Author Topic: Topre Appreciation Thread!  (Read 126682 times)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
Re: Topre Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #500 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 11:28:21 »
Thanks again Akimbo for the board, I think 45g is just right for me. I was worried that the lime green caps would be too bright since they look super bright in most pics but when the board is just sitting in the office, it looks great.

Offline Macsmasher

« Reply #501 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 15:46:31 »
I cuddle at night with my three Topre boards. They quietly sing me to sleep. If I wake during the night, I simply fumble in the dark until I reach one and press a few keys. The 'thock' reassures me that the planets are in alignment and all is good. I fall back asleep with a smile on my face.

well, some people find love, you've found a keyboard.. that's probably close enough..

Since I'm on my soon-to-be-over second marriage, that's probably a good assessment.

I heard divorce can only be good from Louis CK.. How many kids you got.

Four, but the youngest is 19. Only two live at home.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #502 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 15:49:57 »
I cuddle at night with my three Topre boards. They quietly sing me to sleep. If I wake during the night, I simply fumble in the dark until I reach one and press a few keys. The 'thock' reassures me that the planets are in alignment and all is good. I fall back asleep with a smile on my face.

well, some people find love, you've found a keyboard.. that's probably close enough..

Since I'm on my soon-to-be-over second marriage, that's probably a good assessment.

I heard divorce can only be good from Louis CK.. How many kids you got.

Four, but the youngest is 19. Only two live at home.

wow.. congratulations on the divorce then.. you're completely DONE... divorce is just perfect now, cuz you'll be free to do whatevers//whenevers

I mean wow, 4 kids over 18.. mission complete

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
Re: Re: Topre Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #503 on: Sun, 05 May 2013, 07:19:54 »
I saw an IC for hhkb metal case. I wonder if there is a similar project for rf 87 models (beside the digilog one or the more-like-wrist-rest one). Anyone knows ?
I'd be down for an 87u case for sure.
There were metal Realforce TKL cases on ebay a while ago.  They were 500 USD though.   I'll see if I can't find a link or pic.
KM4COL    R.I.P.  SmallFry

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #504 on: Sun, 05 May 2013, 07:55:28 »
Thanks again Akimbo for the board, I think 45g is just right for me. I was worried that the lime green caps would be too bright since they look super bright in most pics but when the board is just sitting in the office, it looks great.

Show Image

That's quite nice. Makes me regret my set of Orange keycaps.

Then again, I'll need to pick up a set of Korean Topre keycaps anyway (which only come in either black or white), so I don't feel as bad. But, the green looks good.

Offline Sniping

« Reply #505 on: Sun, 05 May 2013, 10:13:20 »
If the RF cases were $500 does anyone know how much does a HHKB HG goes for?
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 May 2013, 15:13:03 by Sniping »

Offline tribade

« Reply #506 on: Sun, 05 May 2013, 15:00:07 »
Just figured I'd chime in here, too.  I love my HHKB.  Wouldn't part with it for the world.  Although I am looking to get back into Cherry switches as well.  I like them quite a lot too.  But that 'thock' is so comforting, isn't it? ;D
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #507 on: Sun, 05 May 2013, 15:15:49 »

Show Image

if you ever want to try blank blue keys instead, let me know. i've been wanting to trade for a lime green set for a while :)
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #508 on: Mon, 06 May 2013, 01:41:37 »
If the RF cases were $500 does anyone know how much does a HHKB HG goes for?
When the HHKB Pro HG was available in 2006 it was around $2700 and the HHKB Pro HG Japan with the lacquer & gold dust keys was around $5400. Guinness world records lists it as most expensive keyboard. Probably unobtainable for any price today I'd guess, not that many were made the PFU website I saw said 100. A link I have is ( http://pinchocodia.tistory.com/156 ). 

Offline rebcabin2

« Reply #509 on: Mon, 06 May 2013, 09:30:28 »

Show Image

non-printed keycaps on my various realforce boards are great for scaring the other children.  the look on people's faces when i sit down at a laptops-open meeting and whip out a blanked board and plunk it on top of the laptop ... priceless.  The subsequent looks when i start clacking away at 130 bpm, and I just give them a return look with a giant what-me-worry grin -- beyond priceless.

Offline tns

« Reply #510 on: Mon, 17 June 2013, 11:03:53 »
How/where can I have a list of Realforce keyboard existing or maybe should I say how to know its caracteristics?

like by having a name knowing its size/model/weight?
color?

Edit:
I guess I've kind of found what I wanted
http://deskthority.net/wiki/Realforce
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 June 2013, 10:17:20 by tns »

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #511 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 16:15:38 »
*oops wrong thread*

Offline take

• 87U / G500
    • front & follow
« Reply #512 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 18:06:48 »
best keyboards. other, lesser switches are mad.

REΛLFORCE 87U 55g  ||  Logitech G500

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #513 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 18:19:55 »
So far I am liking my HHKB 2 Pro so far.  Topre is sweet, and excellent to type on.  The layout is taking some getting used to though.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline knotra

• I ­­­♥ ⌂ ♫
« Reply #514 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 18:45:38 »
TJ - Get a 55g. I promise you, that is the epitome of Topre switches.

is a 55g topre heavier than a cherry mx blue switch?
Keyboards: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate, Das Model S Ultimate Tactile Soft, Das Model S Professional Tactile Click, Corsair Vengeance K90, Steelseries 6gv2 Black Switch, Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 Soft Linear Action, Ducky DK9087 Shine II w/ Browns, Ducky DK9008 Shine II w/ Blues, WASD Keyboard v1 w/ Browns, Leopold FC200R Tacticle Touch, White Filco Majestouch-2 TKL Click Action, Ducky DK9008G2 PRO Dark Grey Version PBT w/ Clears, Realforce 87U Tenkeyless 45g White/Grey

Offline Sniping

« Reply #515 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 19:33:57 »
TJ - Get a 55g. I promise you, that is the epitome of Topre switches.

is a 55g topre heavier than a cherry mx blue switch?

I do believe that blues are heavier.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #516 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 19:57:14 »
MX blue is 50g, so theoretically Topre is slightly heavier.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sniping

« Reply #517 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 20:38:57 »
MX blue is 50g, so theoretically Topre is slightly heavier.

Isn't 50g just actuation?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #518 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 20:42:21 »
Er, isn't that what was asked?

Offline Sniping

« Reply #519 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 21:15:11 »
Er, isn't that what was asked?

I'm pretty sure the weighting measurement on Topres aren't the same as Cherry ratings.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 June 2013, 21:19:03 by Sniping »

Offline anticorrelator

« Reply #520 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 21:57:56 »
So far I am liking my HHKB 2 Pro so far.  Topre is sweet, and excellent to type on.  The layout is taking some getting used to though.

I totally agree. Though now that I'm used to the hhkb layout I'm broken for all other keyboards forever.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #521 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 22:40:17 »

I totally agree. Though now that I'm used to the hhkb layout I'm broken for all other keyboards forever.

How long did it take you to get used to the layout?

I'm struggling a bit, as the key combination to move cursor to beginning of line on Mac is Command-Left arrow, which is Command-Fn-; on the HHKB - 3 keypresses (instead of 2, which is bad enough compared to just Home on the PC).

Offline morpheus

« Reply #522 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 07:17:25 »
I haven't been this satisfied with a product since the old IBM Thinkpads.

Offline Danule

• ###
« Reply #523 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 08:08:01 »
After using one for about 3 weeks I can stay that the Realforce 45g is the most enjoyable keyboard for typing I have used.
45g Brown Brown Blue

Offline noons

« Reply #524 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 08:54:00 »
After using one for about 3 weeks I can stay that the Realforce 45g is the most enjoyable keyboard for typing I have used.

