Pro2 (s-type?) or RF 87u 45g uniform
« on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 00:12:02 »
Hey there,

I have been researching Topre boards for about a week now, and have decided to treat myself.   :cool:  I've been trying to decide between getting a HHKB Pro 2 (s-type?) and a Realforce 87u 45g uniform weight keyboard. Or maybe if anyone else has anything better that they would like to suggest, please feel free! I'm open to new ideas. I currently use a Noppoo Choc Mini (Cherry MX Reds), and although I enjoy it, I am looking for something a little different. 

I would be using the topre for gaming as well as general typing for papers and such. The layout of the HHKB is something I think I would learn to love, however I am relatively flexible regarding layout. I do not use my F keys, arrow keys, or caps lock very much at all. I am also interested in the silent versions of these boards, but would like the weight to be uniform (45g) if possible. I am very open to suggestions. Also, I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of any upcoming (high end) keyboards that are worth keeping an eye out for, as I was only recently bitten by the KB bug and feel rather behind on the latest keyboard tech.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing what you guys (and gals) have to say!    :D

Noppoo Choc Mini (Cherry MX Reds)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Which topre? HHKB Pro2 (s-type?) or RF 87u 45g uniform
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 01:00:07 »
Get the 87, simply because the switches are more sturdy mounted..

Topre is quite overpriced in the USA.. the premium on the Silent makes it even worse...

You can make the switches silent yourself with some silicon dental bands. and they're every bit as "silent" as the Stock Silent version.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Which topre? HHKB Pro2 (s-type?) or RF 87u 45g uniform
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 01:01:54 »
Don't listen to TP, he crazy

Offline behappy

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 01:54:43 »
Thanks for the quick response!

I'll start looking into Realforces more closely. One of the first things I notice is the strange looking bubble-like windows keys...
Is there anywhere I can purchase a PBT replacement? I just checked EK to no avail.

I know its a minor detail but when paying this amount of money I want to get it as perfect as possible  ;D

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 02:13:45 »
Having owned both a RF 87UB 45g and a HHKB Pro 2 (non-silent type), I'd have to say that the "sturdiness" of the Topre switch doesn't matter in the slightest. Really, what you need to decide is if the HHKB layout is something that appeals to you, because the typing experience on it is absolutely fantastic (this post is actually being written on my HHKB). The HHKB makes slightly more noise than the 87U, but it doesn't feel any less solid. Indeed, I found that the 45g RF felt less solid, as the plate actually accentuated the lightness of the switch. One of the main reasons I moved over to the 55g switch.

The bubble Windows logo is a Microsoft licensing requirement. And, as far as I know, those are actually PBT. From what I can tell, I wouldn't bother paying the extra for the Type-S. While I don't think that the price of a HHKB is a rip off (at $270 currently), I DO think that the Type-S is a rip off. An extra $130 just for dampeners is complete horse-s**t.

Offline behappy

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 02:37:11 »
Hmmmmmm, thanks for the advice! I'll steer clear of the "silent" models all around.

I suppose this means the HHKB is back on the table  :rolleyes:

So, now it's between the HHKB Pro 2 and Realforce 87UB 45g uniform.... The great debate!
I do like the HHKB layout but am a bit curious as to the loudness factor. However, that can be fixed with a few youtube videos  ;)

Right now I think I'm leaning towards the HHKB, but I am still concerned about build quality..
It seems rather subjective but if anyone has any more details regarding build quality or manufacturing issues, any information would be deeply appreciated!

Offline Polymer

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 02:42:58 »
The HHKB Pro 2 will make less noise than your current keyboard...Even with O-rings, Cherry MX keyboards will make more noise than the non type S HHKB.  It doesn't make a lot of noise at all. 

What is your concern about the build quality of the HHKB?  I haven't seen anyone have any particular issues...they're quite simple but very well made...

The main issue people will have w/ the HHKB is really the layout..which I think is great...but it does take time getting used to....For me the weird part was the arrow keys but once I got used to that....no issues at all...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 02:51:43 »
The HHKB Pro 2 will make less noise than your current keyboard...Even with O-rings, Cherry MX keyboards will make more noise than the non type S HHKB.  It doesn't make a lot of noise at all. 

What is your concern about the build quality of the HHKB?  I haven't seen anyone have any particular issues...they're quite simple but very well made...

