Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4265099 times)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #2850 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 11:41:10 »
Maybe I should work on waking up in that bugatti again...

You and me both.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2851 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 15:01:08 »
NO ****ING P2P MULTIPLAYER FOR HALO 5
ONLY DEDICATED
HALO HYPE is now Away
i will ****ing shank you you utter ****
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2852 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 15:03:49 »
signature

i bet he smells like surströmming
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #2853 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 15:09:20 »
signature

jealous about our välfärd?
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline mr.squishy

• I like beer and keebs
« Reply #2854 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 15:10:33 »
It bothers me when other people steal my deals. Like a deal I was working on for a quad-socket server motherboard. I was super excited about that  :'( :'( :'(

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2855 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 15:12:55 »

signature

SWEDISH VÄLFÄRD HYPE: lol ****ing isis brb

SWEDISH VÄLFÄRD HYPE is now Busy
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #2856 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 15:46:06 »
Today I had "intelligent" conversation with someone younger than my car, made me feel old, am not ready to be old  :'(
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2857 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 16:04:46 »
Today I had "intelligent" conversation with someone younger than my car, made me feel old, am not ready to be old  :'(

Just buy a newer car :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #2858 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 16:19:18 »
I'm bothered that I missed out on a Binge Keythulhu in today's mini sale. I'm particularly bothered because I was there at the right time but the website was overloaded, and my schedule prevented me from being there when the website came back up. Grr.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2859 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 16:19:39 »

My girlfriend is younger than my car. She's also younger than my Model M just about :P
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #2860 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 16:49:56 »
Til katkushkin upgraded his model m to f in his old car and added more stains 

Mod edit: user was banned for this post.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2861 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 16:51:03 »
Til katkushkin upgraded his model m to f in his old car and added more stains 

Wat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2862 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 16:53:06 »

Ha...  you're not there yet..

Tp4 is ready to Die, anytime now.. Today maybe..

Bring it !!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2863 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 20:17:53 »

Hey man, if you want it we can do it!  ;)

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2864 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 21:52:26 »
I keep going out because mail doesn't usually come till 12-1 but it keeps coming earlier so i keep missing it and today it caused me to miss my GON.....
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 March 2015, 22:02:40 by Evo_Spec »
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #2865 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 23:58:53 »

Hey man, if you want it we can do it!  ;)

While you're at it could you change my title.
Flappy bird was so 2013

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2866 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 00:14:23 »
I keep going out because mail doesn't usually come till 12-1 but it keeps coming earlier so i keep missing it and today it caused me to miss my GON.....

I always seem to be at the gym when the mail man comes. He arrives between like 11 and 12 which is the quietest time at my gym. Ah well.

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #2867 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 00:17:39 »
I absolutely despise Windows 8.1 and no part of it wants to cooperate with me.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2868 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 00:19:13 »

I always seem to be at the gym when the mail man comes. He arrives between like 11 and 12 which is the quietest time at my gym. Ah well.

That would suck, cause like you want your mail but you wanna keep healthy.

Would classic start or equivalent help this problem?
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 March 2015, 00:20:48 by Evo_Spec »
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2869 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 00:23:21 »

That would suck, cause like you want your mail but you wanna keep healthy.

I know all about the mail strug, sometimes it takes my school a day or more to sort mail. I get the delivery conformation then have to wait to get the package.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #2870 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 00:32:16 »
Would classic start or equivalent help this problem?
[/quote]

Unfortunately, it's other things that are deal breakers. Driver issues are the main thing. I can't get a microphone to work. Seriously? WTF? It doesn't help its case that some programs are apps. They didn't used to have an X to close them with. Some update I did fixed that apparently. Outside of the desktop it's just clunky and the start screen is entirely useless so I never look at it unless I have to.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline iri

« Reply #2871 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 11:08:48 »
signature

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2872 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 11:10:17 »
On top of many other things my right eye keeps having some sort of spasm....its really aggravating.

Offline mr.squishy

• I like beer and keebs
« Reply #2873 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 19:16:53 »
It bothers me when other people steal my deals. Like a deal I was working on for a quad-socket server motherboard. I was super excited about that  :'( :'( :'(
NEVERMIND, the deal is back on. 4P folding server inbound!!  :p :p :p

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2874 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 04:17:46 »
I'm going to post this in here because I don't think it deserves it's own thread.

Basically, I'm in a predicament. Currently I really don't like my job. I've been feeling this way for about 6 months, and I've been pretty much unhappy every time I'm at work. However, the pay isn't bad, and I'm getting a raise (more than likely) of about 600 a month in about 6 months time. I don't get any more responsibilities, my work times don't change, I just get more money. But I really don't enjoy it.

