Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4252011 times)

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #22850 on: Sun, 07 May 2017, 15:29:51 »
Dealing with Paypal (/disputes) -_-

AKA Phase 2 of shipping not shipped -_-

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
« Reply #22852 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 16:08:30 »
Dealing with Paypal (/disputes) -_-

AKA Phase 2 of shipping not shipped -_-

scam alert?

Wouldn't say that, but its like tugging their pockets is only way they'll initiate 'actual' refund (received word and even image on order, but no PP).

USAns have it easy with shipping _-_

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline DaBubbs

« Reply #22853 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 19:38:49 »
My new HHKB Type-S came in the mail today and the case was warped :mad:

Also, trying to get back into a workout routine but I have let myself go too much since the last time I frequented the gym. Working myself back into the groove sucks.
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #22854 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 19:47:50 »
My new HHKB Type-S came in the mail today and the case was warped :mad:

Also, trying to get back into a workout routine but I have let myself go too much since the last time I frequented the gym. Working myself back into the groove sucks.

how warped and how phat ? hahahahahaha

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #22855 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 21:19:13 »
aaa
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 May 2017, 21:30:49 by noisyturtle »

Offline DaBubbs

« Reply #22856 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 21:38:31 »
*** If you want to remove your post, no worries on my end. ***
Never hurts to talk to a professional about it.

I started having extreme anxiety all of the sudden about 5 years ago. Didn't know what to do. I was having issues driving, sleeping, etc. It was rough. A friend recommended I go and talk to a professional. I did and long story short, it turned out that some heartburn medicine I was taking was causing it. If you read the medical pamphlet that came with the medicine, extreme anxiety was listed as a <1% chance side effect noted by people.

I stopped taking the medicine and within days I felt over half way back to normal. It took a few weeks but I got back to normal.

I hope that everything works out for you but please don't be afraid to seek help.
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 May 2017, 21:40:36 by DaBubbs »
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22857 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 05:50:31 »
Having some bad pains in the knuckles on a few fingers.

Not sure if it is the keyboard or mouse since they're both relatively new to me or something else.

Maybe holding my phone too much.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22858 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 05:52:23 »

Not sure if it is the keyboard or mouse since they're both relatively new to me or something else.

uh oh... arthritis.. caused by inflammation... an autoimmune disease brought upon by anim prote-...

hahahaha.. nawh.. no one knows how arthritis works..   apparently people just get these things in western countries..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22859 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 05:56:44 »

uh oh... arthritis.. caused by inflammation... an autoimmune disease brought upon by anim prote-...

hahahaha.. nawh.. no one knows how arthritis works..   apparently people just get these things in western countries..

It sucks, I know that much.

I can open and close the fingers on my right hand and the knuckles pop every time.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22860 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 06:07:29 »

It sucks, I know that much.

I can open and close the fingers on my right hand and the knuckles pop every time.

Knuckle locking is something else, could be arthritis, but also if you go  from doing no farm-work  to sudden farm work,  that could cause it as well.

An inflammation of the sheath in which your tendons are housed..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #22861 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 11:48:35 »
So I was minding my own business while eating heaping amounts of acidic foods and some dude rode his bike past the house. I don't live in a gated community, so naturally, I didn't call the police, nor did I make an attempt to taser the guy, but a funny thing happened. He showed up in the "People You May Know" list on my Facebook account. Facebook recommendation based proximity? No never. Right? So in the spirit of experimenting, I maxed out my privacy settings and logged out of Facebook for a week. My "People You May Know" count dropped from 20-30 random people in the area to maybe 5-10 people that are not nearby. (Hint: my location is literally not in Orlando). I only use Facebook via desktop but I can imagine that if I signed in on my mobile the "People You May Know" sum might be x*100 if not more.

Chris Schammert

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22862 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 12:17:49 »
So I was minding my own business while eating heaping amounts of acidic foods and some dude rode his bike past the house. I don't live in a gated community, so naturally, I didn't call the police, nor did I make an attempt to taser the guy, but a funny thing happened. He showed up in the "People You May Know" list on my Facebook account. Facebook recommendation based proximity? No never. Right? So in the spirit of experimenting, I maxed out my privacy settings and logged out of Facebook for a week. My "People You May Know" count dropped from 20-30 random people in the area to maybe 5-10 people that are not nearby. (Hint: my location is literally not in Orlando). I only use Facebook via desktop but I can imagine that if I signed in on my mobile the "People You May Know" sum might be x*100 if not more.

i don't understand.. what is suppose to happen next.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #22863 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 18:11:08 »

i don't understand.. what is suppose to happen next.