The main issue people will have w/ the HHKB is really the layout..which I think is great...but it does take time getting used to....For me the weird part was the arrow keys but once I got used to that....no issues at all...

I don't believe this is true..

It may be the case when people are using thin 40a/50a rings..  Which are still quite hard, 40a is as hard as Pencil Eraser

But when you are using 20-30a silicone rings like I am.. Cherry MX is well within the loudness of "non-silent" TOPRE

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 02:56:50 »
I am currently debating the purchase of a topre as well. All though, i have some time to decide. Funds and such.
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 02:58:01 »
I am currently debating the purchase of a topre as well. All though, i have some time to decide. Funds and such.

ffs, just buy one, if you don't like it, put it up for sale -$50...    LETS say you're paid minimum wage to "DECIDE"...

This has clearly taken you SOME hours already.....   my plan is better AND effectively cheaper.

Offline calavera

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 03:03:20 »
I absolutely need dedicated arrow keys, so my vote is for the realforce.

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 03:19:56 »
In this case (god forbid), I actually agree with tp4. I would say that you should just purchase one, and if you don't like it, or feel like the other would be a better choice, you can sell it in the classifieds for almost what you paid for it.

Since they're both essentially the same price, you won't be losing much money at all.

Offline Polymer

« Reply #13 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 03:26:01 »

O-rings don't prevent the noise the keycaps make when they're on the way up.  I've used a large variety of o-rings and it isn't going to prevent certain noises that come from the keyboard....So this is o-rings with thick PBT on a steel plate...Which I'm not saying is loud by any means...but the HHKB Pro2 makes less noise..You might hear some rattling around of the spring which the type-S helps get  rid of..but a HHKB doesn't make much noise at all..or maybe it is just the pitch of the noise that makes it seem like it is making more...

It may be the case when people are using thin 40a/50a rings..  Which are still quite hard, 40a is as hard as Pencil Eraser

But when you are using 20-30a silicone rings like I am.. Cherry MX is well within the loudness of "non-silent" TOPRE

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 03:28:03 »

O-rings don't prevent the noise the keycaps make when they're on the way up.  I've used a large variety of o-rings and it isn't going to prevent certain noises that come from the keyboard....So this is o-rings with thick PBT on a steel plate...Which I'm not saying is loud by any means...but the HHKB Pro2 makes less noise..You might hear some rattling around of the spring which the type-S helps get  rid of..but a HHKB doesn't make much noise at all..or maybe it is just the pitch of the noise that makes it seem like it is making more...

What are you smoking.. THE TOPRE makes JUST AS MUCH NOISE as MX on the way up..

Also, the Silent Topre Foam is too thin...  it reduces the uptick noise from a "sharp -tick-" sound to a "rounded -dot-" sound, but I believe if they used a thicker material they could achieve a near silent "wfuuuu" sound.

Offline Polymer

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 07:32:52 »
What are you smoking.. THE TOPRE makes JUST AS MUCH NOISE as MX on the way up..

Also, the Silent Topre Foam is too thin...  it reduces the uptick noise from a "sharp -tick-" sound to a "rounded -dot-" sound, but I believe if they used a thicker material they could achieve a near silent "wfuuuu" sound.

I'm comparing them side by side right now..I know you can't be because you got rid of your Topre keyboard....

As I said, it could be the tone of the sound that is making a difference but my Cherry boards are louder to me...I'm having someone else listen to it as well right now and they agree...

Looked up the same thing on youtube to verify it wasn't just my HHKB...same thing I see..which is the noise is higher pitch and seems louder to me...

Offline ValerieV

« Reply #16 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 08:56:54 »
I had the Real Force 45 for a short time and i didn't think it sounded as loud as my HHKB. That was one of the reasons i didn't like it. I really like the sound that the HHKB gives me. I wonder if i bought the 55 g keyboard if it would have been louder.

Offline jabar

« Reply #17 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 09:11:55 »
My HHKB, non type S, has an almost silent bottoming out. Yes, it is a lot noisier on the way up, but unlike any MX switch typing harder doesn't make it louder.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 11:10:05 »
I had the Real Force 45 for a short time and i didn't think it sounded as loud as my HHKB. That was one of the reasons i didn't like it. I really like the sound that the HHKB gives me. I wonder if i bought the 55 g keyboard if it would have been louder.

