Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4249992 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #29450 on: Mon, 04 July 2022, 15:28:35 »
The people who have been radicalized suck, and those who radicalize them suck exponentially harder.

Nobody has ever explained to me - What is it that they expect to accomplish ?

Can they imagine that anybody will be persuaded towards whatever it is that the killer subscribes to ?

Think about your relationship with your foot. or your internal organs.   Have you ONCE considered how they felt or what they want as a first basis, no, only after the fact when they are screaming?

Those organs are cells and are technically you, their "representatives" and "control centers" take up space within your brain, forming an unconscious and conscious portion of what is "your AI".

Humanity has let its vanity slip so far out of balance, that we've produced starvation along side obesity.  80% of americans die of disease of excess, heart disease/ cancer/diabetes, etc,   while african and brazilian children starve to produce the milk and chocolate we buy.  These children could be growing crops to feed themselves, but no, chocolates, that's more useful to us.

Nature will sweep all this away in a giant cloud of poison gas within 20-25 years ala climate change if we don't turn around immediately.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29451 on: Mon, 04 July 2022, 15:56:28 »
The people who have been radicalized suck, and those who radicalize them suck exponentially harder.
Can they imagine that anybody will be persuaded towards whatever it is that the killer subscribes to ?

Humanity has let its vanity slip so far out of balance, that we've produced starvation along side obesity

Thank you for your comprehensive answers to my questions.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29452 on: Mon, 04 July 2022, 16:04:12 »

Humanity has let its vanity slip so far out of balance, that we've produced starvation along side obesity

Thank you for your comprehensive answers to my questions.

Brother, have you heard the word about 100% plant-based diet?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29454 on: Tue, 05 July 2022, 17:54:19 »
Spent 94 mins on hold just to set an appointment the doc told me to call and set, and I would up just giving up after 94 mins because no one could be bothered to answer the damn phone.
Free health care is really great /s

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #29455 on: Wed, 06 July 2022, 04:42:19 »
I got a conditional offer from new employee, but they want my to give them contact details to current employee for references, WITHOUT giving my notice in.
How the hell should I do that? How can I say to my current employee that I got offer and moving to new company, but not giving my notice?
So what, they gonna contact them, tell them that I applied for new job, before I even tell them? WTF...
First time in my life I have this problem...
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Drop CSTM80 | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29456 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 03:25:47 »
I got a conditional offer from new employee, but they want my to give them contact details to current employee for references, WITHOUT giving my notice in.
The only way this makes any sense is if they know you have to give one month's notice and whoever you're replacing has to give longer so if you hand in your notice you would be unemployed for a bit in the middle?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline phinix

« Reply #29457 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 03:28:57 »
The only way this makes any sense is if they know you have to give one month's notice and whoever you're replacing has to give longer so if you hand in your notice you would be unemployed for a bit in the middle?
This is new post, so nobody's leaving there.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Drop CSTM80 | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29458 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 08:08:33 »

contact details to current employee for references, WITHOUT giving my notice

This is new post, so nobody's leaving

That is pretty strange. My first thought is: how long have you been at your current job?

If that is weeks or months, they may simply not want a "job hopper" but if you have been there for some years, that should speak for itself.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29459 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 11:36:28 »
I bought a chair today, it came in a big box with a red "Heavy!" sticker on both ends and two on the top.  It supposedly weighs a massive 15kg (33lbs).

Anyone who thinks they can lift a box that big can lift it (aside from my 9 year old niece, who would soon realise her arms are too short...) so why is who allowed to imply that A) everyone is weak and B) everyone is stupid?
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29460 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 11:53:47 »

I bought a chair today, it came in a big box with a red "Heavy!" sticker on both ends and two on the top.  It supposedly weighs a massive 15kg (33lbs).

In the US the limit is generally considered to be 70lbs/30kg.

- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29461 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 12:07:25 »
my piano package was 60lbs. the piano was only 30lbs, the other 30lb was box

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29462 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 14:32:00 »
In the US the limit is generally considered to be 70lbs/30kg.
Still not what I'd call warning-level heavy but definitely less insulting.

my piano package was 60lbs. the piano was only 30lbs, the other 30lb was box
That's a lot of box!  How many "you're a weakling" stickers were contributing to that?
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29463 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 16:49:05 »
That's a lot of box!  How many "you're a weakling" stickers were contributing to that?

the box had 1 fragile sticker on it, and no other special stickers. it was the piano's original box stuffed with air cushion inside another bigger box, have to give it to sweetwater, they do a good job shipping instruments.

