Author Topic: NEED A GIRLFRIEND !!!  (Read 17402 times)

Offline kilogeek

• Nostalgy of a time when quality was a value
Re: NEED A GIRLFRIEND !!!
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 06:55:28 »
Kilogeek, what are your feelings on the band "Kickback"?

Don't know anything about... a link please ?
"Ne pas subir" - Devise de Saint-Cyr.

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #151 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 06:58:43 »
I didn't realise there was communist threat in France, aside from the French Communist Party. :))

Oh yes there was and it's still there...   If you can find a translation of the academician Maurice Druon (La France aux ordres d'un cadavre), you will see what I'm talking about^^

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #152 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 07:10:20 »
What even is this thread now

help I can't even  :blank:

Do you need a girlfriend?
:blank: :blank: :blank:
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline osi

« Reply #153 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 07:14:29 »
wtf did I get myself into by posting in the thread.

RUNNNNN

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #154 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 07:28:09 »

RUNNNNN
i'm truly a prophet

let the gifs speak through you and become one of us
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline osi

« Reply #155 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 07:30:53 »

RUNNNNN
i'm truly a prophet

I refuse

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #156 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 07:33:41 »

Everybody needs someone special in their life.  ;D

Offline Fullcream

« Reply #157 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 07:38:44 »
kilogeek you look very cool in that photo. Nice tie and peak lapels.

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #158 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 08:44:35 »
I'm a cool guy, trying to help poor peoples when I can... My only boss is Christ. I'm a kind of prophet only in the way I see things coming...
Religious wars are not what God whishes, but a war is much better than a fake peace...

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #159 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 09:07:03 »

RUNNNNN
i'm truly a prophet

I refuse
:(
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline eddie

• ¥¥¥¥
« Reply #160 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 09:56:34 »
How is anything more important than keyboards?
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 February 2014, 09:58:45 by eddie »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #161 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 09:58:12 »
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any ****? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ***gots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my *****
(Attachment Link)

Stop Right There Criminal Scum,

My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it's fun stealing shopkeepers' property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.

Don't be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than "commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves"? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; **** was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me apprehending a criminal.

Offline kilogeek

« Reply #162 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 10:24:37 »
XLOL, what a troll...

Offline daetsid

« Reply #163 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 10:32:03 »
will send u mine ;)

Offline quickcrx702

• Ready to bomb with Vietnam tatted on my back
« Reply #164 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 11:07:20 »
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any ****? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ***gots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my *****
(Attachment Link)

Stop Right There Criminal Scum,

My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it's fun stealing shopkeepers' property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.

Don't be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than "commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves"? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; **** was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me apprehending a criminal.

Show Image

Is that skooma in your hand?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #165 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 11:10:53 »
Guys...

This thread is really bad... I'm starting to see that "terrible wrongness" about people on the internet...

You know the feeling, when you get on Chan, and you're like.. omfg.. h8888888888..

Offline osi

« Reply #166 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 11:34:24 »
TP why you creeping on my reflection photo. I'm glad I zipped up my pants for the shot

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #167 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 11:37:42 »
TP why you creeping on my reflection photo. I'm glad I zipped up my pants for the shot

LOLOL....  I was in detective mode for a bit few pages back because of iri's comment..

Sorry... didn't mean to be pervy.... 

Offline osi

« Reply #168 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 11:42:52 »

LOLOL....  I was in detective mode for a bit few pages back because of iri's comment..

Sorry... didn't mean to be pervy.... 
Show Image

No worries. I thought it was quite funny

Offline Daniel Beardsmore

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #169 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 16:29:52 »
It's funny — I was recently thinking about the idea of a Deskthority secret Valentine's day, but there are virtually no known women (I can only think of two, and the username of only one) and too few people of unknown gender to reveal their gender (even if only in secret) — pretty much everyone I've dealt with there is confirmed as male. I get the impression that there are significantly more women at geekhack; why, I have no idea.

Having people crawl out the woodwork won't do, as you won't know these people well enough to make any kind of judgement call. At least, not if you're a real old-school character who can't think outside of technology, as I am. While I don't dress like stereotypical 70s and 80s computer nerds (with a tank top (sweater vest) and all) that era is far closer to my mindset. As a kid, it never quite occurred me that you would have to actually work out what to do with a girlfriend, and now that I've recognised the question, I still can't answer it — it's a complete mystery to me. It's actually well beyond discovering who Podworld were, on the no-hope/no-win/impossible to decipher scale. There's wanting something you can have, wanting something you can't have (whether it exists or not), and then there is wanting something that you don't even understand or have any idea what you would have if you had one.

