Author Topic: My Unfortunate Transaction with Fragil1ty  (Read 35616 times)

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Re: My Unfortunate Transaction with Fragil1ty
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:35:42 »
'sup you bunch of pretentious virgins.

I've thought long and hard surrounding a solution and I thought, paying nothing back would be the ideal solution, but then I thought of something else, something a lot more fitting.. so instead.
I'm going pay him back.

In $1 increments every week until all is paid off (excluding my shipping costs of course).

Enjoy, peace out ****ters.
I don't even know how not paying him back is ideal? You should have paid him back originally when it was private, and then when he brings it to light so others can make sure we don't deal with a shifty member, you get upset and make it worse for yourself?

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #201 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:38:57 »

I've thought long and hard surrounding a solution and I thought, paying nothing back would be the ideal solution, but then I thought of something else, something a lot more fitting.. so instead.
I'm going pay him back.

In $1 increments every week until all is paid off (excluding my shipping costs of course).

Enjoy, peace out *****es.
God, you sound like an enormous ****.  :blank:

Offline Fragility

« Reply #202 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:39:50 »

I'm going pay him back.

I don't even know how not paying him back is ideal? You should have paid him back originally when it was private, and then when he brings it to light so others can make sure we don't deal with a shifty member, you get upset and make it worse for yourself?

Oh wow, here comes another pointless post I couldn't give 2 ****s about. I'll be honest, I don't give a **** about any of you here, your posts are all redundant. Post pictures of me, post personal information, cool, go you boo boo.

But in all seriousness, I could not give 2 ****s about what you, this board or any other member thinks of me or my transactions, the fact of the matter is the majority of you are all spineless little half-wits that still live at home with mommy, fun times.

I would have paid him back in full, but after the slew of bull**** that is this thread, I thought 'nah' so I'm doing it this way.

mwah, xooxox.

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #203 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:41:40 »

I'm going pay him back.

Look whose the pretentious **** now. Can we just get a banhammer in here already and put this to bed. Surely there are several "virgins" here willing to help out OP.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #204 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:42:57 »

I'm going pay him back.

Oh wow, here comes another pointless post I couldn't give 2 ****s about. I'll be honest, I don't give a **** about any of you here, your posts are all redundant. Post pictures of me, post personal information, cool, go you boo boo.

But in all seriousness, I could not give 2 ****s about what you, this board or any other member thinks of me or my transactions, the fact of the matter is the majority of you are all spineless little half-wits that still live at home with mommy, fun times.

I would have paid him back in full, but after the slew of bull**** that is this thread, I thought 'nah' so I'm doing it this way.

mwah, xooxox.
Thank you for your input.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:43:31 »

I'm going pay him back.

Are the Fragil1ty and the Fragility the same deep thinkers? The later just signed up today.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #206 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:44:18 »

I'm going pay him back.

mwah, xooxox.

Can't even post right. Good luck with life mate. Karma will be a *****. Thanks for your input.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #207 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:45:29 »

I'm going pay him back.

Are the Fragil1ty and the Fragility the same deep thinkers?

IP survey says...

Yup...real shocker...

Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #208 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:45:40 »
So you steal someone's money and refuse to pay him back, despite admitting that you should, because other people posted things about you?  Do you not understand why this is ****ed up?

I know this is a lost cause and all that, but wow.

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #209 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:46:36 »
muted
Finally.

Offline Fragilitytwo

« Reply #210 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:49:18 »
So you steal someone's money and refuse to pay him back, despite admitting that you should, because other people posted things about you?  Do you not understand why this is ****ed up?

Get a grip you moronic, ****ing retard. Muting me so that I cannot reply? I find it funny that virgins like you who abuse power because that is the only power that you will ever have (referring to being a moderator), you insignificant little half-wit.

Paying him back in $1 increments, did you not read the previous post or are you (like all other Americans) brain dead? Nevermind don't answer, I already know what your answer is going to be.

And so it begins.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #211 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:50:11 »
This almost reminded me of the "u fuking wut m8" skit.

Plus, he creates a puppet account to hide behind, gets called out, then has the audacity to say we are children..  :confused:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #212 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:50:42 »
muted
Finally.

I'm not sure if I'm reading into this too much, but I wouldn't put the "finally" there.  It was a matter of minutes after he posted that we responded to this...

If you were speaking more generally to the situation, then I agree.  :thumb:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #213 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:51:49 »
Now I'm sad.  You guys, this is the only power I'll ever have.  :(

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #214 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:53:03 »
How many Fragiles we are gonna have now?

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #215 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:53:47 »

Get a grip you moronic, ****ing retard. Muting me so that I cannot reply? I find it funny that virgins like you who abuse power because that is the only power that you will ever have (referring to being a moderator), you insignificant little half-wit.

Paying him back in $1 increments, did you not read the previous post or are you (like all other Americans) brain dead? Nevermind don't answer, I already know what your answer is going to be.

