Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes.. (Addiction Potential ++)  (Read 29346 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes.. (Addiction Potential ++)
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 21:10:33 »
Takumi isn't rare at all.. because of the current Focus draw on the 8 characters.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 21:13:46 »
So, what does that mean Tp4..

Basically, the ONLY character worth rerolling so much for is Hector   or   Azura..   You're not trying to reroll for Takumi,  Because there's a good chance at least for THIS MONTH  that you'll get him in the near future....

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 00:16:54 »
if you're emulating, if one of those accounts gets a hector/takumi, can you take that account, link it to a new nintendo account, then use your phone to link to that account?

is that what you're doing? or are you just experimenting/simulating?

all this min/maxxing is pretty crazy, but i guess it IS a gacha game

Yes.

that's the plan..

you can save to nintendo account,  then play anywhere

how important is getting an account with super lucky draws at the beginning?

i think i'm at like chapter 7 or something, and have a 5* Lyn, no other notable heroes

most of me would like to just keep on playing with the team i have, but part of me wants to do something like what you're doing to get an OP account straight off

Well, if you create and link a nintendo account u get 10 orbs.. and there are a bunch of missions that give you orbs..

So drawing more is better..

But essentially, getting 2x 5star on the first draw would make your game progress much faster,  because that's 1 less character you need to level later on..

Essentially with my current team,  5s Caeda, 5s Camilla, 3s Lissa, 4s Corrin(female),  what's happening is I have to do a bit more grinding for each level..

Now, grinding at the lower level isn't so bad,  but grinding higher levels really eat up stamina points, and there's no system in game to expand on stamina besides buying it with money.

With a ranged unit like Takumi,  it will put you ahead (FASTER)..  You can take on stronger enemies that are higher level, and because Takumi does alot of damage, he just gets the job done..

For example, I got an account today this afternoon which i saved from the reroll, (i'm still rerolling because i'm not happy with it) but  I can tell it would be MUCH easier to play than my current team..

I got 5s takumi, 5s roy on the first set of 20orbs, and 5s camilla on the second set of 20 orbs..

This is not going to be a strong team on the arena meta..  but it's much easier to make your way through the Main game to get the stage orbs..

KEEP in mind the game will be beatable using ANY characters even the 3stars..   

The reason people reroll (other than for personal wifus),  is to play the game a bit faster..

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 00:29:37 »
if you're emulating, if one of those accounts gets a hector/takumi, can you take that account, link it to a new nintendo account, then use your phone to link to that account?

is that what you're doing? or are you just experimenting/simulating?

all this min/maxxing is pretty crazy, but i guess it IS a gacha game

Yes.

that's the plan..

you can save to nintendo account,  then play anywhere

how important is getting an account with super lucky draws at the beginning?

i think i'm at like chapter 7 or something, and have a 5* Lyn, no other notable heroes

most of me would like to just keep on playing with the team i have, but part of me wants to do something like what you're doing to get an OP account straight off

Well, if you create and link a nintendo account u get 10 orbs.. and there are a bunch of missions that give you orbs..

So drawing more is better..

But essentially, getting 2x 5star on the first draw would make your game progress much faster,  because that's 1 less character you need to level later on..

Essentially with my current team,  5s Caeda, 5s Camilla, 3s Lissa, 4s Corrin(female),  what's happening is I have to do a bit more grinding for each level..

Now, grinding at the lower level isn't so bad,  but grinding higher levels really eat up stamina points, and there's no system in game to expand on stamina besides buying it with money.

With a ranged unit like Takumi,  it will put you ahead (FASTER)..  You can take on stronger enemies that are higher level, and because Takumi does alot of damage, he just gets the job done..

For example, I got an account today this afternoon which i saved from the reroll, (i'm still rerolling because i'm not happy with it) but  I can tell it would be MUCH easier to play than my current team..

I got 5s takumi, 5s roy on the first set of 20orbs, and 5s camilla on the second set of 20 orbs..

