Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4250062 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #5700 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 07:29:12 »

and it mostly doesn't work.

- we don't understand their religion

Personally, I believe that religion itself is the problem.

Religion only causes problems in politics, never solves them.

And immigrants bringing their various religions with them from "the old country" rather than leaving them behind, where they belong, only makes it worse. Now 2 countries are tainted with the same problem.

But, I simply don't understand these things. If I was fleeing a Muslim country, it would be to flee the Muslim religion rather than to leave my homeland.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5701 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 07:35:37 »

And immigrants bringing their various religions with them from "the old country" rather than leaving them behind, where they belong, only makes it worse. Now 2 countries are tainted with the same problem.

But, I simply don't understand these things. If I was fleeing a Muslim country, it would be to flee the Muslim religion rather than to leave my homeland.

See, while I have huge issues with religion, it's not the problem. It's just become the problem because people who are 3rd or 4th generation immigrants have started to associate themselves by religion rather than being from any particular nation. On top of that good old Saudi has been funding and pushing there own extreme version of Islam.

People of different religions and backgrounds can and do live together in perfect harmony. Hell Sikhs have been living in the UK longer than most 'English' families and we have no problem and never had any problem with Sikhs and there communities.

The notion of leaving a country and your religion is nonsensical because for most religious people, there religion defines who they are and how they deal with the world, the only reason they are leaving is to move to a better place, not to abandon all of there ideals, coping mechanisms and view of the world...

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #5702 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 07:38:05 »

I agree that religion is the 21th makes little sense but that's part of a culture, and US aren't exactly the best at parting religion with politics :p

People shouldn't leave their culture from the old country if that's something that makes sense to them and is allowed in the country they went to. They just need to accomodate their new life with the country they are now living in, that shows apprecation to the country.

I really hope you are not saying that muslim/islam is a problem because that would mean you have a very twisted view of the reality.

@baldgye : good post .
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5703 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 07:56:23 »

I really hope you are not saying that muslim/islam is a problem because that would mean you have a very twisted view of the reality.

Perhaps I have an extremely twisted view of what you are calling "reality" but maybe you mean socially rather than intellectually.

I fear and loathe all God-based religions, anywhere and everywhere on this planet.

My upbringing was as an extremely devout Presbyterian little boy who discarded that religion when I awoke to an adult intelligence.

As an intellectual, my "need" is the search for truth. In God-based religions I find only artificiality and falsehood.

It was not until much later in life that I realized that religion is an emotional experience, not an intellectual one.
The emotional component is what does not matter to me, and what stirs conflict.

Years ago I heard a interesting interview with Salman Rushdie, who made the simple observation that "religion has nothing to do with spirituality and everything to do with politics"
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5704 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:00:46 »

Thanks mate, I get fed up with lazy reasoning and arguments for this so called 'problem'. Blaming religion is just an easy way to shift the blame without any real thought while at the same time also buys into the idea that different people with different ways of thinking/opinions cannot co-exist, which as we all know, is total nonsense.

Simply blameing the whole of Islam for all of the problems in the world is as stupid as believing the world was created in 7 days and that Jesus was a white dude.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #5705 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:01:20 »
hearing my manager clip his nails from across the hallway

while he is on the phone

:blank:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5706 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:17:35 »
Light bulb exploded and got glass in my board and computer.

D:  I have entirely too much experience with glass in keyboards...  :(  My condolences.

I can't find where all the KWK/KBK's come from :(, they look so nice..

Breh, those are from HipsterPunksDead.  Where you been the last year?

:-*

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5707 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:18:16 »

while he is on the phone

Better than those people who take their cell conversations into the toilet.
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #5708 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:20:42 »

Thanks mate, I get fed up with lazy reasoning and arguments for this so called 'problem'. Blaming religion is just an easy way to shift the blame without any real thought while at the same time also buys into the idea that different people with different ways of thinking/opinions cannot co-exist, which as we all know, is total nonsense.

Simply blameing the whole of Islam for all of the problems in the world is as stupid as believing the world was created in 7 days and that Jesus was a white dude.

We should just blow up the euro tunnel, stop all those french gits getting in!

