Author Topic: Tell us about yourself. Why do you post on geekhack?  (Read 19819 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Tell us about yourself. Why do you post on geekhack?
« on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 09:48:16 »
OK so here is an idea.

Tell us about yourself and why you post on geekhack.

It's like a self help group we can call it Poster's Anonymous if you want.

Ok so the truth is I've got no real life friends and just want EVERYONE to like me so I post ALLTHEFREAKINGTIME.

Whew, that feels so good to have that out there.

Anyone else need to purge?

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Re: Tell us about yourself. Why do you post on geekhack?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 09:52:22 »

Ok so the truth is I've got no real life friends and just want EVERYONE to like me so I post ALLTHEFREAKINGTIME.

^This. All my closest friends are off at college while I'm still living in my hometown working instead. That and my other closest friends live almost 2 hours away, so I only see them every once in a while.

So pretty much, Geekhack is the extent of my "social" life (such a sad thought, isn't it?).
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 09:54:47 »

^This. All my closest friends are off at college while I'm still living in my hometown working instead. That and my other closest friends live almost 2 hours away, so I only see them every once in a while.

So pretty much, Geekhack is the extent of my "social" life (such a sad thought, isn't it?).

The sad part is I really wanted to put this thread in another subforum so at least the posts would count.

Spending 60+ hours in front of a computer tends to suck, but geekhack makes it more bearable.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 09:55:07 »
Allow me to reintroduce myself
My name is Cap-
-tain, Bad to the A-S-S
I used to post more on TeamLiquid
I guess even back then you can call me
CPTBadAss

Edit: I post on GeekHack 'cause it makes me happy. Plus I like the people here.
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 November 2013, 10:15:00 by CPTBadAss »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 10:01:57 »
I am a nerd, and I'm bored.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline iri

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 10:13:19 »
i try to be nice to everyone and bring kindness to this world.

my best friend lives 1.5 hours away, but i see him quite often.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 10:32:32 »
Yup, not a lot of friends, and I like to tinker with stuff.  Most of my friends are busy with family and have moved away.

I used to be very active on OCN, but it got too blown out by kids posting about how the pair of Titans that their parents bought them weren't giving them the fps they wanted, and that since I am on AMD, my computer should be thrown away and replaced with Intel. 

This place has a much more of a friends talking with friends vibe (including the little spats that happen every now and then  ;)). 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 10:36:24 »
- I work mostly from home
- Most of my friends seem to have faded away with time
- I like keyboards, I like putting together kits
- Too lazy to join any other community on the web

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 10:36:56 »
I'm a bit of a loner really, I have plenty of friends but because of my depression I tend to keep to myself for the most part. Geekhack seems to have a lot of interesting conversations and I love the DIY side of things here.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 10:50:56 »
I love you guys!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 11:00:51 »
You mean aside form the fact that I'm totally super cool...

I like to believe that this community of nerds are as nutzo as I am.. 

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 11:04:10 »
You mean aside form the fact that I'm totally super cool...

I like to believe that this community of nerds are as nutzo as I am.. 

seems legit! ;)

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 11:16:20 »
Keyboards are amazing!
I post because I love my equipment, and want to get enjoyment out of it.
(real reason following)
Actually I just like responding to posts and having people to talk to who aren't 16-17 years old on Facebook.
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline McWilloughby

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 11:35:40 »
I joined for the keyboards. I stayed to live vicariously through other people's purchases.

Offline Morwrath

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 11:43:24 »
Ducky Mini w/ white LEDs [Browns]

WTB SLUSHY RED CC/BROBOT!!
Got 3D and Hack Orange for trade, both MX.

Offline stancato9

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 11:45:11 »
I'm really lonely and spend a lot of time on the computer doing nothing. I might as well talk to kind people with similar interests. :)
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 11:45:49 »
Because I'm just like all of you...

KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 11:56:05 »
I post on geekhack because the community is really friendly, well informed, and not overrun with jerks yet. In some categories we are teeter tottering on a dangerous edge, but hopefully we can avoid disaster.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 15:50:27 »
I'm a fan of ergonomics, and by extension I have strong feelings about keyboards. None of my coworkers share these feelings. They are satisfied with $5 keyboards and it makes me feel very left out.

