Author Topic: NEED A GIRLFRIEND !!!  (Read 17407 times)

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
Re: NEED A GIRLFRIEND !!!
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:46:54 »
It's definitely HUNTERANGEL121

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:47:23 »
This thread went from stupid to worse.

This is an good summary.  Best to take a break here.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 22:18:40 »
Break is now over: please feel free to continue.

Please note: let's not make this too personal.

Remember:
This is not a troll post

---
Edit: Just to be clear, this topic was locked as a precaution. "just in case" it needed to be. After determining the precaution was not needed, we decided to unlock it and allow things to continue as normal.

We now return to your regularly scheduled entertaining forum topic.
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 February 2014, 23:10:06 by dorkvader »

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 22:30:40 »
I'm Mr. Nice Guy :)

Offline Hull

• I like everything with great quality and soul.
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 22:39:15 »
Desperate last resort to seek partner on geekhack ends in locked thread? Would not be good.
Thank god for good admins.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 22:40:28 »
Desperate last resort to seek partner on geekhack ends in locked thread? Would not be good.
Thank god for good admins.

That is not why it was locked  ;)
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 23:07:25 »
this is the most serious thread ever to be a thing on the internet. no more games, only moist hugs.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 23:13:47 »
This thread.... Is entertaining as hell!

Offline elton5354

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 23:53:05 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 23:55:46 »
this is the most serious thread ever to be a thing on the internet. no more games, only moist hugs.

I wonder if the OP got any real bites yet.... 

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 23:57:35 »

Offline p3rhaps

« Reply #112 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 00:25:43 »
Wow, this already creepy thread got... weird.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #113 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 00:42:43 »
This thread should talk more about girls. If you talk about them, they magically appear.

Plus, it's far more interesting.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline quickcrx702

• Ready to bomb with Vietnam tatted on my back
« Reply #114 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 00:51:00 »
There's always Palmela Handerson, or Palmeesha if you want to be more exotic.  ROFL seriously though, women love to annoy the **** out of you when you're in a relationship, though the kids part makes it worth it if you're at a stage in life where you want that.

Offline kilogeek

• Nostalgy of a time when quality was a value
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 00:56:37 »
Nice Admin :) You've finally unlocked this important thread^^

Keyboards are amazing, but a community can also be a good place for group therapy LOL
"Ne pas subir" - Devise de Saint-Cyr.

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #116 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 01:09:12 »
I would like to know although if they are any alcoholics in the community... Being alcoholic do not mean you're not smart. I am (anonymous) and most of the time I don't drink and must not, but this happens when I feel too lonely and it's always hard to stop when you started. The only good medecine that is not yet totally legal in France is Baclofene, helps a lot to suppress addiction, this and praying...  this is not about women but not so far in fact :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baclofen
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 February 2014, 01:11:44 by kilogeek »

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #117 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 01:13:32 »
This thread should talk more about girls. If you talk about them, they magically appear.

Plus, it's far more interesting.

Why talking about girls ? Don't they talk enough ?  :))

My dog is a girl, she is very smart and kind, but she listen to me and never ask me to stop talking^^ It's a border collie, best brand IMO :)

My Dana is not a pure border collie, it's a border staff, but as smart as collies, she knows more than 100 words ! A bit more speed than collies :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 February 2014, 01:19:15 by kilogeek »

Offline iri

« Reply #118 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 01:20:06 »
I would like to know although if they are any alcoholics in the community... Being alcoholic do not mean you're not smart. I am (anonymous) and most of the time I don't drink and must not, but this happens when I feel too lonely and it's always hard to stop when you started.
so, you drink sometimes when you feel lonely? that doesn't make you an alcoholic.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline quickcrx702

« Reply #119 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 01:45:04 »
Alcoholics go to meetings.  I'm just a drunk, among a few other bad habits, LOL.  Intelligent people are actually more likely to fall victim to substance abuse, not because of any emotional problems, but because it's there to explore.  Drugs and alcohol should be used for fun, not for an escape, because it really doesn't help for that.  If you feel lonely, get away from your keyboard and get outside!!!  If you're overly shy, then have a drink first.  I actually have the opposite problem as you, I want to be left alone because I hardly get time to myself.  My dream vacation right now is to have a week to myself and do absolutely nothing, with nobody.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 01:52:02 »
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any ****? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ***gots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my *****
53531-0

Offline iri

« Reply #121 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 02:01:32 »
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any ****? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ***gots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
(Attachment Link)
nice try. now go suck some durian juice!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline quickcrx702

« Reply #122 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 02:12:22 »
(Attachment Link)

ROFL.  That was AWESOME.  Seriously, I don't get why people go to meetings for that ****.  If you want to stop doing something, JUST STOP.
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 February 2014, 08:56:13 by quickcrx702 »

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 02:18:29 »
I would like to know although if they are any alcoholics in the community... Being alcoholic do not mean you're not smart. I am (anonymous) and most of the time I don't drink and must not, but this happens when I feel too lonely and it's always hard to stop when you started.
so, you drink sometimes when you feel lonely? that doesn't make you an alcoholic.

No, I'm a real one, as long as I don't drink it's ok, if I start IDK when I'll be able to stop... All my parents died from this disease.