Nope. I had my 45g right next to my 55g at one point, and there wasn't a noticeable difference.

Offline ValerieV

« Reply #19 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 12:03:23 »
Thanks.

Offline behappy

« Reply #20 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 16:46:19 »
Thanks for all the great responses!

For those who have experienced both the RF and the HHKB, which (in your opinion) feels sturdier and which gives a better "typing experience"?
Or, is the feel so similar that it shouldn't even be a factor? Again, I know it is all subjective but I am interested in what you guys have to say.  :p

Right now I am leaning towards the HHKB because of the simplicity of the layout. I cannot think of any instances in which I would need to use F keys or the arrow keys, and I would not be sad to see Caps Lock disappear either.

It is reassuring to know that these boards retain their value so I can simply sell it and try the other if I have any issues, however I would just like to make the right purchase the first time.  ^-^

Any more opinions deeply appreciated!

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 16:56:15 »
Get both, sell the one you don't want here.  To me. For a greatly reduced price. Problem solved.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 17:48:36 »
Get both, sell the one you don't want here.  To me. For a greatly reduced price. Problem solved.

+1 ^

Hmm, I hate to say it, but this is the best advice on this thread.

However, if you only want to buy one keyboard, I say get a RealForce 87U slient version.  Here's why:

1.  Topre v. HHKB Pro 2:  Topre is better for you than HHKB Pro 2, because the layout is going to be more familiar, and therefore easier to use from the start.  HHKB Pro 2 requires a learning curve.  However, once you master the alternative layout of the HHKB Pro 2, of course, typing on your HHKB Pro 2 will be just as fast and easy as on any other keyboard.  But you will need to invest the time.  Do you want to do that on a $450+ keyboard?  IMHO, due to the non-traditional layout, the HHKB Pro 2 is a secondary keyboard, and is definitely not a primary keyboard for daily use.

2.  Bubble Keys:  The bubble 1x Windows keys are part of the appeal of the Topre keyboard.  I don't see how it's a negative.  When you see those bubbles, you know it's a Topre.  It's like saying you don't want to see a blue and white Bavarian flag logo on your BMW.

3.  Variable v. Uniform weight:  Something you may not have considered is variable weighting of the keys.  Variable weighting is better for typing, while uniform weighting is better for gaming, if you use the WASD cluster for gaming.  So, I would say that if you are doing more typing than gaming get the variable.  If more gaming than typing get the uniform weighted keys.  From your post, I gathered that you are a student.  As such, you should be spending more time typing than gaming, anyway, so get the variable.

4.  Silent v. Standard:  The silent version is superior to the standard version.  The "thock" of the silent version is far more appealing than the "thock-clack" sound of the standard versions.  Is it worth $100-$150 more?  That is a personal preference, and I can't tell you how to spend your money.  However, I can tell you definitely that the silent version sounds better, is more appealing, and feels more luxurious.  I highly recommend the silent, but I honestly cannot tell you it's worth the premium price, so you have to decide this one for yourself.  One other caveat is that the silent version only comes with variable weighting.  I have never seen a uniform 45g silent version of a Topre keyboard.  Also something to note, the standard Topre switch is black, while the silent version is purple.

5.  Price:  Let's be honest about this, you are venturing into the very top-end of a luxury market, when you are choosing between Topre v. HHKB Pro keyboards.  Either way you are going to be spending a a lot of money for a keyboard.  Nobody needs to spend so much on a keyboard, since there are so many cheaper alternative ways to get a high-quality mechanical keyboard.  However, since you are seeking the top-end, you might as well do it right.  IMHO, the top-end is not a place to start bargain hunting:  you won't be satisfied if you try to save a few bucks.

6.  Conclusion:  So, what is the take-away message here?  Get the RealForce 87U silent version, and get one with white keycaps.  It will cost you some serious greenbacks, so I'm not trying to save you any money.  But I am trying to give you some good advice on how to enjoy the significant amount of time you are going to spend typing away at your computer.  And really, what is more important than that?

I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline ValerieV

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 18:52:20 »
I don't necessarily agree with this but it is very honest advice. I, however, prefer the sound of the HHKB and i love the small layout of it. The learning curve takes about a week and then you are off and running. Also, is your main computer a laptop? The reason i ask is because i prefer 60% or small keyboards because i place them on top of my laptop when working. Also, it is easier to travel with. I don't think you are going to regret any keyboard you buy. Also, i believe both keyboards have a very good warranty so you are safe there. Good luck with your choice.