Also, I like to drool over what I could have. Will have, someday.

Programmers are a different sort of person. Not surprisingly there are a lot of programmers here -- what a surprise that those who use keyboards for a living want to use a professional tools for their job.

No I'm not a programmer I just learned to touch type hanging out in IRC channels where full sentences were appreciated. Much like here, actually. No the furry crowd tends to be nothing like programmers but there are still plenty who use full sentences, and spell correctly the words they so carefully chose to use.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 20:29:03 »

Same with me. Well only the first part. No friends except all of you guys  :'(

I should really stop going here and instead do my homework. but 5 ap classes stresses me the f*ck out and i use this to destress

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 20:32:03 »
Better than nothin'
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 20:33:45 »
It's a fun hobby i've discovered, it's a nice break and escape from school, and it makes my online and general computer experience much more enjoyable and better. :P

and..for the holy pursuit of julysicles...

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 22:02:44 »

Same with me. Well only the first part. No friends except all of you guys  :'(

I should really stop going here and instead do my homework. but 5 ap classes stresses me the f*ck out and i use this to destress

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 23:18:06 »
I POST BECAUSE THE VOICES TELL ME TO

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 23:26:07 »
My names Dustin, not many of my friends are nerdy like me. Ive always been into modifying any electronics ive got and customizing them all. I have my own business in web design and also ten key for a second job. Ive joined many forums in my life to talk to people about life and what have you. Usually on car forums and stuff like that. So not many are into anything too "Techy" As soon as I found this place I was like whoa these people are as nerdy and fun as myself! So ever since I have been finding interesting posts and talking as much as I can. I really enjoy spending my time here! :) Also a lot of you are friendly! Captain Badass and spamray welcomed me in right away, I appreciate that :D

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 23:32:02 »
I only wanted a keyboard for work.

Then I found this site.

Now I have more too many keysets and boards.

Oh - and I like looking at the pretty pictures that everyone posts on the GH media threads.

I also like cars and have spend a lot of money on that hobby also.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 00:00:31 »
I like keyboards.  The community I used to be a member of is dead.

Offline thegagne

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 00:28:20 »
I like to break things. And fix them. Sometimes my wife lets me pick up junk on ebay/craigslist and fix it up.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 01:13:01 »
Because GH is just so damn WEIRD!
It's like a car wreck and I can't look away. Why is the road wet with red paint? Why are people just laying around and screaming/moaning? AND WHY THE HELL ARE THEY ALL BURNING THEIR CARS????

And some of you phreaks...I'd take a bullet for you. And I don't know why.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 01:20:14 »
I came here because I make my living with my keyboard and I wanted one that wasn't a piece of ****.
I stayed because I noticed that many of the conversations were genuine and that there's less pretense here.
And because people share many of my interests.

I've noticed that a couple of people sound a bit alienated and a bit alone. You have to believe this:

Asking questions, tinkering, trying to improve, (whichever other thing you thinks makes you nerdy or otherwise worthy of being separated from the pack): that's only nerdy if:
1. You believe it to be nerdy.
2. You want it to be nerdy.

If you want it to be nerdy because you are truly reveling in your nerdiness then I applaud you.
If you want it to be nerdy or if you believe it to be nerdy and nerdiness gets you down perhaps you are just afraid of being different.

Here's the thing: you're perfectly justified in this fear. The 'herd' mentality (and notice how the herd mentality automatically sounds so much more noble if you call it pack-awareness - same basic behaviours but if I apply it to predators instead of prey - even if the prey is a herd of huge freaking elk who could kick your head clean off its neck) is often lambasted in the press but the herd mentality is what got us out of the trees and it's a big part of what made us such a powerful species. Your fear is justifiable, but if you are afraid you are different I've got news for you: you ARE different. You have two choices at this point: run with it or be run-over by it. There are plenty of shades of grey, here, I'm sure, but you are different.