My local police force is recruiting at the moment, and I've applied to join. Just on a whim. I used to be in the army, and if I'm honest, I miss parts of it. Office life is not what I wanted/hoped it to be, and if I'm honest, I'm bored 90% of the time. I think being a police officer would be cool as ****, I think I would actually be good at it, and it's all the best bits of the army (physical work, wide range of jobs to do) without all the **** bits (getting muddy on exercise, get called a **** 100 times a day, marching around). I'm pretty sure I will get an interview because they want someone who can do the physical side, but knows their way around computers, which is basically me, but I don't know what to do about that. Yes it's shift work, but I'm doing that already and I really don't care about the times/weekends. Only problem is that it's probably going to mean a pay cut (about 200 less than I am on now ish) and me and my gf are looking at getting a mortgage this year (this is probably the most important thing right now).

So, TL;DR is, I hate my job, applying to be a police officer, but that means a pay cut and I want a mortgage. What do you think I should do?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2875 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 04:27:54 »
You sure you want to be a police officer?

First on the scene to scrape body parts off the road?  Attacked by every man and his dog with knifes?

Shot at?  Yelled at?  Molotov cocktails thrown in your face during riots (might happen again)?

All that paperwork?

My sister-in-law is in the Victoria Police.  She is sufficiently senior now that she spends most of her time in the back office at whatever station she is posted ordering everyone else around.

Yes, there is a certain amount of status to saying "I'm a police officer", especially when you get high enough up in the ranks.

But there's a lot of dirty jobs you have to do during the meanwhile.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #2876 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 04:31:47 »
I'm going to post this in here because I don't think it deserves it's own thread.

Basically, I'm in a predicament. Currently I really don't like my job. I've been feeling this way for about 6 months, and I've been pretty much unhappy every time I'm at work. However, the pay isn't bad, and I'm getting a raise (more than likely) of about 600 a month in about 6 months time. I don't get any more responsibilities, my work times don't change, I just get more money. But I really don't enjoy it.

My local police force is recruiting at the moment, and I've applied to join. Just on a whim. I used to be in the army, and if I'm honest, I miss parts of it. Office life is not what I wanted/hoped it to be, and if I'm honest, I'm bored 90% of the time. I think being a police officer would be cool as ****, I think I would actually be good at it, and it's all the best bits of the army (physical work, wide range of jobs to do) without all the **** bits (getting muddy on exercise, get called a **** 100 times a day, marching around). I'm pretty sure I will get an interview because they want someone who can do the physical side, but knows their way around computers, which is basically me, but I don't know what to do about that. Yes it's shift work, but I'm doing that already and I really don't care about the times/weekends. Only problem is that it's probably going to mean a pay cut (about 200 less than I am on now ish) and me and my gf are looking at getting a mortgage this year (this is probably the most important thing right now).

So, TL;DR is, I hate my job, applying to be a police officer, but that means a pay cut and I want a mortgage. What do you think I should do?

happiness> Pay
if you dislike your current job, either find a way to make it better (if possible) or change.
When you spend 1/3 of your lifetime at work, it has to be simulating to you.

I can't comment on the police job, but apparent downsides to me are:
- you'll see **** on a daily basis,
- weird work hours
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #2877 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 06:46:09 »

happiness> Pay
if you dislike your current job, either find a way to make it better (if possible) or change.
When you spend 1/3 of your lifetime at work, it has to be simulating to you.

I can't comment on the police job, but apparent downsides to me are:
- you'll see **** on a daily basis,
- weird work hours
While it is true that happiness trumps money, I would remind you to think about the other 2/3 of your life as well, and the happiness that you have due to financial stability. Being able to sleep 1/3 of the time because you know your mortgage is current.

We have no guarantees that work will be fun or stimulating. Work is work, and while some folks truly love what they do, that is a first-world luxury at best; not an inalienable right. Our grandparents' generation thrived by sticking to jobs they disliked rather than chasing dream jobs. They found fulfillment in their families and personal lives and they left work at the door.

I'm not saying there's any virtue in some kind of career asceticism where you purposely pick a job you'll hate. But I worked in a dirty shop for 8 years until I finally found a new career that I like. So maybe what I'm trying to say is, choose stability for now over something new in the short term which you may end up hating just as much or more. Wait for the right opportunity to come along. And while you wait, work towards being financially and professionally ready to take it.

Of course, if you are sure that police work is for you, maybe you can find a way to make it work financially. Eventually you should be able to earn more once you've been there a while, so figure out how long that would be and what kind of sacrifices you'd have to make to swing it. Then weigh those against the option of staying put for now at your current job.

Hope this helps.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2878 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 06:47:18 »

I don't know about where you live, but police in the US don't generally make much money on patrol or beating the street. The ones who make more money are the ones in the office, buried by paperwork most of the time (though the lower ranks spend their fair share on paperwork).  So if you're looking to not work in an office, might want to think about that.