And so it begins.

Show Image

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #216 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:54:38 »

I'm going pay him back.

mwah, xooxox.
**** he's right, I do still live at home with mommy. PLEASE TEACH ME TO GET ALL THE **** YOU HANDSOME MOTHER****ER
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #217 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:54:44 »

:( it's alright. We all are half-wit virgins with no real power...

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #218 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:54:53 »
I must say, for everyone who isn’t the OP (sorry about your money OP), this is pretty hilarious. Maybe we should take up a collection to pay him back collectively, in return for the great entertainment.

Also, Fragility, I recommend seeking help from a trusted friend, mentor, parent, priest, psychiatrist, or someone.  Your responses in this thread are way over the top considering the scale of the issue, and the kind of paranoia and hostility you’re expressing is usually a symptom of some more serious issue. I hope everything else is going okay.
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:00:45 by jacobolus »

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #219 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:54:54 »
muted
Finally.

I'm not sure if I'm reading into this too much, but I wouldn't put the "finally" there.  It was a matter of minutes after he posted that we responded to this...

If you were speaking more generally to the situation, then I agree.  :thumb:

Oh. I didn't recall seeing that tag when I replied earlier. Yeah

Offline Fragilitytwo

« Reply #220 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:55:07 »

Why are you talking to people on here like they're your friends and ****? It's pathetic. What power do you have in the real world? I'd love to know. Working at your dead end job (if you even have one, holy ****).

Oh well, I've done my part here. I think this is going well.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS MOMENT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE FOR ME, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI TO MY MOTHER AND FATHER, MY FRIENDS, ALL THE PEOPLE THAT GOT ME HERE, THANK YOU GUYS, THANK YOU. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. GRACIAS, MUCHOS GRACIAS. <3 xoxooxo <3

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #221 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:55:35 »
You have the power of my love~~~

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #222 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:56:32 »
I must say, for everyone who isn�t the OP (sorry about your money OP), this is pretty hilarious. Maybe we should take up a collection to pay him back collectively, in return for the great entertainment.

I think I saw a few people say they would do this when the thread was first posted.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #223 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:56:39 »

Why are you talking to people on here like they're your friends and ****? It's pathetic. What power do you have in the real world? I'd love to know. Working at your dead end job (if you even have one, holy ****).

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS MOMENT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE FOR ME, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI TO MY MOTHER AND FATHER, MY FRIENDS, ALL THE PEOPLE THAT GOT ME HERE, THANK YOU GUYS, THANK YOU. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. GRACIAS, MUCHOS GRACIAS. <3 xoxooxo <3

This is the guy you want to give a sincker bar at school... Just saying...

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #224 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:56:57 »
Some people just look for excuses to **** people over. 

OP, hit me up and I'll see if I can help make something happen for you.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #225 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:57:41 »

And what power do you hold that makes you better? You sound like a bitter **** who is a tad over dramatic. You could have just payed the OP back and all of this **** wouldn't have been a problem.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #226 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:58:00 »

Si vas a usar otro idioma por lo menos checa tu gramática. Check your grammar if you are going to use a different language.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #227 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:59:09 »

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #228 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:59:51 »

qq

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #229 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:00:00 »
tbh I doubt even think fragilitytwo is actually him, just someone looking for attention

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #230 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:01:06 »

I'm going pay him back.

$92.63 /rounding off to $93.00

$1 per week for 92 weeks.
23 month payment regime.

to: ***@gmail.com

/end.

LETS GO BOYS, COME AT ME YOU FUX.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Let me help ya'll Ghers understand this situation..

The problem with public shaming, is that the Vultures (the passerbys) who has NOTHING to do with the event, will dole out "verbal" abuse in EXCESS of the necessary / deserving penance of the Original Transgressor.

It is a fact that -Fragility- did "SOMETHING" wrong..  This is not disputed..

But

Because -crimsonTofu-  made an equally poor decision to take this small quarrel PUBLIC, 

The Lash out is worse than -Fragility- deserves for such a small mistake..

AND SO..  While we usually exclude pain-and-suffering from "accounting" disputes,  THE REALITY is not so simple.. and -Fragility- HAS BEEN exposed to Undue stress..

And so,  -Fragility-'s  only recourse to set his own mind at ease after the fact, is to backlash in this seemingly insane, but very proportional irrationality.

By opening up the issue to the public,  -Fragility- is no longer ONLY responding to the original late-refund of $xx.x sum to -crimsonTofu-..

He is responding to all the -Fvkd up-  bull **** drummed up by GHer's who have no business or right to talk all this smack..

Tp4 supports -Fragility's- Decision..

To make this more LEGIT..   Why don't you pay him a sum adjusted for inflation it' won't be that much more... ..  HAHAHAHA..

The first mistake was the POST-Service, 

The second Late-Refund is -Fragility's-,

The Third mistake, was -crimsonTofu- taking a minute issue public, setting up -Fragility- for public shaming..

