Author Topic: Strong Wheel..  (Read 1237 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Strong Wheel..
« on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 19:33:41 »
I'm currently not using my logitech g400..

Just getting by here with my Lenovo mobile wired mouse..

What I've noticed is that the WHEEL is harsh and each tick is VERY distinct.. 

I never thought about this before,  but this is a very good thing..

On the Logi or other mice with smooth wheels,   you really have NO IDEA how far you've scrolled.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: Strong Wheel..
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 19:42:45 »
When I saw wheel, I thought of cheese wheel, yum

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 19:44:50 »

yea,  but you can't ever eat the whole thing..

When i was little,  i thought people ate an entire cheese wheel..  nope, they just eat a piece

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 19:48:29 »

When i was little,  i thought people ate an entire cheese wheel..  nope, they just eat a piece

Or make fondue...

Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 20:20:47 »
My original mouse at work was scrolling irregularly, so I pulled it apart thinking a hair or something might be interfering with the sensor.

It wouldn't go back together, and after fiddling with it for best part of 20 minutes I gave up and borrowed a mouse off one of the servers (which hardly gets used anyway).

This mouse is a new mouse, and clicks really loudly.  Plus the scroll wheel is much harder to push down.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 20:26:02 »

I split a wheel of gouda four ways once, definitely took awhile to finish even that much off.