While I agree that happiness>money, you do need to make sure that you can survive on the base pay of a policeman. Consider that carefully. The most fulfilling job in the world is great until you can't afford rent/mortgage/student loans.

I work for a non-profit for little money compared to my degree, and I have to raise the money for my own salary. But it's a freaking awesome job and there's nothing more important that I could be doing. But we have to make financial sacrifices to make it so. Make sure you're willing to do that too and you should be good to go.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline iri

« Reply #2879 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 07:01:14 »

Join MI6.
But seriously, police rules.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2880 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:21:02 »
I want to go to bed but i love this forum and you guys so much.......
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2881 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 12:14:54 »
I want to go to bed but i love this forum and you guys so much.......
:-*
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2883 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:32:47 »
every time im in the streets i hear AWP AWP AWP AWP

the awp in any cs game is the largest failure of any designer in the history of interactive media
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2884 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:54:32 »
Staying my second night in the hospital, taking care of my sick wife while there are times in a day where I stood helplessly when she shakes real hard due to severe food poisoning, high fever and other complication

It bothers the **** out of me and (always) nearly put tears on my face

It's 4am and I'm still awake checking her temp all the time... Need sleep.. Can't sleep...  Also bothers me
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2885 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:52:11 »
Staying my second night in the hospital, taking care of my sick wife while there are times in a day where I stood helplessly when she shakes real hard due to severe food poisoning, high fever and other complication

It's 4am and I'm still awake checking her temp all the time... Need sleep.. Can't sleep...  Also bothers me

:(  Hang in there, bro. 

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2886 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:54:59 »

All the best buddie, don't know how I would cope with my SO in hospital

Offline ctm

• Hello, world!
« Reply #2887 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 16:08:30 »
Having a hard time deciding whether to go for PBT keycaps for my KBP V60. The thing I like about stock keycaps is that their legend matches exactly what those keys are. Also the Fn layer is printed on side, so I can find where some less commonly used keys (like print screen or insert) are when I need them. But they are thin ABS :(
TMK Alps64 w/ Matias Quiet Switches in KBP V60 case.
Infinity60 with SKCM Orange Switches w/ TMK.
CM Storm QRF w/ Frosty Flake controller, Cherry MX Blue Switches and TMK firmware.

Coming:
Ellipse Model F F62.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2888 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 16:14:06 »

hope this helps
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2889 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 16:58:54 »
How ****ing ****ty itunes is and how ****ing retarded and awful apple's support structure is.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2890 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:00:16 »
How ****ing ****ty itunes is and how ****ing retarded and awful apple's support structure is.
i just want to change how their syncing system works
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2891 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:00:40 »

it dosn't ****ing work

I can't remove music from my phone and I can't add it becasue its a broke n****ing mess

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2892 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:02:52 »
so ****ing rustled holy ****

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2893 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:06:55 »

it dosn't ****ing work

I can't remove music from my phone and I can't add it becasue its a broke n****ing mess

The software is why I loved my Zune.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #2894 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:09:54 »
it continues

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2895 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:10:03 »

it dosn't ****ing work

The software is why I loved my Zune.

pls
dont
the memories
are too
much

my only screenshot (that I can find) of version1 of the software... it was so good...

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2896 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:12:57 »

it dosn't ****ing work

apple keeps removing more and more syncing software support so soon there will only be itunes left to sync with, which for some reason requires me to cleanse my entire library and stuff every time i sync or whatever
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2897 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:15:35 »

it dosn't ****ing work

apple keeps removing more and more syncing software support so soon there will only be itunes left to sync with, which for some reason requires me to cleanse my entire library and stuff every time i sync or whatever

I have a 120gb iphone and an 88gb itunes library... sync'ing it... takes a ****ing life time because apple refuse to support thunderbolt or usb3 cables...

I managed to manually delete all my music of my phone, via the 'usage' page on the iphones settings... so now its sync'ing 88gb.... which is taking ****ing forever...

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2898 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:16:58 »

it dosn't ****ing work

I have a 120gb iphone and an 88gb itunes library... sync'ing it... takes a ****ing life time because apple refuse to support thunderbolt or usb3 cables...

I managed to manually delete all my music of my phone, via the 'usage' page on the iphones settings... so now its sync'ing 88gb.... which is taking ****ing forever...
i wish they got mediamonkey support back because then you could just "send" files over
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2899 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:21:38 »

it dosn't ****ing work

Don't forget the 18 programs that need to run in the background and be installed to do anything with iTunes or your iPod even though you don't want or need any of the "features" that background software provides or that you have to install because Apple refuses to use readily available standards that would actually make the software work better.