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #124 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 02:20:21 »
(Attachment Link)

This is my Dana and she seems smarter than you :)

53536-0

And this is what she is able to draw :

53538-1

And this is what made me who I am today, with no glory at all :

Cheers, may God put something in your skull :)

A nice example of human kind best idiots XLOL
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 February 2014, 02:28:58 by kilogeek »

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #125 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 02:35:17 »
And here is my family :
feature=share&list=RDNdu7RaRvtEE&index=1

Their are not no-life brothers, this is the FFL, one of the best army corpse in the world.

more here in english :
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 February 2014, 02:37:06 by kilogeek »

Offline iri

« Reply #126 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 02:42:33 »
A nice example of human kind best idiots XLOL
noisyturtle is just trolling in a silly way :p he wasn't describing himself really.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #127 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 03:17:07 »
I hope so, because I love your community and would not like to be rejected for things I say :)

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #128 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 03:25:31 »
As I maybe not said, I'm a US friend but also a french patriot, I respect all countries patriots, because they are not liers...
And i'm not only a geek, I'm also very history-educated, I know France and the USA have all to gain beeing friends, you are 300 Millions citizens, we are 70 Millions, but much tougher than you, why can I say that ? Because I've lived 4 years in N.A. and seen positives and negatives facts.
No one is perfect, we need to keep our friendship because you and us can bring a lot to each other :)

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #129 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 03:38:35 »
(Attachment Link)

Basketball and football.
Pffftt
Since you asked, I play golf the sport of privilege.
Running? Nope, privilege dont do that.
Walking? No I use a golf cart of course silly
I make the caddy walk with my heavy ass bag though.
Oh and I don't replace my divots either because privilege.
I wear pink shirts and only use HONMA - the one and only brand of privilege!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #130 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 03:41:11 »
Keyboards are amazing, but a community can also be a good place for group therapy LOL

We even have a therapy therapy thread, see my signature.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #131 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 04:02:11 »
This is one bizarre thread. Op started looking for girls, then admits he is alcoholic and.. Wait. I have nothing good to say here. Do I get post count?!

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #132 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 04:31:17 »
What even is this thread now

help I can't even  :blank:
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #133 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 04:32:10 »
What even is this thread now

help I can't even  :blank:

Do you need a girlfriend?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #134 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 04:32:44 »
This is one bizarre thread. Op started looking for girls, then admits he is alcoholic and.. Wait. I have nothing good to say here. Do I get post count?!

Nope its in off topic :(

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #135 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 04:41:25 »
I hope this is all an elaborate troll... Lol otherwise I just feel bad for the OP....

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #136 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 04:48:37 »
I'm the OP, feeling bad today, will feel better next days... Hope is my only "weapon"...

This thread is full of awesome posts, need your moral help, as I said, I feel this GEEKHACK community to be full of smart and nice peoples :)

Don't hesitate to send me your phone number, I can call all countries for free (free.fr) I'm much more fluent english speaker (US) than writer, and also spanish fluent... If you have some time, I lack communication these days...  [phone number removed]
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 February 2014, 23:14:33 by Moderation Team »

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #137 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 04:54:06 »
I hope this is all an elaborate troll... Lol otherwise I just feel bad for the OP....

Thanks for your compassion, I'm not a troll and will never be.

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #138 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 04:56:45 »
I was a french ground forces Officer, we don't even know what trolls mean, and we ignore them...

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #139 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 05:04:41 »
At OP, as a French Patriarch did you vote for the National Front, "Front National" ?

They seem pretty popular now.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #140 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 05:38:10 »
At OP, as a French Patriarch did you vote for the National Front, "Front National" ?

They seem pretty popular now.

I never voted. Some can say it's a shame. I will never vote for republicans liers... I"m a royalist, we lost our kings and french revolution was a dramatic civil war...  FN may be the best option nowdays, but I'm not sure of that, lots of weird people in the mass... I would like republic to fall... Napoleon was a tyran and he did many bad things that made other europeans countries hate France. Although he was a great leader, like Hitler, I still can't understand why LOUIS XVI had is head cutted... he was one of the most democratic king in France and had a real democracy project like the one exist in the U.K.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #141 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 05:39:34 »
You're alright Frenchy  :thumb:
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #142 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 05:42:14 »
Love you too, you have the luck to still have a Queen, we don't :(

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #143 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 05:47:24 »
The main thing I can blame UK for, as a celtic, is the assassination of Marie Stuart, this is a shame for your kingdom, she did nothing wrong, her only fault was to be a catholic, french, and trying to help scottland independancy. But you, as an english citizen is not responsible of that, just wanted to inform you^^

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #144 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 05:51:41 »
As a French citizen I am very upset that you allowed your capital city to fall to a certain fascist militant force   :p

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #145 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 05:53:55 »
As a French citizen I am very upset that you allowed your capital city to fall to a certain fascist militant force   :p
Be more explicit, I'm not sure to understand...

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #146 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 05:58:46 »
Facist and Nazis are words most people don't know anything about... History is a maze... read books, than you will know what were fascits and nazis, they were not worst than communists, believe me !

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #147 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 06:08:43 »
I didn't realise there was communist threat in France, aside from the French Communist Party. :))

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #148 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 06:09:18 »
Oh Christ, I forgot about your silly tax rate :eek:

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #149 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 06:51:29 »
Kilogeek, what are your feelings on the band "Kickback"?
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red