Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes.. (Addiction Potential ++)  (Read 29339 times)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes.. (Addiction Potential ++)
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:05:41 »
So I'm just going through the story, bunnies killing it, but I dont really know who else to use. Ranged and wyvern riders seem best. I'll go check what TP linked, mind you I don't have a ton of characters.

In the early stages because the 5 star characters start with their final weapon, their attack power and stats will be significantly stronger than the early enemies up to level 35..

The quickest path for you to build the team is to play the early game under normal mode,  up to 9-2,  then stop.

switch to hard mode and play up to 8-x

then switch to lunatic mode play up to 6-x or 7-x

This way you don't really need light's blessing yet..

So now you'll have a crap ton of orbs.. don't use them haphazardly.. wait for the banners with the color of units that you need..

Now, you're going to want to avoid summoning more than 1 flying unit for now,   because Currently,  it's not possible to build a full flier-emblem team due to the 1.5x multiplier archers have against flying units..

There are too many archers out there for you to use a 2x flier team..

Post a picture of ur entire roster..

I have two flyers, I laugh at their arrows!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #151 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:09:32 »
So I'm just going through the story, bunnies killing it, but I dont really know who else to use. Ranged and wyvern riders seem best. I'll go check what TP linked, mind you I don't have a ton of characters.

In the early stages because the 5 star characters start with their final weapon, their attack power and stats will be significantly stronger than the early enemies up to level 35..

The quickest path for you to build the team is to play the early game under normal mode,  up to 9-2,  then stop.

So now you'll have a crap ton of orbs.. don't use them haphazardly.. wait for the banners with the color of units that you need..

Now, you're going to want to avoid summoning more than 1 flying unit for now,   because Currently,  it's not possible to build a full flier-emblem team due to the 1.5x multiplier archers have against flying units..

haha.. they're fine early game, especially if they're 5stars,   but when you get to level 40, specialized rolls strategy starts to make a huge difference, and you haven't fought takumi yet..  he is a bad person.. he's racist against fliers, he won't hire them, and if he did he would pay them 50cents to the dollar of non flyers..   also he kills them..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #152 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:17:02 »

haha.. they're fine early game, especially if they're 5stars,   but when you get to level 40, specialized rolls strategy starts to make a huge difference, and you haven't fought takumi yet..  he is a bad person.. he's racist against fliers, he won't hire them, and if he did he would pay them 50cents to the dollar of non flyers..   also he kills them..

Yea I'm way early game, here is what I have, I only have the two five stars. I summoned a couple red guys for diversity afterwords cause I was bored of blue and greens.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #153 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:20:01 »
Great....TP sucked Halv into this "game" too....ughhh

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #154 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:32:10 »

Yea I'm way early game, here is what I have, I only have the two five stars. I summoned a couple red guys for diversity afterwords cause I was bored of blue and greens.

Show Image

Ok.. Eirika is a much stronger red to swap in and level up. ..

Go to training sanctum and train up Eirika right away up to level 10+ to match ur other team members,   it should be pretty fast only take a few minutes..

When training her, use her to kill everything to get all the xp..

Look for green units on the training sanctum (it lists the units you will fight)  pick the one slightly above your character's current level.. so eirika can train on the 1st or 2nd sanctum starting out..

Bring shareena with you to train with eirika using shareena's +4 attack buff can really speed up training, because it will allow eirika to outclass the equivalent leveled opponents.

if she has color advantage she can train 3-5 levels above her..

Consider pulling 1x   5s green off the wyvern flyer banner,    if you do that.. you will have to train up your shareena and eventually promote her to 5star.

because shareena can take hits, and will really punish other reds at 5 stars.

The game changes significantly at end game level 40s,  the characters all then have very specific tasks..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #156 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:34:19 »

Show Image

Go to training sanctum and train up Eirika right away up to level 10+ to match ur other team members,   it should be pretty fast only take a few minutes..

Look for green units on the training sanctum (it lists the units you will fight)  pick the one slightly above your character's current level.. so eirika can train on the 1st or 2nd sanctum starting out..

Consider pulling 1x   5s green off the wyvern flyer banner,    if you do that.. you will have to train up your shareena and eventually promote her to 5star.

The game changes significantly at end game level 40s,  the characters all then have very specific tasks..

I could use 20 orbs for green on wyvern now I guess, try my luck.

Ya I really didn't like my red dude

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #157 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:36:51 »

you don't have to do it now.. hahaha..  you can wait  until you get a feel for the composition..

There's going to be ALOT of training , but it's fun training, because once you get good at the game, you can bring a character from level 1 to level 40 within 1 or 1.5 days.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #158 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:37:02 »

Show Image

yeah dont use alfonse. eirika is good! eirika is better at 5* because of her weapon, which gives +3 atk to adjacent

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #159 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:38:19 »

Show Image

yeah dont use alfonse. eirika is good! eirika is better at 5* because of her weapon, which gives +3 atk to adjacent

I just got her up three levels in a training session, yay

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #160 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:40:37 »

What ken is refering to is, because eirika is only 4star right now,  she does not have her final-weapon..  these are usually character unique weapons which heavily differentiates them at the late-game levels..

Starting tomorrow , you will play the arena, and fight for feathers..  this is the place where ur character's might will be tested most..   

But it's going to be difficult initially because of takumi and hector..  most characters can't deal with those two character's early high stats..

Either way,  read this guide here on the Enemy ai.. this should help you make the ideal moves since the ideal moves in this game is actually very manageable unlike chess.

https://feheroes.wiki/Enemy_AI

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #161 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:54:14 »

What ken is refering to is, because eirika is only 4star right now,  she does not have her final-weapon..  these are usually character unique weapons which heavily differentiates them at the late-game levels..

Starting tomorrow , you will play the arena, and fight for feathers..  this is the place where ur character's might will be tested most..   

But it's going to be difficult initially because of takumi and hector..  most characters can't deal with those two character's early high stats..

Either way,  read this guide here on the Enemy ai.. this should help you make the ideal moves since the ideal moves in this game is actually very manageable unlike chess.

https://feheroes.wiki/Enemy_AI

Ya I've been learning the AI just from playing, doesn't seem terribly hard.

How does one level up from 4 star to higher?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #162 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:57:27 »

Ya I've been learning the AI just from playing, doesn't seem terribly hard.

How does one level up from 4 star to higher?

You need to use 20x Great Scarlet Badges and 20,000 feathers..  to go from 4 star to 5 star.   5 star is the highest base rating..

Once you get your composition right,  you should be earning at minimum 2000 feathers a week.. so all said and done, you'll probably get 20+ 5star units a year, including the bonus orbs and quests and just stuff they give you on holidays.

For 5star and beyond.. you need to MERGE identical characters,  meaning for example  2x 5star takumi would make takumi  level 40 + 1..  all the way up to 40 + 10..

You can see where this game is designed to begin Whaling people.. hahahahahaha

But it's smart because it only whales you once you are addicted.. !!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #163 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 16:07:11 »
you get the badges in the training sanctum, and the feathers from daily friend greeting rewards (10 feathers) daily login rewards (100 feather),  daily arena rewards (200 feathers),  and weekly arena rankings (500 feathers to 8000 feathers)..

8000 if you're the top whale..   but with non-whale play,  2000-4000 feathers per week is possible.. 

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #164 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 16:15:11 »
I'll probably get bored before I even get too far haha

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #165 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 16:19:39 »

It's important that halverson doesn't do drugs or drink alcohol..

That is the only way to be addicted to vidya..

All the gaming addicts I've known quit gaming once they begin doing drugs and alcohol..  they simply can't concentrate on being addicted to vidya. when arguably drugs and alcohol derive quicker paces of that debilitating sense of satiating happiness.

satiating happiness leads to complacency..   = can't focus on collecting wifus.. = sad Spring Bunnies..

Is that what you want halverson.. Do you want your spring bunnies to be sad. ?  When other people don't even have any spring bunnies.. !!

Of course not.. !!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #166 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 16:22:09 »

It's important that halverson doesn't do drugs or drink alcohol..

That is the only way to be addicted to vidya..

All the gaming addicts I've known quit gaming once they begin doing drugs and alcohol..  they simply can't concentrate on being addicted to vidya. when arguably drugs and alcohol derive quicker paces of that debilitating sense of satiating happiness.

satiating happiness leads to complacency..

I just tend to get bored with iOS games.

As for addiction, GIMME DEM PILLS

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #167 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 05:01:05 »
Watch, as Tp4 play good @ Firembrum !!

New Arena Team..

Tiki (Y), Julia, Shareena, Lucina (Spring)

/Full Disclosure, 
/Tp4 not actually good,  the AI is just poorly programmed.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #168 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 13:49:30 »
/Update..

This team sux... Crap.. Now I can't get 4550.. /sad...

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #169 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 14:47:25 »
Rippppp TP

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #170 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 15:20:37 »
Finally have a full set of flier ebrum team.. Stats suck though.. sigh.............

I think Palla is better than Caeda, but I need that +12 buff since I don't have hinoka for +8.

I'm looking at subaki like..... feathers? maybe ?

164871-0

164873-1

164875-2

164877-3

164879-4

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #171 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 15:39:28 »
This flier team problem is...   low Speed IV stats on my characters..

Probably because fire emblem is racist, making them all Hooaight girlz.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #172 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 15:54:28 »
TP, what does speed even do?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #173 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 15:57:26 »

Speed is important because , when 2 characters face off,   if one character has + 5 speed ontop of the other character, he will DOUBLE attack..  if one character has -5, he will BE DOUBLE attacked.

So all this will be influenced by the various skills and secondary conditions per character which may bring the numbers up and down.   

Fliers do not have alot of health / defense,  so they need to be able get in quick.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #174 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 16:08:29 »
Finally have a full set of flier ebrum team.. Stats suck though.. sigh.............

I think Palla is better than Caeda, but I need that +12 buff since I don't have hinoka for +8.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

catria is baeee

**** caeda though

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #175 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 16:18:15 »

Speed is important because , when 2 characters face off,   if one character has + 5 speed ontop of the other character, he will DOUBLE attack..  if one character has -5, he will BE DOUBLE attacked.

So all this will be influenced by the various skills and secondary conditions per character which may bring the numbers up and down.   

Fliers do not have alot of health / defense,  so they need to be able get in quick.

Ohhhh, well that's good to know. I should buff people from lucina more

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #176 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 17:03:59 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

catria is baeee

**** caeda though

I'd rather use Hinoka over katria, palla over caeda , but i ran out of orbs..    Hinoka is also said to have the best -Absolute zone- on fire emblem..  I read that on reddit.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #177 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 17:06:01 »

buffs come in real handy when training , because once you get a large enough team, you can focus buff a single character for example, +4 def +4 attack +4 speed,  or +6 resistance..   This character can now train well above his current level , and jump really really fast..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #178 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 17:38:45 »

buffs come in real handy when training , because once you get a large enough team, you can focus buff a single character for example, +4 def +4 attack +4 speed,  or +6 resistance..   This character can now train well above his current level , and jump really really fast..

Just farming them orbs, orbs and orbs

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #179 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 00:24:38 »

If I could shoot orbs directly into my veins I would..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #180 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 00:34:48 »

If I could shoot orbs directly into my veins I would..

Heroin may be safer haha

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #181 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 05:58:15 »
Hoff should play FEH..

He's major into Oneechan-complex..

Camilla is the Oneechan wifu..

TEAM CAMILLA - 250.8 m right now

164923-0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #182 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 04:34:10 »
I got 46 thousand feathers right now..

Subaki 5star ? idk.. sigh.. maybe i should save it..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #183 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 05:21:14 »
Holy ****, people are dumping Takumi's  for close counter.. hahahaha

Man.. this is a HUGE mistake.. Takumi has fallen from heaven FOR NOW,  they're going to introduce a bunch of stuff later to buff him again..

Very shortsighted these people are.

165667-0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #184 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 16:22:00 »
This guy is obviously the Tp4 Counter.

166451-0