Offline jamster

« Reply #29464 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 21:23:52 »
How the hell should I do that? How can I say to my current employee that I got offer and moving to new company, but not giving my notice?
So what, they gonna contact them, tell them that I applied for new job, before I even tell them? WTF...

That is completely insane... are you going through some rigid and badly thought out HR process that's totally dissociated from the hiring manager?

You could offer references from previous employers (i.e. not your current employer) and explain the obvious reason you cannot give official contacts at your current employer (i.e. you will be fired or something similar).

I have also agreed to act as a reference for colleagues (subordinates), but this is for people I have gotten along with well, it's done informally and over the phone only, and it's understood that I am not reporting this to the company.

Offline phinix

« Reply #29465 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 02:41:21 »

contact details to current employee for references, WITHOUT giving my notice

This is new post, so nobody's leaving

That is pretty strange. My first thought is: how long have you been at your current job?

If that is weeks or months, they may simply not want a "job hopper" but if you have been there for some years, that should speak for itself.

It is strange. I've worked for around 10 different companies in my life, this is first time I have this kind of recruitment process.
I worked here for over 4 years.

That is completely insane... are you going through some rigid and badly thought out HR process that's totally dissociated from the hiring manager?

You could offer references from previous employers (i.e. not your current employer) and explain the obvious reason you cannot give official contacts at your current employer (i.e. you will be fired or something similar).

I have also agreed to act as a reference for colleagues (subordinates), but this is for people I have gotten along with well, it's done informally and over the phone only, and it's understood that I am not reporting this to the company.

This new job is something I always wanted, it just came up suddenly and after short interview they picked me straight away from hundreds of people.
Funny thing is - this is NHS - national health service in UK. They have most weird hiring process I've seen. They need your referee's details to get references BEFORE they give you final offer and insisting not to give your notice in yet. I know its always conditional, as in case they would get bad references from my employer, but it always worked fine in the past, none of my prev companies did it this way around...

However, all going well. I'm already after initial conversation with current employer, will give me great references, they are sad as they said they losing a great asset, but you know, this is it afterall I need to think about myself. It is emotional for me as well, I always give 100% at my work, I always treat each job like it would be my last, commitment, dedication, loyalty was always important for me. This new job is something I wanted for years, but it was there, its hard to get in.
Now I can have some sleep, its been f**ed up week, I couldn't sleep because of all this...
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 July 2022, 02:44:43 by phinix »

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #29466 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 03:24:07 »
They need your referee's details to get references BEFORE they give you final offer and insisting not to give your notice in yet. I know its always conditional, as in case they would get bad references from my employer, but it always worked fine in the past, none of my prev companies did it this way around

Pretty common practice for state/fed govt. here in Australia. They will have you list references during the initial application. Some will give you a chance to update details prior to final checks.

Currently work in state health and all of my applications required this.

Offline iri

« Reply #29467 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 06:36:45 »
Really, references from the CURRENT employer being common practice?

phinix, do you have any other offers than NHS?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29468 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 07:12:08 »

contact details to current employee for references, WITHOUT giving my notice in.

If the process comes through to fruition, there is no harm, but if it doesn't work - how is it that they are not "poisoning the well"?
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline phinix

« Reply #29469 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 08:22:53 »

No, no other offers. I wasn't looking for a job. This one came up which I wanted for years, so applied and got it.

Offline phinix

« Reply #29470 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 08:24:04 »

contact details to current employee for references, WITHOUT giving my notice in.

If the process comes through to fruition, there is no harm, but if it doesn't work - how is it that they are not "poisoning the well"?

Exactly. I think 99% of the time it will all be ok, but if not, imagine sitting in at work where all know you were almost out, so you will be looking for a new job anyway.
This is exactly why I dont get this specific process.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29471 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 08:39:35 »
imagine sitting in at work where all know you were almost out, so you will be looking for a new job anyway.
Why?  If you tell everyone the truth it's clear you weren't running away or unhappy, just a dream opportunity came up so you tried your luck - as they would have.  As long as your standard of work is maintained they can't force you out and you weren't looking before I guess you wont be looking now...

I may be being too logical for the real world.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline phinix

« Reply #29472 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 08:54:19 »
imagine sitting in at work where all know you were almost out, so you will be looking for a new job anyway.
Why?  If you tell everyone the truth it's clear you weren't running away or unhappy, just a dream opportunity came up so you tried your luck - as they would have.  As long as your standard of work is maintained they can't force you out and you weren't looking before I guess you wont be looking now...

Yeah, you may be, me too:)
But reality isn't always like we expect it to be :)
Thing is, when I have too much to lose, I think of the worst scenario  :))

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29473 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 09:01:38 »

Logic and emotion don't always run in sync with each other ....