The 4th mistake,  was all the Fvk-tards on GH involving themselves in business they have NO PART in..

The RESULT,  is this silliness..   and this long explanation by Tp4, who sees the world for what it is..

People who has grown insensitive to everyone else but themselves..

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #231 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:01:15 »
i wouldn't be against a separate fundraiser to send OP to a decent psychiatrist

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:01:15 »
tbh I doubt even think fragilitytwo is actually him, just someone looking for attention
He's done well at it. And mildly entertaining at the very least.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #233 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:01:46 »

Nahh, it's him. Don't worry. My virgin-senses are tingling.

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #234 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:01:51 »
Does CrimsonTofu have the ability to do a CC charge back or Paypal dispute? Because i think this has escalated to that point at least, honestly not sure with Timeframes and type of payment etc if it is at all possible.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #235 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:02:09 »
Can't OP just send this thread to paypal or something?

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #236 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:02:26 »
Hoff, you can check up on this kind of thing, no?

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #237 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:03:47 »

I'm going pay him back.

$92.63 /rounding off to $93.00

$1 per week for 92 weeks.
23 month payment regime.

to: ***@gmail.com

/end.

LETS GO BOYS, COME AT ME YOU FUX.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Let me help ya'll Ghers understand this situation..

The problem with public shaming, is that the Vultures (the passerbys) who has NOTHING to do with the event, will dole out "verbal" abuse in EXCESS of the necessary / deserving penance of the Original Transgressor.

It is a fact that -Fragility- did "SOMETHING" wrong..  This is not disputed..

But

Because -crimsonTofu-  made an equally poor decision to take this small quarrel PUBLIC, 

The Lash out is worse than -Fragility- deserves for such a small mistake..

AND SO..  While we usually exclude pain-and-suffering from "accounting" disputes,  THE REALITY is not so simple.. and -Fragility- HAS BEEN exposed to Undue stress..

And so,  -Fragility-'s  only recourse to set his own mind at ease after the fact, is to backlash in this seemingly insane, but very proportional irrationality.

By opening up the issue to the public,  -Fragility- is no longer ONLY responding to the original late-refund of $xx.x sum to -crimsonTofu-..

He is responding to all the -Fvkd up-  bull **** drummed up by GHer's who have no business or right to talk all this smack..

Tp4 supports -Fragility's- Decision..

To make this more LEGIT..   Why don't you pay him a sum adjusted for inflation it' won't be that much more... ..  HAHAHAHA..

The first mistake was the POST-Service, 

The second Late-Refund is -Fragility's-,

The Third mistake, was -crimsonTofu- taking a minute issue public, setting up -Fragility- for public shaming..

The 4th mistake,  was all the Fvk-tards on GH involving themselves in business they have NO PART in..

The RESULT,  is this silliness..   and this long explanation by Tp4, who sees the world for what it is..

People who grown insensitive to everyone else but themselves..

This is not a tp4 thread though... :(

After waiting as long as the OP had, I would have done the same thing.
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:06:16 by Bromono »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #238 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:04:10 »

well actually hoff what you're forgetting is that we're all the virgins here

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #239 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:04:25 »
i wouldn't be against a separate fundraiser to send OP to a decent psychiatrist
The OP seems perfectly sane here...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:04:49 »
Hoff, you can check up on this kind of thing, no?

Yep, already did.  :thumb:

FTR, both fragility accounts and Vanhishikha are all him.  All banned for violating multiple ToS.  Please report suspicious posts that may come up.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:04:55 »
Fragility is right to do what he's done.. After the unjust public shaming

Read post  #230 for explanation

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=70113.msg1707900#msg1707900

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #242 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:05:39 »
The OP seems perfectly sane here...
lol. maybe i'm the one who needs that therapy session  :eek:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #243 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:06:15 »
Fragility is right to do what he's done..

tfw not even  tp4 can bull**** enough to justify him

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #244 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:06:59 »

well actually hoff what you're forgetting is that we're all the virgins here
I just got to second base with my HHKB

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #245 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:07:25 »
Fragility is right to do what he's done..

tfw not even  tp4 can bull**** enough to justify him

I've not excused -Fragility- of the ORIGINAL  late-refund..  THAT"S all on him..

But the way the situation has NOW unfolded.. is completely Geekhack's fault.. for letting this type of thread take place in the first place.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #246 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:08:23 »
Fragility is right to do what he's done.. After the unjust public shaming

He had 4 months to make right on his part.  The fact of the matter is that he sold the same board to someone else in the meantime, and still didn't refund the guy.

Offline fragilitythree

« Reply #247 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:08:30 »
YOU CANNOT BAN ME.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:09:32 »
YOU CANNOT BAN ME.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.[/size]

Show Image
inb4 fragilityfour
RETIRED

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #249 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:09:57 »