The antidote: courage. Notice how infrequently courage is mentioned in any culture? Start paying attention to this. It really isn't mentioned that much at all. It's not really all that present in songs, in shows, in literature, etc. A good place to hear about it: French Literature. Alexandre Dumas or Edmond Rostand (Cyrano de Bergerac is one of my favorite examples). If it's not that common we don't really learn much about it. So start teaching yourself about courage. Challenge yourself to take little steps to become more courageous every day. Savor and appreciate every little victory you gain. Recognize your defeats for what they are: an opportunity to apply more courage.

Courage! Be more brave!
And I don't mean brash, stupid or brutish either: there's plenty of that.

Topre REALFORCE

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #30 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 01:24:04 »

LMAO!!!!

Topre REALFORCE

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 04:37:20 »
I get obsessed with things sometimes, and not having any technically-minded friends (and already having bored the ears off the few people at work who would listen to me), I can expound on all manner of keyboard-related trivialities here and no-one complains.

Plus I like neat gadgets, and there are so many I've found out about here.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 06:57:10 »

^^ most legit post so far  :thumb:

Because GH is just so damn WEIRD!
It's like a car wreck and I can't look away. Why is the road wet with red paint? Why are people just laying around and screaming/moaning? AND WHY THE HELL ARE THEY ALL BURNING THEIR CARS????

And some of you phreaks...I'd take a bullet for you. And I don't know why.

This also  8)

« Last Edit: Tue, 19 November 2013, 07:05:40 by SpAmRaY »

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 15:14:46 »
MRW this thread

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 15:23:19 »
MRW this thread

Show Image

Congrats on 1500 posts  :thumb:

« Last Edit: Tue, 19 November 2013, 15:30:58 by SpAmRaY »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 17:17:38 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #36 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 17:28:48 »
I am right there with you brother. I thought this was already understood by being a GH "regular."

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 17:30:01 »
Pfft, can't have real life friends and surf GH a lot? Lies!

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 17:30:59 »
I'm getting paid by the higher ups to bring life into this forum
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 17:33:25 »
I heard the GeekHack party don't start til I walk in.  :p

And meiosis ^__^
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 November 2013, 17:36:17 by CPTBadAss »

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #40 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 17:35:09 »
I try to flee from my master thesis and have a good clacky time on gh.

(and I always have fear that I miss out on clacks)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 17:59:54 »
(and I always have fear that I miss out on clacks)

Which you probably didn't even know about before you joined.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:39:48 »
BECAUSE MY LIFE IS EMPTY AND I IDOLIZE KEYBOARDS LIKE ARE GODS.  Hail keyboards!
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:43:06 »
I have fallen in love with mechanical boards and everyone on GH is SUPER FRIENDLY! I love it here. I really never stayed on forums. The only other forums was alienwarearena..... You can see how that went.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:43:59 »
Because it annoys people.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #45 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:44:48 »

Where have you been? Jail? Prison? Jury duty?

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:47:09 »

School. And watching MLP. And I thought that the community was better off without me.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:51:19 »

School. And watching MLP. And I thought that the community was better off without me.

guys I've never been to jail..

But I've been in detention more times then I could remember..

Then eventually I realized.. You don't have to go to detention.. just get your parents to call...

and then I realized , you don't have to get your parents to call.

Just call in with an accent... and they believe it was your parents..

Then I realized, that it wasn't that they believed it was my parents, they just didn't really care...

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 21:53:06 »
guys I've never been to jail..

But I've been in detention more times then I could remember..

Then eventually I realized.. You don't have to go to detention.. just get your parents to call...

and then I realized , you don't have to get your parents to call.

Just call in with an accent... and they believe it was your parents..

Then I realized, that it wasn't that they believed it was my parents, they just didn't really care...

Show Image

Philosophy and Ruined Childhood,
by tp4tissue
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #49 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 06:44:24 »
BECAUSE MY LIFE IS EMPTY AND I IDOLIZE KEYBOARDS LIKE ARE GODS.  Hail keyboards!

But seriously, this place is obsessive nerd central, and I sometimes turn into an obsessive nerd, and this helps me release my inner nerd so the rest of the world can be spared from me rambling on about nerdy things.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing