Author Topic: We's prolly spad00dled..  (Read 203436 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline tp4tissue

  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 13678
  • Location: Official Geekhack Public Defender..
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: We's prolly spad00dled..
« Reply #300 on: Tue, 06 October 2026, 13:16:26 »
Nous portons tous en nous nos lieux d'exil, nos crimes et nos ravages. Mais notre tâche n'est pas de les lâcher sur le monde ; elle est de les combattre en nous-mêmes et dans les autres.

Offline tp4tissue

  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 13678
  • Location: Official Geekhack Public Defender..
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: We's prolly spad00dled..
« Reply #301 on: Tue, 06 October 2026, 21:18:45 »
Big headscritchr here.

Us bannnning diesel exports.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

ur00000p currently melting down,   MOUTHS off, says theys gon' MAX FIGHT rvsssss.

Ok, buhhh.. 50% of ur00pn diesel comes from US EXPORTS.

so.... you can see why their bonds have totally collapsed.



Guys,  there IS NO PLAN,  the people in charge are morons. They have no idea what's even happening.

Telling you, leave now,  go anywhere else, somewhere with FUEL.


France might be the 1st of many civil wars??

Offline noisyturtle

  • * Exalted Elder
  • Posts: 6431
  • comfortably numb
Re: We's prolly spad00dled..
« Reply #302 on: Tue, 06 October 2026, 21:47:04 »
I'd move to Finland if I could afford it

Offline tp4tissue

  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 13678
  • Location: Official Geekhack Public Defender..
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: We's prolly spad00dled..
« Reply #303 on: Tue, 06 October 2026, 21:54:43 »
I'd move to Finland if I could afford it

That is among the worst options if not the worst.

Offline noisyturtle

  • * Exalted Elder
  • Posts: 6431
  • comfortably numb
Re: We's prolly spad00dled..
« Reply #304 on: Tue, 06 October 2026, 22:42:55 »
I'd move to Finland if I could afford it

That is among the worst options if not the worst.


where wud tp go in the current climate, but with infinite monies?