I suspect I would be well served by a lobotomy. It can't be too many years before I can simply have all the offending neurons disconnected (maybe even as a home-use kit), so that I no longer have to be so hopelessly consumed by wanting something that doesn't exist, cannot be explained, described or even comprehended, and never will.
Bore Awards
Most Boring Person on the Planet – 2011 Winner

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #170 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 16:35:15 »
I get the impression that there are significantly more women at geekhack; why, I have no idea.

According to the Stats
Male to Female Ratio   28.3:1

So 29280 members divided by 28.3 = Just over 1000

So if my maths works (which I think/hope it has) there are 1000 females here *Tips fedora
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #171 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 16:55:29 »
I get the impression that there are significantly more women at geekhack; why, I have no idea.

According to the Stats

So if my maths works (which I think/hope it has) there are 1000 females here *Tips fedora

m'lady

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #172 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 17:10:18 »

According to the Stats

m'lady
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

Doubt it... LIES....

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #173 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 17:17:18 »
It's funny — I was recently thinking about the idea of a Deskthority secret Valentine's day, but there are virtually no known women (I can only think of two, and the username of only one) and too few people of unknown gender to reveal their gender (even if only in secret) — pretty much everyone I've dealt with there is confirmed as male. I get the impression that there are significantly more women at geekhack; why, I have no idea.

Having people crawl out the woodwork won't do, as you won't know these people well enough to make any kind of judgement call. At least, not if you're a real old-school character who can't think outside of technology, as I am. While I don't dress like stereotypical 70s and 80s computer nerds (with a tank top (sweater vest) and all) that era is far closer to my mindset. As a kid, it never quite occurred me that you would have to actually work out what to do with a girlfriend, and now that I've recognised the question, I still can't answer it — it's a complete mystery to me. It's actually well beyond discovering who Podworld were, on the no-hope/no-win/impossible to decipher scale. There's wanting something you can have, wanting something you can't have (whether it exists or not), and then there is wanting something that you don't even understand or have any idea what you would have if you had one.

I suspect I would be well served by a lobotomy. It can't be too many years before I can simply have all the offending neurons disconnected (maybe even as a home-use kit), so that I no longer have to be so hopelessly consumed by wanting something that doesn't exist, cannot be explained, described or even comprehended, and never will.

Hmmmm..... 

Sure.. a custom fit life-perspective via neural programming..  sounds good...

When you ask questions such as knowing "wants and needs", very generally we can say -anything- that could potentially contribute to the continuance of our species either through the self or the collective would constitute a human "desire."

Now... what you're saying is.. because such needs are now so complex relative to the individual, you are lost as to your purpose given indefinitely many options to pursue...

If you're already doing something you like.. that's really it...  there isn't MORE to life..  we'd like to think that as an individual, there is an infinite sky to grasp at.. but that is simply not-yet-true. (individuals today are mortal)

As a species perhaps, but as just one man.. we are cogs in a machine, to be used, worn, and replaced.  If you choose to believe otherwise, or delude yourself into it, then that could only produce malady either physically or psychosomatic-ally...

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #174 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 17:21:18 »
I was intentionally vague. It's not something I really discuss openly. Hence your not understanding what I actually meant.
Bore Awards

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #175 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 17:24:20 »
I was intentionally vague. It's not something I really discuss openly. Hence your not understanding what I actually meant.

So what did you mean?

Girl single.

You get

You + Girl  = ? ? ?

And my point is   You + Girl =  Procreation = continuance of humanity..

That's really it....

If you're looking for happiness... that's just a crude chemical reaction that is not terrible precise, and can hardly see the big picture..

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #176 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 17:28:55 »
Considering that I would be a useless father, it would be better to do that neuron disconnection. Nature also wants what it cannot have.
Bore Awards

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #177 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 17:30:43 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #179 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 17:54:53 »
Considering that I would be a useless father, it would be better to do that neuron disconnection. Nature also wants what it cannot have.

mmm...

"nature wants what it cannot have"..   This is merely an extension of gravitational phenomenon.. where objects with mass attract each other..

so there is a "general" trend towards the collection of external mass..

More precisely, it is not that you can-not have it... it's that you do not YET have it..

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #180 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 17:56:50 »
It's almost amusing to watch you digging yourself into a hole of spiralling misunderstanding.
Bore Awards

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #181 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 17:58:46 »
It's almost amusing to watch you digging yourself into a hole of spiralling misunderstanding.

whats amusing is your inability to understand that I know you better than you know yourself..

Well.. I suppose that's not amusing to me, since it's just your ego to protect your simple mind.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #182 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 22:25:30 »

According to the Stats

m'lady
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

oh hey it's reddit.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Moderation Team

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #183 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 23:11:08 »
This thread is going nowhere helpful.  Re-locking.