Offline Nunez

• BACK!
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 18:57:14 »
TL;DR

Topre Switches wont be any louder than any Rubberdome keyboard. At least from what I've noticed. If anything my HHKB is quieter than my work (crappydome).
I miss Ripster :(
HHKB Pro 2 || KBC Poker || Filco MJ2

Offline behappy

« Reply #25 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 20:55:33 »
I don't necessarily agree with this but it is very honest advice. I, however, prefer the sound of the HHKB and i love the small layout of it. The learning curve takes about a week and then you are off and running. Also, is your main computer a laptop? The reason i ask is because i prefer 60% or small keyboards because i place them on top of my laptop when working. Also, it is easier to travel with. I don't think you are going to regret any keyboard you buy. Also, i believe both keyboards have a very good warranty so you are safe there. Good luck with your choice.

Hi,

My main computer happens to be a desktop, I just keep my keyboard on my keyboard tray and prefer a nice compact typing area. Travel is also not a factor for me.

I have a few questions for anyone else still checking on this thread:

Is the variable-weight RF okay for gaming? (Dota 2, Black Ops 2).
I use QWER and WASD regularly, and am concerned that the weight variation may be an annoyance. (Accidental key presses and such)

-I would prefer to get the silent type but unfortunately it is only available with variable-weighting. :eek:

Also, how much more comfortable is typing on a variable-weight board over a uniform one? (Rather, is it worth "sucking it up" while gaming, so that my overall typing experience is better?)
I'm just trying to get a gauge on how much the variation boards actually affect the feel.

Thank you for your patience with me  ;)

Offline Nunez

• BACK!
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 20:59:59 »
I personally don't like variable weight, for gaming or typing that much for that matter. It would probably be better after a while of getting use to it though. I much prefer the smaller boards so I'd suggest a HHKB, but that's just me.

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 21:13:10 »
tp sounds like he needs another hug...
Having a bad day?

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 23:11:26 »
Thanks for all the great responses!

For those who have experienced both the RF and the HHKB, which (in your opinion) feels sturdier and which gives a better "typing experience"?
Or, is the feel so similar that it shouldn't even be a factor?

Sturdier? The RealForce. A better typing experience? The HHKB. Weird, but that's how it is, for me at least. And they do feel quite different, although both are definitely "Topre".

Again, I know it is all subjective but I am interested in what you guys have to say.  :p

Right now I am leaning towards the HHKB because of the simplicity of the layout. I cannot think of any instances in which I would need to use F keys or the arrow keys, and I would not be sad to see Caps Lock disappear either.

It is reassuring to know that these boards retain their value so I can simply sell it and try the other if I have any issues, however I would just like to make the right purchase the first time.  ^-^

Any more opinions deeply appreciated!

Keep in mind you can also hardware swap capslock and control on the RealForce. And I wouldn't worry about making the "right" purchase the first time. You won't. Or at the very least, you won't ever know if you made the right purchase the first time until you make a few more purchases.

It's ok. We've all been there. You're amongst friends.

Offline Nunez

• BACK!
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 23:27:21 »
I still don't know the right choice for me :P

My keyboard history, Razer BWU - Leopold FC200R Blacks - KBC Poker Reds - Filco MJ2 Browns - Realforce 104UB Variable - HHKB Pro 2 - KBC Poker Blues with Duck case - Duck Case with Poker Clears - and soon Duck Poker with Ergo Clears.

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.”

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 11 February 2013, 04:18:13 »
Hello,

I have both a HKKB Pro 2 and a Topre 86U (variable weight).
I love both of them a lot, and I switch between them regularly because I can't decide which one I really prefer.

Differences between them that make me hesitates:

HKKB PRO 2:
• Shortcuts for sound, eject, mute are very nice (mac only, I use MACOS X)
• small layout + fn key is very space efficient. Does not make a lot of time to get use to

Topre 86U (variable weights)
• I am an heavy emacs users. So variable weight especially for the control key (switched to regular caps lock) makes it more confortable than HHKB Pro 2.
• True Function Keys are nice to have. I can put my Click Clack Key caps, enjoy looking at them and they don't annoy me when I type (I don't like the feel of hitting a Skull with my fingers!)