This is not going to be a strong team on the arena meta..  but it's much easier to make your way through the Main game to get the stage orbs..

KEEP in mind the game will be beatable using ANY characters even the 3stars..   

The reason people reroll (other than for personal wifus),  is to play the game a bit faster..

starting off with three 5* heroes would make levelling a breeze... i see such a big difference between my 4*s and 5*

tbh the thing i'm worried about is the time it will take to get 20k(!!!) feathers to go from 4* to 5*....

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 00:36:39 »

starting off with three 5* heroes would make levelling a breeze... i see such a big difference between my 4*s and 5*

tbh the thing i'm worried about is the time it will take to get 20k(!!!) feathers to go from 4* to 5*....

Not everything in the game has been --Revealed-- yet..

They're still ironing out how to maximize their profits WITHOUT being ridiculous/ push users away.

There will definitely come more ways to get feathers..

At the current rate,  it would take all year to get 2x character from 4s to 5s..

But that might actually be their intention... hahahhaha.. 5s is suppose to be (really good)..  Until they release 6s of course.. hahahahhahaha

Offline Saiph

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 08:40:46 »
Make sure to do arena every week. Even with only 1 5* you should be able to beat better teams if you exploit their AI(to some degree). That's by far the best way to get feathers. They just gave 10k to everyone this morning and added some arena feather quests so the first 4*->5* shouldn't take too long, just need to choose wisely ;).

Arena is also a great way to grind exp on higher level characters.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 19:06:12 »
Haven't seen Hector yet..Sigh........... Has been ~500 rolls now..

Saw 3 simultaneous 5star roll twice now, also saw 2 simultaneous 5star rolls 4 times now..

160065-0

This is a pretty good roll, because you got Hinoka and Camilla in the same roll,  they complement each other well with Hinoka being support

And Takumi just takes out anything that is being blocked by hinoka, 

Makes for a Solid push.. because maps are so small in this mobile game vs traditional fire emblem.

I would say horses even with 3x space move isn't as useful as flyers..

The only problem is when the enemy has Takumi..   

But with this roll,  YOU HAVE  Takumi,  so it's pretty even,  at worst, you sacrifice and take out their takumi, 

That's a good trade, one of your flyers for a Takumi..

Offline Saiph

« Reply #57 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 19:18:49 »

You should give nmur one of your good rolls ;)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 19:33:14 »

I want to

But it has to be coordinated..

Because the rerolled accounts expires, unless they're ported out to a nintendo account on a phone right away..

the emulator has some sort of incompatibility issue..

It's a glitch..    so basically, you have to have your phone ready to receive the account..

I'm not sure how we'd do this, unless he gives me his  wechat..   and take the phone into the shower with him.. waiting for my pc to roll takumi-s..

I think the game also doesn't like  moded android builds..  someone on reddit was saying he got the same )communication problem glitch) on one of his cyanogen mods..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 10:45:43 »
The only difference between A-tier and S-tier seems to be that S-tier is  --generally-- more straight forward easy to use, whereas A-tier is more complicated and situational..

Offline Saiph

« Reply #60 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:04:57 »
The only difference between A-tier and S-tier seems to be that S-tier is  --generally-- more straight forward easy to use, whereas A-tier is more complicated and situational..
Yeah, I think its just S tiers are very easy to fit into teams, whereas you can use A tiers to fill out certain needs in a team.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 21:00:47 »
Yeah, I think its just S tiers are very easy to fit into teams, whereas you can use A tiers to fill out certain needs in a team.

Well you already have takumi.. so as far as the main game is concerned, no other character can make you progress any faster..

I've gotten a 5star graug on a roll,  and I realized that these knights may do well in the arena meta,  but  jesus, I would never play one, having to wait 10 turns to get him across the screen.

So if you think about it,  Getting Hector right away, would actually make your game progress slower.. than getting other 5 stars first..

But, for anyone who's mid way into the game,  EVEN LEVEL 30+ characters..

I think rerolling may be worth it, because I just took a brand new account from level 1 to level 20 in less than an Hour and a Half..