I have always felt terrible leaving a job, as if I am betraying and abandoning my co-workers.
Although I have not usually felt that way myself when someone else has left - I probably just have an inflated sense of my own worth!

- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29474 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 09:42:03 »
Definitely not - my logic runs at 100% and emotions maybe 10%

I probably just have an inflated sense of my own worth!
I know I do, it made admitting I couldn't cope with the insanity of my last job very hard but after 10 months I still felt incompetent.  My supervisor didn't want me to go as I was well above average ability but that wasn't good enough for me.  The only job I had where I was "indispensable" it wasn't my choice to leave but it still felt like abandoning them.

Now I really need to get over the "failure" and find a job, but that's hard as I don't like messing people about and starting something new risks not liking it and wanting out.  Not sure I'd survive another 10 months...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline jamster

« Reply #29475 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 11:17:33 »
This new job is something I always wanted, it just came up suddenly and after short interview they picked me straight away from hundreds of people.
Funny thing is - this is NHS - national health service in UK. They have most weird hiring process I've seen. They need your referee's details to get references BEFORE they give you final offer and insisting not to give your notice in yet. I know its always conditional, as in case they would get bad references from my employer, but it always worked fine in the past, none of my prev companies did it this way around...

However, all going well. I'm already after initial conversation with current employer, will give me great references, they are sad as they said they losing a great asset, but you know, this is it afterall I need to think about myself. It is emotional for me as well, I always give 100% at my work, I always treat each job like it would be my last, commitment, dedication, loyalty was always important for me. This new job is something I wanted for years, but it was there, its hard to get in.
Now I can have some sleep, its been f**ed up week, I couldn't sleep because of all this...

Ah, okay, I guess the NHS is going to be totally unlike many normal corporates. Best of luck, and good on you for sorting out the comms with your current employer too.

Offline iri

« Reply #29476 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 16:03:42 »

No, no other offers. I wasn't looking for a job. This one came up which I wanted for years, so applied and got it.
Ok, congrats then and good luck with the new jobs. I'll dedicate my 8pm claps to you  ;D
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29477 on: Sat, 09 July 2022, 00:19:50 »
Nothing, everything is perfect.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 July 2022, 01:03:55 by noisyturtle »

Offline yui

« Reply #29478 on: Sat, 09 July 2022, 08:11:56 »
as of today, the state of Discord (the gaming comunication app) is bothering me, out of all my computers it works fully on none.
on Windows 10 laptops: keeps crashing for no apparent reasons.
on Debian 9 laptop: stable but have randomly white noise on the audio, nothing but restarting the app until it does not to fix it.
on Opensuse tumbleweed tower: the desktop app just refuses to launch, and the web app have the same white noise issue, only it never has it in the microphone test.
on SteamOS 3 Deck: no sound output on the app, and the deck crashes when i start a browser (hopes valves updates the keyboard soon).
ok i know discord devs stop caring for linux a long while ago but it is why i tried on my 2 win 10 laptops and it still does not work, and of course all my close friends only uses it for communication.
that and the fact that an someone i considered as a friend tried to sue me for something i did 2 years ago trying to help her, and that she lost again.
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29479 on: Sat, 09 July 2022, 08:50:22 »
Back to skype Yui... back to skype... sweet sweeeet microsoft....

Offline iri

« Reply #29480 on: Sun, 10 July 2022, 10:45:13 »
the fact that an someone i considered as a friend tried to sue me for something i did 2 years ago trying to help her, and that she lost again.
Congrats on the win. Please entertain me by sharing details 🥺

-Ray Bradbury

Offline yui

« Reply #29481 on: Sun, 10 July 2022, 15:15:40 »
the fact that an someone i considered as a friend tried to sue me for something i did 2 years ago trying to help her, and that she lost again.
it is not that interesting, we both went through depression, she helped me a lot and i tried to help her when she lost it a few months after she helped me, but my telling her how much she helped me and asking her how she was feeling made her fear me and there we are now. maybe the fact that when i was depressed i told her i loved her and that i learned later that she was pregnant at the time did not help...
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29482 on: Sun, 10 July 2022, 16:13:40 »

i told her i loved her and that i learned later that she was pregnant at the time

OUCH !
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29483 on: Sun, 10 July 2022, 17:57:45 »
it is not that interesting, we both went through depression, she helped me a lot and i tried to help her when she lost it a few months after she helped me, but my telling her how much she helped me and asking her how she was feeling made her fear me and there we are now. maybe the fact that when i was depressed i told her i loved her and that i learned later that she was pregnant at the time did not help...

