Author Topic: Why DON'T we have a dating section..  (Read 17718 times)

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Why DON'T we have a dating section..
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 14:27:59 »
I thought everyone on this site was married.

At least it feels that way!
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline lesbihonest

« Reply #102 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 16:04:35 »
It'd have to be a lesbian dating site, because you're all *****es.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #103 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 16:08:59 »

I like you.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 17:01:25 »
Need to incorporate it into the classified section

[h] gmk purple mods [w] long walks down the beach, a deep connection, clacks

Offline Shapey Fiend

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 17:09:45 »
That Ashley Madison hack was just to distract from the OPM hack news coming out.

You can meet plenty of cool women in the real world who see whatever you're into as a positive, rather than being someone who's into the same **** everybody else is into. I always hated online dating it never worked for me. Just go hang out where interesting women are and do something you enjoy and it'll happen organically.

Of course when you are in a relationship and have children you don't get to indulge them quite as much but they're still highly enjoyable in the time you do find for them.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 17:30:35 »

MMMMMM.....lesbians.  :-*

That Ashley Madison hack was just to distract from the OPM hack news coming out.
If that is the case, they did a terrible job. Everyone knows they got hacked.

Ashley Madison got hacked because they were lazy liars. The kept data they shouldn't have and left it exposed, in the clear. As a company, they *deserved* to get hacked. It is too bad for all those people out there that got exposed. Even if their spouse knew about it and there was an open marriage in place, no one deserves to have their personal business exposed like that.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 20:57:07 »
Life is a journey. When people's paths intersect, they may lock together and continue indefinitely, or they may diverge after some amount of time in parallel.

I believe that marriages in earlier generations were more permanent and stable because the majority of people married very young, finished maturing together, and because life was much simpler and more difficult (ie the majority of time and energy devoted to mere survival) stayed the course without hardly even considering alternatives.

Today, few people marry before they are fully mature, with their own courses much better established, and modern life has made life so much easier that not only are alternatives more abundant, but they are far easier to take advantage of.

Or ... back then things were made to last, and if something (including a marriage) started to break, you'd do your best to fix it.

These days everything, including people, is disposable.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #108 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 21:09:13 »
Life is a journey. When people's paths intersect, they may lock together and continue indefinitely, or they may diverge after some amount of time in parallel.

I believe that marriages in earlier generations were more permanent and stable because the majority of people married very young, finished maturing together, and because life was much simpler and more difficult (ie the majority of time and energy devoted to mere survival) stayed the course without hardly even considering alternatives.

Today, few people marry before they are fully mature, with their own courses much better established, and modern life has made life so much easier that not only are alternatives more abundant, but they are far easier to take advantage of.

Or ... back then things were made to last, and if something (including a marriage) started to break, you'd do your best to fix it.

I've always said there are too many people

And the economy as is, is only designed to promote growth..

But earth is a limited container..

Instead of making M0re people, we should pour every penny we have into interstellar travel..

AND/OR  Artificial intelligence..

AI replaces humanity's  Meat-sac children..

The Machine race are our prodigy regardless of composition..  They are born of our intellect, our labor, our love..

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 14:36:34 »
I thought everyone on this site was married.
We are...to our love of keyboards.  :thumb:

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 20:30:05 »

I've always said there are too many people

And the economy as is, is only designed to promote growth..

But earth is a limited container..

Instead of making M0re people, we should pour every penny we have into interstellar travel..

AND/OR  Artificial intelligence..

AI replaces humanity's  Meat-sac children..

The Machine race are our prodigy regardless of composition..  They are born of our intellect, our labor, our love..

I wouldn't say it, but wont lie, I've though along these lines before  :eek: Mainly, space rocks. Not pouring money into space exploration/travel is no good.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #111 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 04:37:58 »
Anyone who thinks interstellar travel is a good idea has no idea about he magnitudes of distance in space

Earth is an oasis of nothing and we should be doing our absolute all to save it