But in all seriousness foreign women are much more fun than 99% of British slags, so I welcome them with open arms, and their accents are much less annoying.

unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #5709 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:21:28 »

But in all seriousness foreign women are much more fun than 99% of British slags, so I welcome them with open arms, and their accents are much less annoying.

Sound like you know what you're talking about Tym :>
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5710 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:24:10 »

lmao
ps my SO is foreign so can confirm

Offline iri

« Reply #5711 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:24:29 »

Sink the trains!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5712 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:29:13 »
I am the immigrant from Eastern Europe, Photekq's worst nightmare.

But your skin is the right shade so you're good
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #5713 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:34:22 »
Nonono I just did it again my replacement Frigate just got warp jumped right into a asteroid ;~; rip frigate 106B

And if anyone's wondering I'm talking about space engineers I keep building a ship using it for a hour and then it warp jumps into death .-. That's 105B and 106B gone in two days well time to build 107B and have it do the same
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #5714 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:41:12 »

while he is on the phone

Better than those people who take their cell conversations into the toilet.

yeah i guess. it doesn't help that i have a slight animosity towards the man.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline iri

« Reply #5715 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:49:45 »

But your skin is the right shade so you're good
That's not what matters in BRITIN
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #5716 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:54:02 »
This thread has officially got too heavy.

You know what's bothering me? I forgot to check the settings on my coffee maker and it was set to 8 cups instead of 6 and I only put in 6 cups of water so I have uber strong coffee since I already brew it strong -- now it's officially sludge. I feel like I'm back in college brewing coffee that settles as you drink it.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5717 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 08:56:56 »

Yeah I guess, but it's cool if its all **** and sex jokes with bae and milk....

now its heavy

Offline iri

« Reply #5718 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 09:01:08 »
But in all seriousness foreign women are much more fun than 99% of British slags
especially those in burqas ;)

-Ray Bradbury

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #5719 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 09:04:29 »

now its heavy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #5720 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 09:17:59 »

Prejudice against "slags".

They're not slutty by choice...  Their bodies are essentially their only title of wealth..

These girls are hitting the world with the one thing they own..

Yea, if their parents had the affluence and aptitude to cycle them through a university education,  you can bet the girls wouldn't have to use their bodies as much to get by.

This is an issue of income disparity..

Slags are not different people,  in fact, their children will likely not be as they are.

Perhaps -as a potential family unit- they are a few generations away from college and a white collar job..

This high-brow prejudice is IMHO short sighted and disregard many of our modern realities.

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #5721 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 09:43:49 »
tp, you *really* need a girlfriend.

If you already have one... you need a new one :P

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #5722 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 09:51:31 »

thought his worst nightmares were further south
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5723 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 10:01:28 »

now its heavy

Leave me out of this

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5724 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 10:08:10 »

now its heavy

Leave me out of this

Seemed like an apt comparison

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #5725 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 10:09:07 »

I forgot to get a girlfriend this year again...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5726 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 10:13:17 »

now its heavy

Leave me out of this

I haven't said anything since all the crying started

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #5727 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 10:14:42 »

Show Image

I forgot to get a girlfriend this year again...

Demik will be your GF....and maybe Halv. I'm already taken or I'd volunteer.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #5728 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 10:15:56 »
when the clothes are too expensive
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5729 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 10:18:02 »
now its heavy
Leave me out of this
I haven't said anything since all the crying started

I didn't say you did (I even supported you in your quest for banter in the thread of tears). I'm just using it as an example that when ever actual chat (or banter as in your case) comes up naturally in a thread people back the **** away or are angered by the off-topic chat.

It's something that, ironically, bothers me.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #5730 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 11:10:07 »
The opening statements of your post are wrong though. Immigration has been a massive benefit to our country, our country that lets not forget not that long ago was responsible for a massive number of refugees due to our 'Great Empire'.
On top of this people who come to the UK to seek asylum or come here to work, work and put more into the economy than British people of a similar economic situation and they claim fewer benefits.
Sorry I'm unable to provide direct links to support this atm I'm at work, but it's not difficult to read up on.

Don't understand the first paragraph, not sure I can do anything about the past, or why you chose to ignore the monumental damage the UK did to the developing world when its Great Empire reigned supreme. But I guess it's easier to blame foreigners because it paints a more convenient picture of the world and helps further support 'little island syndrome' (also known as little man syndrome).