Tp4= Ronery4ever,

everyone laughed....  Watermelon > Relationships...    4ever n'd always!!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29484 on: Sun, 10 July 2022, 18:45:58 »

Watermelon > Relationships

Ah, so you've read Suttree by Cormac McCarthy.
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline phinix

« Reply #29485 on: Mon, 11 July 2022, 13:35:06 »

Ah, okay, I guess the NHS is going to be totally unlike many normal corporates. Best of luck, and good on you for sorting out the comms with your current employer too.

Thanks. Yeah, looks like biggest corpo in UK is totally different.

I have always felt terrible leaving a job, as if I am betraying and abandoning my co-workers.
Although I have not usually felt that way myself when someone else has left - I probably just have an inflated sense of my own worth!

That's exactly what I felt - when you dedicate your time and efford, you commit and be loyal, it will feel like betraying. I know you are not, but it feels like it.

Ok, congrats then and good luck with the new jobs. I'll dedicate my 8pm claps to you  ;D

Hahaha, thanks :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29486 on: Mon, 11 July 2022, 16:28:29 »
Enterprise is on the rotation.   least favorite, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29487 on: Wed, 13 July 2022, 10:55:33 »
Job applications.

"What relevant skills/experience do you have?"  None directly, but surely some transferable if I actually knew how to do the job, but I don't.
"Evidence you're approachable"  I'm not, my default face is not a smile and I'm blunt and businesslike. You're not a problem but will feel like one.

Lie lie lie then hope to get the chance to do it all over again in an interview.
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 July 2022, 03:43:22 by suicidal_orange »
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline iri

« Reply #29488 on: Wed, 13 July 2022, 15:38:23 »
I'm not, my default face is not a smile and I'm blunt and businesslike
I grew up in a country where everyone is like this

-Ray Bradbury

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29489 on: Wed, 13 July 2022, 18:08:16 »
And it didn't kill you!  Why then must everyone here (pretend to) be friendly and approachable?!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29490 on: Wed, 13 July 2022, 19:16:08 »

(pretend to) be friendly

Friendliness is contagious. Kind words and smiles make everybody's life more survivable.

The US is under relentless assault from within by certain residents who sow fear and anger. It didn't use to be that way.
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline iri

« Reply #29491 on: Thu, 14 July 2022, 02:41:57 »
And it didn't kill you!  Why then must everyone here (pretend to) be friendly and approachable?!
I'm still wondering why Anglo culture is built on hypocrisy

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29492 on: Thu, 14 July 2022, 17:01:22 »
Unless you want to bear mace your own kitchen, DO NOT vitamix dried chili.

Offline Coreda

« Reply #29493 on: Fri, 15 July 2022, 04:02:01 »
These new keyboards from System76 hurt my soul with the slightly offset-left upper rows. There are so many more elegant examples from existing boards that include a right side navigational array.

289029-0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29494 on: Fri, 15 July 2022, 23:23:13 »
apparently nail polish remover will strip the varnish right off a wooden desk in seconds flat. now my computer desk looks like an absolute disgusting mess after spilling an entire bottle on it. why do they make the bottle so tall and skinny? like it is designed to tip over if a gnat farts in it's direction.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29495 on: Sat, 16 July 2022, 07:36:25 »

why do they make the bottle so tall and skinny?

For $10 (the price of a few spoonfuls in the skinny bottles) you can get a quart in a metal can at the hardware store.

But acetone is a powerful solvent that deserves considerable respect.
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29496 on: Sat, 16 July 2022, 17:42:44 »
I have been using low sodium soy sauce or tamari for a long time now.
Tonight I made fried rice with regular soy sauce and I can't believe how salty it is!
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29497 on: Sat, 16 July 2022, 17:48:52 »
normally soy sauce is just used for color and a little of the scent.  then you sprinkle salt on the rice after,  this prevents you from eating too much salt dissolved into the dish that you don't taste anyway.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29498 on: Mon, 25 July 2022, 07:54:55 »
Yes, Newsmax is a right-wing rag, but it is reasonably reliable in general.
No reason not to believe that this is pretty much true.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/russia-nuclearweapons-navy/2022/07/24/id/1080134/?ns_mail_uid=753fe9a6-cfaf-41bb-bc96-51d0d2ab29ae&ns_mail_job=DM358391_07252022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102ngxppd
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29499 on: Mon, 25 July 2022, 18:50:14 »
Steamdeck is so kewl, but the screen suck so hard Tp4 can't bring himself to buy one..

waiting for steamdek 2.