(Yea,  I've become pretty good at the game, and it has 3x 5 star starting characters)  but that's why I think probably EVERYONE should reroll assuming their pc can run an emulator..

Because, to get any specific 5star character the odds are 1000:1 ...  if you want to do that you Have to do it from a reroll. There's no certainty of it down the line..   because all of the orbs in the current game doesn't amount to 1000 rolls..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 21:04:25 »
It also doesn't make sense to play only 1 account.. you can easily carry two accounts, because of how fast the stamina runs out.. hahahahhaha

One on the tablet, one on the phone.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #63 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 05:08:02 »

I want to

Because the rerolled accounts expires, unless they're ported out to a nintendo account on a phone right away..

It's a glitch..    so basically, you have to have your phone ready to receive the account..

I'm not sure how we'd do this, unless he gives me his  wechat..   and take the phone into the shower with him.. waiting for my pc to roll takumi-s..

I think the game also doesn't like  moded android builds..  someone on reddit was saying he got the same )communication problem glitch) on one of his cyanogen mods..
yeah dw about me lol

part of me is avoiding doing a reroll spam because it reminds me of whenever I try to play a pokemon, where I convince myself that I should spend days grinding a perfect team with perfect natures and IVs

then after/during that I get bored pretty fast

my team is level 28ish and even now it's pretty lame only being able to do 3 matches every 4 hours, so I might look at busting out some rolls.

I recorded a macro on my phone runs through a new game and does the roll, but I'd actually like to use my phone lol

what macro software do you use that works with multiple instance? and do you do the roll inspection manually?

EDIT: looks like rolling a decent team is just the beginning for da end game. continuously surrendering arena draws until you get high enemy point values (650+) costs a lot of swords ($$$) and seems to be the only way of getting a high rank each season
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 February 2017, 06:28:03 by nmur »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 07:29:15 »

I want to

yeah dw about me lol

part of me is avoiding doing a reroll spam because it reminds me of whenever I try to play a pokemon, where I convince myself that I should spend days grinding a perfect team with perfect natures and IVs

then after/during that I get bored pretty fast

my team is level 28ish and even now it's pretty lame only being able to do 3 matches every 4 hours, so I might look at busting out some rolls.

I recorded a macro on my phone runs through a new game and does the roll, but I'd actually like to use my phone lol

what macro software do you use that works with multiple instance? and do you do the roll inspection manually?

EDIT: looks like rolling a decent team is just the beginning for da end game. continuously surrendering arena draws until you get high enemy point values (650+) costs a lot of swords ($$$) and seems to be the only way of getting a high rank each season

Yea there's more to this game that's on the --Coming Soon-- list.. AKA  --How we can Screw you out of $4000-- list..

That one guy with the Hector on reddit, spent $4000,  that's over 7000 draws..   I've done over 1000 draws on my PC , NO HECTORS..

My pc is running 3 instances of Nox  emulator..   The macro goes all the way from deleting the save link file, through to collecting the orbs..

This way it doesn't need to download 400MB each rerun..   

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 07:54:26 »
OMG,  It's finally Saturday.. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... ALL DAY FIRE EBRUMM... WH00000000000000000000000000000

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 09:35:57 »
testing macro on 3x nox's now

cpu seems to be sitting at 50% but with considerable spikes. may try 4 or 5 instances.

even though I go to 20 orbs, I've left the actual rolling out of the macro because I might want to roll certain colours/sets

also left in some comfortable delays with actions following loading screens

EDIT: lol looks like 2/3 got stuck on the beginning of 1-2. the 3rd completed successfully

looks like you can't edit macros which is a pain
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 February 2017, 09:47:42 by nmur »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 10:34:34 »

cpu seems to be sitting at 50% but with considerable spikes. may try 4 or 5 instances.

even though I go to 20 orbs, I've left the actual rolling out of the macro because I might want to roll certain colours/sets

EDIT: lol looks like 2/3 got stuck on the beginning of 1-2. the 3rd completed successfully

Ok, so basically,  you want to close other applications as much as possible, because anything that introduces latency to the emulator can cause it to fail.

And when you're recording the macro,  Make sure at every load point that connects to the web, you give it a slight pause.. because not every loading instance will take the same amount of time if it comes from the internet.

I WOULD give you my macro file, but I can say with 90% confidence it will not work on your system, because I had to tailor it very specifically to my timings..

And the Timings change depending on how many instances you run..  For me I have a 97% success rate running through 3 instances at once.

But the rate is much lower if I run more. So reliability is important.

Do not try to click through the menu as fast as you possibly can, between each move, give it a 1 second pause. this includes clicking through the battles and don't drag the heroes super fast..

What I did is, I macro through all the way collecting the first 2 free orbs in the menu,  and I memorized the first 3 battles macroing through that as well.

That way it will automatically do the 20 orbs..

I thought it was pretty fun to get it all working..   don't get dicouraged, it's pretty cool once you get it right.. and you get to reroll like a boss..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #68 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 10:38:09 »
OMG,  It's finally Saturday.. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... ALL DAY FIRE EBRUMM... WH00000000000000000000000000000

(Attachment Link)

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #69 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 10:49:43 »

Ok, so basically,  you want to close other applications as much as possible, because anything that introduces latency to the emulator can cause it to fail.

And when you're recording the macro,  Make sure at every load point that connects to the web, you give it a slight pause.. because not every loading instance will take the same amount of time if it comes from the internet.

I WOULD give you my macro file, but I can say with 90% confidence it will not work on your system, because I had to tailor it very specifically to my timings..

And the Timings change depending on how many instances you run..  For me I have a 97% success rate running through 3 instances at once.

Do not try to click through the menu as fast as you possibly can, between each move, give it a 1 second pause. this includes clicking through the battles and don't drag the heroes super fast..

What I did is, I macro through all the way collecting the first 2 free orbs in the menu,  and I memorized the first 3 battles macroing through that as well.

I thought it was pretty fun to get it all working..   don't get dicouraged, it's pretty cool once you get it right.. and you get to reroll like a boss..

yeah tomorrow i'm going to do another one that has a bit more patience after the loading screens. i love automating **** like this and my mind always jumps to all the possibilities..

i'm going to try a faster run that just skips the 3 story missions, just does the tutorial and claims the extra 2 orbs to make 17 orbs (5-4-4-4). i haven't timed it, but i'm going to assume that it's more efficient over multiple runs

as is with all automation, the final goal would be 0 human input

if this macroing software was more sophisticated, i'd love to incorporate creating and linking a nintendo account somehow... or saving a backup of the NOX emu state

imagine... a macro that launches the app, creates a nintendo account using a randomised username or something (probably bot detection at this step anyway), does the run, rolls 5 heroes, takes a screenshot of the results (saving it with the username of the nintendo acc), then closes the app, deletes the account link file, and repeats

you could leave it on all night, and wake up with a folder of screenshots with reroll results, inspect them all quickly and you'd have the nintendo acc to match it

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 11:04:46 »

yeah tomorrow i'm going to do another one that has a bit more patience after the loading screens. i love automating **** like this and my mind always jumps to all the possibilities..

i'm going to try a faster run that just skips the 3 story missions, just does the tutorial and claims the extra 2 orbs to make 17 orbs (5-4-4-4). i haven't timed it, but i'm going to assume that it's more efficient over multiple runs

as is with all automation, the final goal would be 0 human input

if this macroing software was more sophisticated, i'd love to incorporate creating and linking a nintendo account somehow... or saving a backup of the NOX emu state

imagine... a macro that launches the app, creates a nintendo account using a randomised username or something (probably bot detection at this step anyway), does the run, rolls 5 heroes, takes a screenshot of the results (saving it with the username of the nintendo acc), then closes the app, deletes the account link file, and repeats

you could leave it on all night, and wake up with a folder of screenshots with reroll results, inspect them all quickly and you'd have the nintendo acc to match it

Yea.... that could work, buhhhhhh with so many nintendo account creations... that's almost asking for a ban.. hahahaha..

They do have admins who look at these things.. hahaha...  you would be creating over 1000 accounts over night..

I suppose if you had some way to reroute ips..  but then the problem with that is latency which would throw off the macro..

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #71 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 23:36:44 »
i've got a run recorded that goes from app launch to fusion screen with 17 orbs in 3:45min, with pretty lenient delays following loading screens. tested it with 4x instances and it's worked okay so far

160176-0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #72 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 23:53:52 »
i've got a run recorded that goes from app launch to fusion screen with 17 orbs in 3:45min, with pretty lenient delays following loading screens. tested it with 4x instances and it's worked okay so far

(Attachment Link)

The reason I say go 20 orb

Is because the draw potential for a 5 star goes up each time you don't draw a 5 star.. 

So if you draw 4x 4star,  then the 5th draw has a higher potential for a 5star..

The first 3 battles arn't hard to memorize.. hahaha

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #73 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 00:02:33 »

(Attachment Link)

Is because the draw potential for a 5 star goes up each time you don't draw a 5 star.. 

So if you draw 4x 4star,  then the 5th draw has a higher potential for a 5star..

hmm i did not know that

how long does a 20 orb run take

you can do the 3 battles with autobattle. it may not be the most ideal way to to complete the battles, but it always succeeds and you cut out a lot of actions that could result in the game losing sync with your macro

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 00:07:12 »

(Attachment Link)

hmm i did not know that

how long does a 20 orb run take

you can do the 3 battles with autobattle. it may not be the most ideal way to to complete the battles, but it always succeeds and you cut out a lot of actions that could result in the game losing sync with your macro

Hrrmm.. yea u can do autobattle..

It doesn't add much to the run.

I didn't use autobattle because i wasn't sure the computer would make the same move each time.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #75 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 01:03:23 »
i have a 12 minute 20 orb run now

also got a pull with a takumi. do i keep it? or try for a better one?

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #76 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 01:58:56 »
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 02:33:08 »
linked to a nintendo/gmail acc, this screenshot is from my phone

tp4 i feel compelled to offer you this acc though. i only did like 25 pulls, and without you i would have never gotten it, so hmu if you want it. the nintendo acc is linked to a new gmail acc, which in turn is linked to my own gmail acc, but i'm we cna figure it out

160189-0
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 February 2017, 02:34:51 by nmur »

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 05:27:59 »
the fact that it doesnt work properly on rooted devices pretty much kill this game for me :( seems fun even if it is pretty grindy

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #79 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 05:33:29 »
the fact that it doesnt work properly on rooted devices pretty much kill this game for me :( seems fun even if it is pretty grindy

my phone is rooted, it's fine if you have linked your nintendo account

a few times a day, the game will give you an error. then you just:
  • Open your File explorer (with root access) in your emulator/mobile
  • Search for "com.nintendo.zaba"
  • Open it and open the "shared_prefs" folder
  • Delete the "deviceAccount.xml"

then launch the app and relink your nintendo account

takes about a minute but saves you from not having root

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #80 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 06:57:15 »

tp4 i feel compelled to offer you this acc though. i only did like 25 pulls, and without you i would have never gotten it, so hmu if you want it. the nintendo acc is linked to a new gmail acc, which in turn is linked to my own gmail acc, but i'm we cna figure it out

(Attachment Link)

Hahahaha..

NONONO..   You did the reroll,  You get the character.. 

This is FATE,     We do not thwart with FATE..

You are now a Hector ELITE..

Tp4 also is already swamped by playing 4 accounts..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #81 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 06:58:11 »

@kekman

MAKE SURE you link the account BEFORE you delete the xml,   otherwise it doesn't sync with Nintendo hahahaha

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #82 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 07:24:29 »

(Attachment Link)

Hahahaha..

NONONO..   You did the reroll,  You get the character.. 

This is FATE,     We do not thwart with FATE..

You are now a Hector ELITE..
(Attachment Link)

Tp4 also is already swamped by playing 4 accounts..

part of me is a bit upset cos i finally got a really reliable macro going that worked well with 5 NOXs, it was nice to watch them all chug away

i'll try not to waste this acc, hopefully i get some good pulls with it in the future, and have a good chance at the arena

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #83 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 15:59:08 »
pretty lucky with this acc so far...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #84 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 17:22:36 »

Show Image

If you manage to roll takumi with that account, it's pretty much invincible..

Hector is just a little slow to play, because of the 1 space move..

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #85 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 19:09:30 »

Show Image

yeah that's why marth is perfect, his ability can move Hector to an adjacent space, so I can like catapult him into battle lol

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #86 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 19:11:21 »

Show Image

yeah that's why marth is perfect, his ability can move Hector to an adjacent space, so I can like catapult him into battle lol

Yea i just imagine marth kicking hector's fat ass forward..  get a move on you lard butt.. ONE space, what is this..

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #87 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 19:15:52 »

Show Image

Yea i just imagine marth kicking hector's fat ass forward..  get a move on you lard butt.. ONE space, what is this..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #88 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 19:24:35 »

Show Image

Yea i got roy on my team as well..  any blue lance.. I gotta run.. that minus 20% is detrimental.

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #89 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 21:06:39 »
PSA: level ups only apply if the unit survive the whole battle. Took me way to long to realize this lol

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #90 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 22:26:17 »
PSA: level ups only apply if the unit survive the whole battle. Took me way to long to realize this lol

Hahahahahahha... yea...  it's to promote  Love between you and your Waifus...  Can't let waifus die..

Even though I get roy killed all the time,  but he's not my waifu.. so.. i don't care..

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #91 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 22:27:10 »

Hahahahahahha... yea...  it's to promote  Love between you and your Waifus...  Can't let waifus die..

Even though I get roy killed all the time,  but he's not my waifu.. so.. i don't care..

If he chooses to take a spear to the eye, it ain't no skin off my back

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #92 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 05:41:39 »

@kekman

MAKE SURE you link the account BEFORE you delete the xml,   otherwise it doesn't sync with Nintendo hahahaha

Yeah I know, but it's too much of a bother for a game I don't have that much time to play anyway. Plus, I'm not even on a mobile data plan so everytime I play the game while I'm out I'm losing $$$ :P

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #93 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 05:59:07 »

@kekman

Yeah I know, but it's too much of a bother for a game I don't have that much time to play anyway. Plus, I'm not even on a mobile data plan so everytime I play the game while I'm out I'm losing $$$ :P

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #94 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 06:37:23 »
haha apparently this game only asks you to rate it if/when you get a 5*

sneaky

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #95 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 07:05:45 »
haha apparently this game only asks you to rate it if/when you get a 5*

sneaky

Yea,

I noticed that too, especially takumi.. hahahhahaha

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 01:03:37 »
1.5x exp event for next 6 days!

I just exhausted all my stamina just before it hit, damn it

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 13:21:52 »
You guys still playing?

I'm playing 5 accounts:

Takumi, Lucina, Tiki, Ephraim - 4532 arena score
Julia, Seliph, Tharja(4), Sharena - 4073 arena score
Hector, Ryoma, Julia, Catria - 4578 arena score
Azura, Nino, Seliph, Lucina - not fully leveled yet
Eirika, Ephraim, Nino, Seliph - 4128 arena score

Working on getting my 2nd, 4th and 5th team up to 4.5k+.

I'm addicted, and running 5 accounts makes sure I can play for more than 15 minutes every 4 hours lol.

How are you guys doing?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #98 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 13:42:40 »
I installed the game the other day when at a friends place. Got back out in the wild, went to play it.....85mb update soon as I open it :\
Guess I'll try again when I find real internet again!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 13:04:45 »
Fk you Lucina..  don't even want your **** feathers..

Team Sharon ALL THE WAY........