The second paragraph is a pretty amazing statement, kind of shows you've lived a very sheltered short life. Idk why you identify with xenophobes and racists though, maybe that's something you need to look at yourself rather than lashing out at others?

My original rant wasn't aimed at you though, it was more that; people with pretty extreme views shouldn't be pushing there ideas onto there children or others. If you believe your opinion to be correct, you should allow people to question it and you, if it holds up it holds up, if not then your opinion was probably wrong. I feel the same about religion, pushing your ideas, your opinions onto children and impressionable people is brain washing and is one of the most abhorrent abuses anyone can commit.
The relatively small amount of immigration that occurred before the 90s did have a positive effect. You know, like.. Addition of new things to our culture without removing and dissolving existing values. You're absolutely right. The large amount of immigration occurring from the 90s onwards however.. Do you really think that's had a positive effect overall? Maybe it's helped out economy ever so slightly, but that's not the only factor to consider. Azhdar said it very well.

I'm not ignoring the British Empire. It's just not relevant to what we're talking about.. The refugees coming to the EU now aren't coming here because of the nonexistant British Empire.

Also, I should make it very clear.. I do think these people should be able to take refuge. I never said otherwise. They are human beings who had to flee for their lives and we can aid. I was just saying that it would make more sense to be angry about the root cause of the problem. Do you not agree it would be better if these people didn't have to flee for their lives?

I agree with your last paragraph completely.

I have no issue with immigrants who integrate and contribute. I'm guessing you fall under that category, so I hope you enjoy your stay.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5731 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 11:20:31 »
The opening statements of your post are wrong though. Immigration has been a massive benefit to our country, our country that lets not forget not that long ago was responsible for a massive number of refugees due to our 'Great Empire'.
On top of this people who come to the UK to seek asylum or come here to work, work and put more into the economy than British people of a similar economic situation and they claim fewer benefits.
Sorry I'm unable to provide direct links to support this atm I'm at work, but it's not difficult to read up on.

Don't understand the first paragraph, not sure I can do anything about the past, or why you chose to ignore the monumental damage the UK did to the developing world when its Great Empire reigned supreme. But I guess it's easier to blame foreigners because it paints a more convenient picture of the world and helps further support 'little island syndrome' (also known as little man syndrome).

The second paragraph is a pretty amazing statement, kind of shows you've lived a very sheltered short life. Idk why you identify with xenophobes and racists though, maybe that's something you need to look at yourself rather than lashing out at others?

My original rant wasn't aimed at you though, it was more that; people with pretty extreme views shouldn't be pushing there ideas onto there children or others. If you believe your opinion to be correct, you should allow people to question it and you, if it holds up it holds up, if not then your opinion was probably wrong. I feel the same about religion, pushing your ideas, your opinions onto children and impressionable people is brain washing and is one of the most abhorrent abuses anyone can commit.
The relatively small amount of immigration that occurred before the 90s did have a positive effect. You know, like.. Addition of new things to our culture without removing and dissolving existing values. You're absolutely right. The large amount of immigration occurring from the 90s onwards however.. Do you really think that's had a positive effect overall? Maybe it's helped out economy ever so slightly, but that's not the only factor to consider. Azhdar said it very well.

I'm not ignoring the British Empire. It's just not relevant to what we're talking about.. The refugees coming to the EU now aren't coming here because of the nonexistant British Empire.

Also, I should make it very clear.. I do think these people should be able to take refuge. I never said otherwise. They are human beings who had to flee for their lives and we can aid. I was just saying that it would make more sense to be angry about the root cause of the problem. Do you not agree it would be better if these people didn't have to flee for their lives?

I agree with your last paragraph completely.

I have no issue with immigrants who integrate and contribute. I'm guessing you fall under that category, so I hope you enjoy your stay.

I do think immigration has, since the 90s had a very real positive effect on the UK as a whole. People who immigrate contribute a lot to our global GDP and without them our NHS (an example) would be on its knee's due to a lack of doctors with the proper training and expertise coming from within the UK.
The British Empire lay the foundations for most of modern Africa and the Middle East, we are as much to blame for the state of that region as any other nation or collection of nations (we are a member of the EU too remember).