If I had to choose now. I would take a Realforce 87U Tenkeyless (White/Gray).
For Emacs users (or other programs requiring heavy control key action) I recommend variable weights
For non Emacs users, you can take 45g uniform.

Don't worry about the built quality. It is very good on both. Better than on my Filco or than on any Cherry MX I saw (price not the same true)
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 February 2013, 16:23:52 by Aurélien Bottazzini »

Offline LifeIsGooD2

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 11 February 2013, 07:34:11 »
what is the actual difference between variable and uniform ?

which keys weigh more or less and why ?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 11 February 2013, 08:33:24 »
what is the actual difference between variable and uniform ?

which keys weigh more or less and why ?

supposedly your ring finger and pinky use Lower weighted keys because they're Weaker..

I've always found this weird, because it would always seem the stronger part of the grip resides in my pinky.. but that could just be a false sensation

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 11 February 2013, 10:20:42 »

The above image shows the different key weights in the RF variable.

The uniform is... uniform. Every key is 45g (or 55g).

Offline nar

« Reply #34 on: Mon, 11 February 2013, 13:14:54 »
I prefer the variable weighting, don't know about tp, but I can definately put more force into my index and middle finger.
Keyboards: Topre HE0100 | REALFORCE 103UB & 104UB-DK | FILCO Majestouch 2 Ai Cherry MX Blue | CHERRY G84-4101SPAUS

Offline Polymer

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 11 February 2013, 16:29:05 »
I prefer the variable weighting, don't know about tp, but I can definately put more force into my index and middle finger.

MOST people have stronger middle and index fingers than pinky fingers....which means of course there are exceptions...

I think where people dislike variable isn't even  when you're using QWER for controls..but when you're using WASD, it doesn't feel right....Of course if you re-mapped the controls that would fix that issue...

Offline nar

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 11 February 2013, 18:29:34 »
I think where people dislike variable isn't even  when you're using QWER for controls..but when you're using WASD, it doesn't feel right....Of course if you re-mapped the controls that would fix that issue...

I guess I don't find it as wierd anyways since I use middle finger for W and S and ring for A anyways (when typing) so it just feels fine for me.
Keyboards: Topre HE0100 | REALFORCE 103UB & 104UB-DK | FILCO Majestouch 2 Ai Cherry MX Blue | CHERRY G84-4101SPAUS

Offline behappy

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 00:50:25 »
Thanks for all the replies!

In the end I decided to go with the HHKB Pro 2 (White/Gray) after much consideration.

Once again,thank you for all of your opinions/insights! They really helped me decide and I can't wait to try out the new switches.  :D :D :D

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 01:00:06 »

In the end I decided to go with the HHKB Pro 2 (White/Gray) after much consideration.

Once again,thank you for all of your opinions/insights! They really helped me decide and I can't wait to try out the new switches.  :D :D :D
Enjoy buddy!
Let us know how it turns out :)
Having a bad day?

Offline ValerieV

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 16:45:09 »
You won't regret it. Give yourself time to get used to it. Don't type on it for a week and decide you didn't like it. Let it work on you for a bit. I never really loved my HHKB until i worked with it for over a month. Now i am completely used to the arrow function keys and the feel of the typing. Congratulations.

Offline LifeIsGooD2

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 16:46:44 »
I have 170$ dollars ... trying to figure out whether I want to go ahead and get a new filco or try to save the next 100$ up for a realforce

decisions decisions

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 17:00:55 »
I have 170$ dollars ... trying to figure out whether I want to go ahead and get a new filco or try to save the next 100$ up for a realforce

decisions decisions
Depends on your switch preference I suppose.
Having a bad day?

Offline nar

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 17:04:57 »

decisions decisions

You could always try to find a used realforce on the classifieds, usually they go for around $200 - $250. I got mine for $190 shipped.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 17:48:36 »

Enjoy buddy!
Let us know how it turns out :)

you should've gone with the 87u... now you'll regret it..

I mean, most people regret topre in general... because in the end they're a superior rubber dome yes, but they feel LIKE rubber dome..

While it is easy to forget you're typing on a super rubber dome keyboard, it's hard to forget you spent $300 on one..

The good thing is, if you end up "NOT" liking it, which will probably happen, you can recover 80% the the cost, which is no worse then typical 15% restocking feet.

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 17:51:48 »
restocking feet.
:)) wut.
Having a bad day?