Author Topic: I just got mu salary!  (Read 3937 times)

Offline AGmurdercore

I just got mu salary!
« on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:05:28 »
190 euro for a full month 8hours/day, 5 days/week. I hate my life right now...
What the hell am I even doing

Offline ynrozturk

Re: I just got mu salary!
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:06:32 »
Are you a student? Or just really crappy job?
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:06:46 »
Not to mention that it was delayed with 2 weeks...

Offline Malphas

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:07:26 »

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:08:33 »
I am working in a PC service where i fix PCs, peripherals and other stuff you can imagine. I didn't imagine that it will be this bad to finally be able to work what you dreamed to work for the past 6-7 years **** my life and **** the time i spend i school to study bull****s so i can work for no money now -.-

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:10:03 »
Yup that tells the story, but the sad part is that most of my friends are programmers that are getting between 1500 and 4000 euro/month. And we studied in the same school just different classes why is this happening omg :D

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:11:11 »
 :o

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:12:02 »

That's pretty bad even for Bulgaria standards. He should be getting like 1000 Euro at least.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:15:23 »

That's pretty bad even for Bulgaria standards. He should be getting like 1000 Euro at least.
This is kinda too much for a PC technician in a service here. 500-650 euro is kinda possible to get for this kind of job but you most probably will never be able to find a free spot in these companies because ppl are not leaving. My alternative is support admin or something like this in a company like HP or some bank where i might be able to hit 1k euro someday.

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:17:43 »
You're still young - you'll get there. We all have to climb our way up.

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:21:39 »
Yep i have always thought this as well, but i am just annoyed how they are treating is. The problem is that there are ppl here that are getting even less then what i got this month and even my money wouldn't be enough to get through the month if i didn't live with my parents. No idea how this country is still holding to be honest.

Offline mauri

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:27:20 »
that's ****ed up
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:31:21 »
That be low bro, even by Indian standards. You got to pull some heists.

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:33:05 »
Yep i have always thought this as well, but i am just annoyed how they are treating is. The problem is that there are ppl here that are getting even less then what i got this month and even my money wouldn't be enough to get through the month if i didn't live with my parents. No idea how this country is still holding to be honest.

I can imagine. I'm in Istanbul so we're close, I know how it is in this part of the world. Living with your parents is a big advantage, but just stick to it. And when you see any opportunities, don't be afraid to grab them.

Offline iri

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:52:21 »
you can always become a php programmer.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 11:00:10 »
Or sells drugs on the side.

But don't do that.

Offline iri

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 11:15:50 »
Or sells drugs on the side.

But don't do that.
between being a php programmer and selling drugs, one must always choose the less dirty job: selling drugs.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 11:27:25 »
 :))

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 11:39:41 »
Yup that tells the story, but the sad part is that most of my friends are programmers that are getting between 1500 and 4000 euro/month. And we studied in the same school just different classes why is this happening omg :D

Protip: look at typical wages BEFORE you choose a course of study.

Anyone can install antivirus software and upgrade RAM.  Not everybody can develop software.

Offline iri

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 11:43:19 »
"Not everybody can develop software"

Sometimes it seems to me that it is not true

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 11:54:08 »

Very true. 
KM4COL    R.I.P.  SmallFry

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 12:00:26 »

It is. I know some c++, html, php and java but it's just that programming is one of the most boring things in the word that e person can do with his time. I chose to specialize in electronics because i like it not because i want to become rich or anything i am annoyed that the salaries here are this low. I have friends in Canada that for 1 month are getting more then i am making in 1 year when they are doing just what i am doing but w/e i can always follow them and go to Canada this is not the point. And with this thread i didn't want your pity or something like this i just wanted to share how things are going here in my country with people that decide not to steal/sell drugs or in the worst case scenario become programmers.

Offline iri

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 12:22:30 »
>>It is. I know some c++, html, php and java but it's just that programming is one of the most boring things

It all comes down to personal preference. I feel that programming is one of the most exciting things people can do (but not in one of the languages you mentioned).

First serious post in this thread
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 October 2013, 12:51:10 by iri »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 12:29:28 »
I am working in a PC service where i fix PCs, peripherals and other stuff you can imagine. I didn't imagine that it will be this bad to finally be able to work what you dreamed to work for the past 6-7 years **** my life and **** the time i spend i school to study bull****s so i can work for no money now -.-

Work there for a while.  Learn the biz.  Meet customers and suppliers.  Then, go into business for yourself.  Proceed to keep all the profit and pay your employees as little as possible.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 12:52:49 »
I hope this puts into perspective for us why there are still Pirates... they have it even worse than our AGmurdercore here..

Think 190 euros divided to the whole village...

Offline mauri

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 13:12:39 »
I hope this puts into perspective for us why there are still Pirates... they have it even worse than our AGmurdercore here..

Show Image
Show Image

Silly goose, africans don't use euros
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 13:23:37 »
And with this thread i didn't want your pity or something like this i just wanted to share how things are going here in my country with people that decide not to steal/sell drugs or in the worst case scenario become programmers.

Lol, being a programmer is worse than selling drugs.

Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 14:02:24 »

Show Image
Show Image

wut?  What does this mean? 

Here is AGMurdercore:

Stoyan Trayanov
@AGmurdercore

"22 years old, manager and owner of Aggression Gaming, owner of http://heroicbattlegear.com/  and addicted gamer. Like our page - https://www.facebook.com/AGclan "

What does Stoyan (^ pictured above) have to do with pirates?  Are you accusing him of cyber-crime? 

Maybe, I think you meant pilates?  Which is totally different from pirates.

"Think 190 euros divided to the whole village..."

Why is the 190 euros divided to the whole village?  Where is this village that can survive on 190 euros/ month? 

Maybe you thought the whole village needs pilates?  Still low for pilates budget though.

But who knows?  Just another unintelligible brain-fart from tp4tissue, i guess.  Thanks bro!  Love the cute kitties!

I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 14:20:42 »
Well this is interesting.

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 14:47:07 »

Show Image
Show Image

Here is AGMurdercore:

Show Image

Stoyan Trayanov
@AGmurdercore

"22 years old, manager and owner of Aggression Gaming, owner of http://heroicbattlegear.com/  and addicted gamer. Like our page - https://www.facebook.com/AGclan "

What does Stoyan (^ pictured above) have to do with pirates?  Are you accusing him of cyber-crime? 

Why is the 190 euros divided to the whole village?  Where is this village that can survive on 190 euros/ month? 

Maybe you thought the whole village needs pilates?  Still low for pilates budget though.

But who knows?  Just another unintelligible brain-fart from tp4tissue, i guess.  Thanks bro!  Love the cute kitties!
LOL it felt strange to see my picture in the topic here haha :D. Anyways as you can see heroicbattlegear is no longer i thing, when i started my previous job i had no time to manage this too so i left it behind, will have to edit mu twitter info now :D

As for what tp4tissue said i am pretty sure that he didn't meant that i am pirate but rather he wanted to say that there is no wonder that in countries like Somalia for instance there are still pirates because people there have no other choice if they want to survive. Correct me if i am wrong tho :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 15:06:47 »

Show Image
Show Image

Here is AGMurdercore:

Show Image

Stoyan Trayanov
@AGmurdercore

LOL it felt strange to see my picture in the topic here haha :D. Anyways as you can see heroicbattlegear is no longer i thing, when i started my previous job i had no time to manage this too so i left it behind, will have to edit mu twitter info now :D

As for what tp4tissue said i am pretty sure that he didn't meant that i am pirate but rather he wanted to say that there is no wonder that in countries like Somalia for instance there are still pirates because people there have no other choice if they want to survive. Correct me if i am wrong tho :)

haha.. see.. agmurdercore gets what i is saying...  jesus... ok... people who understands what i am saying should speak up more often... because the only response i get are insane like from my fan-club..

:thumb:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 15:14:47 »
Agmurdercore.. you are the chosen one. You are the only one that understands tp :O
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline iri

« Reply #32 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 15:16:09 »

Show Image
Show Image

Silly goose, africans don't use euros
somalians use whatever pirate god sends them

-Ray Bradbury

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 16:13:45 »
Agmurdercore.. you are the chosen one. You are the only one that understands tp :O
So can i start working this full time? I can guess that i will be able to make more money translating his words to other people then what i am making now  ;D ;D ;D

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 16:15:11 »
Only if you promise that he posts through you
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 18:28:50 »
Yes, most people have a filter between their brain and their mouth (or fingers in this case) that prevents them from constantly blurting out uninteresting, random stream-of-consciousness nonsense. Unfortunately tp4 doesn't have one, so perhaps you could perform the same function for him.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 18:48:53 »

this, I was born and raised in Macedonia, and I know Macedonia is in worse shape than Bulgaria.... hold on to ur horses peeps cause its about to hit the whole world, thanks to our goverments
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 02:25:25 »
Only if you promise that he posts through you
I can't promise you that  but sure i can try  :D

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 07:07:05 »
Why you always type "mu" instead of "my"?