Like I said in one of my follow up posts, the people who legally move here or seek refuge do so and contribute to our economy and society more than the same white British of similarly poor economic background.
I don't know how many cities you've been to around Central Europe and the UK but it's chalk and cheese once you get away from the tourist areas. The UK is one of the most diverse places in Europe and we have embraced and celebrated other religions, cultures and nationalities and embraced them. Food in the UK is a perfect example, thanks to immigration and our amazing multi-cultural society we have a greater access to more kinds of foods from more parts of the world than anywhere else, something Central Europe totally fails at.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #5732 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:03:57 »
much less annoying.
lmao
ps my SO is foreign so can confirm
[/quote]

Vietnamese girlfriend, can confirm
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5733 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:22:22 »
In the last few months I've started putting mustard on everything.  Hot dogs, sandwiches, you name it.  I briefly consumed mustard for a period in my childhood, but then I stopped using it.  Is mustard an old people thing?  Am I getting old?  Or is mustard normal for people in their mid-20s?   :confused:

Somebody halp.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #5734 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:23:43 »
In the last few months I've started putting mustard on everything.  Hot dogs, sandwiches, you name it.  I briefly consumed mustard for a period in my childhood, but then I stopped using it.  Is mustard an old people thing?  Am I getting old?  Or is mustard normal for people in their mid-20s?   :confused:

Somebody halp.

I've always hated mustard.  Please tell me this isn't my future  :blank:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5735 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:28:59 »

Somebody halp.

:blank:  I hope you succumb to spicy wiles of the mustard seed.  :blank:

Maybe I should make a tp4thread about this topic... 

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #5736 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:32:14 »

Somebody halp.

:blank:  I hope you succumb to spicy wiles of the mustard seed.  :blank:

Maybe I should make a tp4thread about this topic... 
Show Image

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #5737 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:38:46 »

Somebody halp.

*looks down at the mustard on his sandwich*

Can confirm, the older I get the more I like mustard!

trizkut, you're screwed! :thumb:

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #5738 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:39:58 »

Somebody halp.

*looks down at the mustard on his sandwich*

Can confirm, the older I get the more I like mustard!

trizkut, you're screwed! :thumb:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #5739 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:41:23 »
why is it that manual transmission is getting wiped out here in Malaysia. Need to get a new car and have no choice but to get an AT.

:'(
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #5740 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 13:11:08 »
why is it that manual transmission is getting wiped out here in Malaysia. Need to get a new car and have no choice but to get an AT.

is manual that much better? being in the US pretty much every car here is auto

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #5741 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 13:13:25 »
The diuretic the doctor has me on for my high blood pressure makes me have to pee all the time.

The incoming half of a trade that was sent yesterday morning has no tracking updates.

I'm hungry but too tired and lazy to go eat something.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #5742 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 13:18:28 »

I grew up driving manual (I'm dating myself here, but I'm not that old, really). There is nothing, and I mean nothing, better than driving a stick shift in a car that has some power. It is something I still miss. You crank up the tunes and get on the highway shifting those gears...ugh, it is bliss.

To my 1991 Eagle Talon TSi: I still miss you baby.  :-[
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5743 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 13:25:25 »

Is a mechanical keyboard that much better?  Being in the US pretty much every keyboard here is rubber dome.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5744 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 13:26:12 »
logitech support being a pain to work with, it used to be so easy

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #5745 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 13:27:10 »

Somebody halp.

Mustard is the only acceptable liquid condiment for hot hogs.  It's also good on ham sandwiches.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5746 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 13:28:33 »

Somebody halp.

Mustard is the only acceptable liquid condiment for hot hogs.

TIL TJ is from Chicago.

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #5747 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 13:29:12 »

Somebody halp.

Mustard is the only acceptable liquid condiment for hot hogs.  It's also good on ham sandwiches.

And pretty much any cured meat. mmmmm salumi and spicy mustard...

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #5748 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 13:35:48 »

Is a mechanical keyboard that much better?  Being in the US pretty much every keyboard here is rubber dome.

well played, good sir

automatics are for plebes
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #5749 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 13:42:18 »

Somebody halp.

Mustard is the only acceptable liquid condiment for hot hogs.

TIL TJ is from Chicago.

Lol
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825