I really don't know how to answer your question?
Chris Schammert

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #22864 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 20:16:38 »
Some people in this community like to play both sides of the fence, sucks when you thought they were good people too
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 May 2017, 20:21:38 by dgneo »

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #22865 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 20:22:12 »
Some people in this community like to play both sides of the fence, sucks when you thought they were good people too

soz bae

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #22866 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 21:56:43 »

Depends which fence you are talking about.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #22867 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 07:51:35 »

A few weeks ago I dug holes and poured concrete to add a few fence posts to a family member's fence. Technically I was on both sides of the fence :eek:

But truthfully I really am a bad person, so my first sentence is kinda null.
Chris Schammert

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22868 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 08:09:38 »

Tp4 = Fence of JUSTICE..

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22869 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 08:49:12 »
The O'Mira changing to the Mira  :'(
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22870 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 08:50:22 »

Don't no what that is.. but damn who ever was involved.. they should go to jail..

/Conspiracy
/Someone slept with someone
/something
/Something
/Cover UP..
/Blame Halverson..

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22871 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 08:52:02 »

Don't no what that is.. but damn who ever was involved.. they should go to jail..

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=87310.msg2350664#msg2350664
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22872 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 08:56:53 »

Looks good..

Got all excited and thought the bottom had a contour curve looking from the top,  then disappointment, when one saw from the bottom it's just an arbitrary straight cut.. hahahaha..

Still..  looks good..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #22873 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 09:05:51 »

Looks good..

Got all excited and thought the bottom had a contour curve looking from the top,  then disappointment, when one saw from the bottom it's just an arbitrary straight cut.. hahahaha..

Still..  looks good..

You seem to find something wrong with everything. Any new idea and you find something. It's inspiring really
Chris Schammert

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22874 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 09:06:34 »

Looks good..

Still..  looks good..

You seem to find something wrong with everything. Any new idea and you find something. It's inspiring really

It's almost a gift, like some sort of ****ty Rainman!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22875 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 09:21:20 »

Hahahahahaha..  Let Tp4 explain..

Tp4 has actually worked with this stuff..  Cnc Mill/Lathe/EDM/Laser/Print    and Tp4 sees past the mere physical presence, through to the item's design decision..

When Tp4 see something like this keyboard.. While it's certainly not --ugly-- ,  the design process behind it is of very little contemplation and refinement..

Perhaps, I am being harsh, as the Cost of manufacturing is the prime limiter..   

To you guys on the outside, it's a --custom-- keyboard,  something to be coveted, but  to my eyes, it's a slab devoid of light or any true inspiration, hardly above nailing a bunch of 2by4s together in ones garage.

Also, I want to make clear that it's not a Knock, against the machinist ,  it's not easy making good accurate cuts..  I am merely speaking of the lax in design..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #22876 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 09:30:04 »

Looks good..

Still..  looks good..

And we will never truly understand this gift because science
Chris Schammert

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22877 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 09:30:48 »

Hahahahahaha..  Let Tp4 explain..

Tp4 has actually worked with this stuff..  Cnc Mill/Lathe/EDM/Laser/Print    and Tp4 sees past the mere physical presence, through to the item's design decision..

When Tp4 see something like this keyboard.. While it's certainly not --ugly-- ,  the design process behind it is of very little contemplation and refinement..

Perhaps, I am being harsh, as the Cost of manufacturing is the prime limiter..   

To you guys on the outside, it's a --custom-- keyboard,  something to be coveted, but  to my eyes, it's a slab devoid of light or any true inspiration, hardly above nailing a bunch of 2by4s together in ones garage.

Also, I want to make clear that it's not a Knock, against the machinist ,  it's not easy making good accurate cuts..  I am merely speaking of the lax in design..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22878 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 10:11:21 »
Just had a program screw up some file associations got it switched back to open with the correct program but now the menus etc in said program are all jacked up.  >:D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22879 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 10:23:52 »
Just had a program screw up some file associations got it switched back to open with the correct program but now the menus etc in said program are all jacked up.  >:D

this is what happens when you try to hide ur pr0n folder nested too deeply in your work folders. hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahaha

only takes 1 wrong click.

ya'll gotta get back to church..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #22880 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 10:36:19 »
I emailed my resume to a potential employer and made sure I used bolded 36pt Impact font so they would see my resume first but never received a response. I even quoted my own resume in an additional email with a slightly larger bolded font. Still nothing. dang

Seriously though, my credit is finally cleared up so I'm filling out online applications like crazy. I had this dream the other night in which I was hooked up with a new car and a new laptop. Here's hoping for full time :)
Chris Schammert

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22881 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 10:38:16 »
I emailed my resume to a potential employer and made sure I used bolded 36pt Impact font so they would see my resume first but never received a response. I even quoted my own resume in an additional email with a slightly larger bolded font. Still nothing. dang

Seriously though, my credit is finally cleared up so I'm filling out online applications like crazy. I had this dream the other night in which I was hooked up with a new car and a new laptop. Here's hoping for full time :)

Seems a good run's bout to start for ya..

