Author Topic: My Unfortunate Transaction with Fragil1ty  (Read 35693 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: My Unfortunate Transaction with Fragil1ty
« Reply #300 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:59:04 »
I'd still be scamming people? are you for real. You think because a business transaction has gone awry, that I'm a 'scammer' or i'd still be 'scamming people', lol please.
Actually yes, that is exactly what everyone thinks, except tp4tissue and possibly your grandmother.

If Fragility is able to produce a shipping notice of the keyboard, then that means NO intentional scam has taken place..

Did he NOT want to absorb a mistake on part of the carrier.. Perhaps..  Did Fragility not handle the situation properly  Also yes..

But there is NO EVIDENCE of intentionally scamming -crimsonTofu-..

I'm not saying either people -crimsonTofu- / -Fragility- are bad people....  But neither has taken the proper channels to handle the issue..

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #301 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:59:52 »
No, he can go to paypal and file a dispute..  Even with limited evidence.. 

Not if you paid by gift, which is what happened with the original transaction. If crimsonTofu tried to file a dispute, PayPal could suspend his account for improper use.

then he can go to the credit card issuer, (a bank usually), and try there,

HE HAS some evidence of the agreed upon sale..   

If he must,  there's also small-claims-court..  and he can Sue Fragility..

it doesn't matter what is written on the ticket, as long as there's evidence that this was used to PAY for an item which was undelivered..

THERE ARE WAYS to handle this.. you can not deny this.. just as I do not deny that Fragility has made a late-payment.

Small claims over a $90 keyboard. My time is worth way more then that. I would post this thread over that any day. If I was the OP I wouldn't care about money. Letting people knows of his true colors is reward enough. Knowing his precious keyboards and caps are worth nothing on here. And since we have a general idea of what he owns through his posts. Good luck selling it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #302 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 20:04:11 »
No, he can go to paypal and file a dispute..  Even with limited evidence.. 

Not if you paid by gift, which is what happened with the original transaction. If crimsonTofu tried to file a dispute, PayPal could suspend his account for improper use.

then he can go to the credit card issuer, (a bank usually), and try there,

HE HAS some evidence of the agreed upon sale..   

If he must,  there's also small-claims-court..  and he can Sue Fragility..

it doesn't matter what is written on the ticket, as long as there's evidence that this was used to PAY for an item which was undelivered..

THERE ARE WAYS to handle this.. you can not deny this.. just as I do not deny that Fragility has made a late-payment.

Small claims over a $90 keyboard. My time is worth way more then that. I would post this thread over that any day. If I was the OP I wouldn't care about money. Letting people knows of his true colors is reward enough. Knowing his precious keyboards and caps are worth nothing on here. And since we have a general idea of what he owns through his posts. Good luck selling it.

Again..  Proper accounting says, you're owed exactly what you're owed.. 

Public shaming not only unrelated but in excess of what you're owed..

Unless we can quantify How much emotional/verbal abuse is precisely $90 worth to be doled out to Fragility..

It is NOT the proper recourse..

By taking such an UNregulated route to get his money back,  HE himself, HAS MADE, the decision to be repaid in "****z and giggles"...

Because that's all he's gotten so far..

CLEARLY this has not turned out beneficial to EITHER party.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #303 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 20:05:38 »
梁心頤的鼻子她妈地太可怕了..

Google translate says “Lara's nose to her mother was horrible ..”

10/10 this thread just keeps on giving.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #304 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 20:10:45 »
Alright, folks, game over.  Thanks for playing! 

OP, please PM a mod if you would like this thread unlocked.

PS: ALL THIS POWER, MUAHAHAHAHA

Edit: thread unlocked for OP to post, all posts from this point that are not OP will be removed.
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 April 2015, 21:47:35 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline crimsonTofu

« Reply #305 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 22:06:57 »
OP here. This will just be a status update on the current situation and I would first like to start off thanking those who have supported me and also those who have stood up for Fragil1ty. As I've stated before, I did not intend for this thread to offend Fragil1ty nor did I want others to dox, insult or harrass him. As for the issue at hand, I received a PM from jdcarpe saying he would like to help me out by buying Fragil1ty's debt from me. JD sent $90 to my PayPal and is now the person Fragil1ty is responsible for refunding.