Tp4 supports your use of fonts..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #22882 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 10:41:57 »

/Conspiracy
/something
/Something
/Cover UP..
/Blame Halverson..

I knew if I came here I'd find someone blaming me

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22883 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 10:44:00 »

/Conspiracy
/something
/Something
/Cover UP..
/Blame Halverson..

Don't deny it..  if it was naughty.. halverson has done it,  is actively doing it, or in the planning stages of later execution..

hahahahhaaha

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #22884 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 10:45:37 »

/Conspiracy
/something
/Something
/Cover UP..
/Blame Halverson..

Don't deny it..  if it was naughty.. halverson has done it,  is actively doing it, or in the planning stages of later execution..

hahahahhaaha

Sounds like you already have my background check!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22885 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 13:43:41 »

Sounds like you already have my background check!

Halverson = The Most Dangerous

More so than we could've ever imagined..   !!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #22886 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 22:01:13 »

A few weeks ago I dug holes and poured concrete to add a few fence posts to a family member's fence. Technically I was on both sides of the fence :eek:

I erected a fence once.  It wasn't very strong and eventually fell down.

Later on I made a gate from scratch.  It was very nice.  For all I know it might still be there, but I live somewhere else now and forgot to take it with me.

Now I live in a world without gates.  But that is mainly because half the front wall fell down so there's nothing to attach the gate to.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #22887 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 22:40:45 »

I erected a fence once.  It wasn't very strong and eventually fell down.

Later on I made a gate from scratch.  It was very nice.  For all I know it might still be there, but I live somewhere else now and forgot to take it with me.

Now I live in a world without gates.  But that is mainly because half the front wall fell down so there's nothing to attach the gate to.

I put the posts in to reinforce a section in which the previous owners skimped a bit by omitting a few posts. One hurricane and 3m of that picket fence would have been in the neighbor's yard :/. I guess the previous owners trained dogs so they needed a tall fence. The person from my family that lives there now trains plants and feels that the fence will keep away the rabbits and armadillos. For the horde.

Wait, half the front wall fell down? Like a decorative wall or maybe a retention wall? Or perhaps a fence/wall thing?
Chris Schammert

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22888 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 06:06:22 »
I think my windows install is corrupted... things are just not working all of a sudden...

Did a malware scan and virus scan all seems clear.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22889 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 06:23:40 »
I think my windows install is corrupted... things are just not working all of a sudden...

gotta back away from the naughty sites. spam... malicious scripts steal ur informationz and give you virus

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #22890 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 11:30:00 »
Oh this is probably the thread I should have stuck my rant about my PC dying in.

Oh well too late, it's fixed now and has a better motherboard for it so I can no longer say it's bothering me. :p
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #22891 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 11:39:14 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 12:56:47 by alienman82 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22892 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 11:47:59 »

gotta back away from the naughty sites. spam... malicious scripts steal ur informationz and give you virus

How is your PC still functioning then?

I have more than one PC. :shiftyeyes:

But seriously like all the built in windows stuff, updates, troubleshooting, monitoring etc doesn't work.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #22893 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 11:59:39 »

But seriously like all the built in windows stuff, updates, troubleshooting, monitoring etc doesn't work.

Firewall? Antivirus? Seems like a good candidate for a reinstall
Chris Schammert

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22894 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:12:28 »

It's my work PC so reinstalling is the last option with all the domain crap and tweaking all my software the way I like it.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #22895 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:19:58 »

It's my work PC so reinstalling is the last option with all the domain crap and tweaking all my software the way I like it.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/latest-avast-update-blocks-users-from-the-internet-515628.shtml

Ah I see, I literally just found that article while reading the daily news feed. Might be relevant?
Chris Schammert

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #22896 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:31:43 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 12:56:44 by alienman82 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22897 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:35:23 »
lol spamray I meant tp4's PC must be full of all the 'naughty' viruses

Oh haha..doh :facepalm:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/latest-avast-update-blocks-users-from-the-internet-515628.shtml

Ah I see, I literally just found that article while reading the daily news feed. Might be relevant?

I don't use any avast products.  8)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #22898 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:37:45 »
lol spamray I meant tp4's PC must be full of all the 'naughty' viruses

Oh haha..doh :facepalm:

I don't use any avast products.  8)

dang
Chris Schammert

Offline WarCommand

« Reply #22899 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:44:48 »
Install Linux over it and see if it fixes the issue