Just be prepared, it will spoil every other switch type for you. I have a cherry mx brown at work and every morning I expect the snap/pop of the key, but instead I am left unfulfilled.
Tofu65 Turquoise Tealios | Drop ALT LP Alpacas | 2X Leopold FC750R MX Brown | KUL MX Brown w/Cherry Stab MOD | Leopold FC660C BLANK | REALFORCE 87U 45G | HHKB PRO2 | Leopold TKL MX RED | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX BLUE

Offline Danule

• ###
« Reply #525 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 09:24:30 »

Just be prepared, it will spoil every other switch type for you. I have a cherry mx brown at work and every morning I expect the snap/pop of the key, but instead I am left unfulfilled.

Haha yes it has.  I still rather game on an MX brown because of the actuation point and tactile bump at the middle of the keypress that allows for hovering the acutation point better.
45g Brown Brown Blue

Offline czarek

• Keep the momentum going!
    • FalbaTech
« Reply #526 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 06:54:18 »

I'm struggling a bit, as the key combination to move cursor to beginning of line on Mac is Command-Left arrow, which is Command-Fn-; on the HHKB - 3 keypresses (instead of 2, which is bad enough compared to just Home on the PC).

On Mac which is in fact Unix OS you have option to use either Mac shortcuts to move around (which are inherited from Classic Mac systems) or Unix things. That's where HHKB comes really handy. So to move to the front of the line you press Control + A, to move to the end of the line you press Control + E. That's not only the 2 key combo instead of 3, but can be easily done one with one hand!
Full list of Control shortcuts is here on wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_key
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 June 2013, 07:02:40 by czarek »
My little ErgoDox / GH60 factory: http://falbatech.pl

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #527 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 15:10:29 »

On Mac which is in fact Unix OS you have option to use either Mac shortcuts to move around (which are inherited from Classic Mac systems) or Unix things. That's where HHKB comes really handy. So to move to the front of the line you press Control + A, to move to the end of the line you press Control + E. That's not only the 2 key combo instead of 3, but can be easily done one with one hand!
Full list of Control shortcuts is here on wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_key

Why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes:

Doh!

I'm too used to Windows Ctrl-everything and Mac Command-everything I didn't think to try Ctrl-something in the Mac GUI.

This is going to make HHKB a bit more fun :)

Thank you ;D

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #528 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 18:32:30 »

Haha yes it has.  I still rather game on an MX brown because of the actuation point and tactile bump at the middle of the keypress that allows for hovering the acutation point better.
The Realforce 87u 55g is not bad at all for gaming action.

Offline anticorrelator

« Reply #529 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 22:31:01 »
It took me about two weeks only using the hhkb. I had to shuttle it between home and work otherwise I'd get back into the habit of using a standard layout.

I totally agree about the 3-key combos. I've mapped ctrl+a to beginning of line (and ctrl+u for eol) system wide using keyboard maestro though.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #530 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 22:36:14 »
It took me about two weeks only using the hhkb. I had to shuttle it between home and work otherwise I'd get back into the habit of using a standard layout.

I totally agree about the 3-key combos. I've mapped ctrl+a to beginning of line (and ctrl+u for eol) system wide using keyboard maestro though.

In my case different people can use my work computer, and I use a few different computers at work and home, so I cannot go exclusively HHKB, unfortunately.

Offline take

• 87U / G500
    • front & follow
« Reply #531 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 22:57:01 »

qft. i use the 55g for everything from general typing to dota2 and l4d2, among other games.

Offline czarek

• FalbaTech
« Reply #532 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 02:59:42 »

In my case different people can use my work computer, and I use a few different computers at work and home, so I cannot go exclusively HHKB, unfortunately.

Control key combos work on any OS X. And I don't know about you but I have always remapped my caps lock to Control. That's something I got really used to in Amiga days.

Offline insilica

• Keyboard Geeza
« Reply #533 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 11:08:12 »
Do people still use caps lock? I mean I shift or convert small letters to caps... I.e. using vim macros... such a useless and redundant key imo. But I have a feeling some people actually make use of it every day...

I'm almost exclusively on linux. Caps is mapped to ctrl and ctrlA ctrlE are equivalent to home and end for me which is primarily why I went fc660c. One of those people happy they kept insert for paste ;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2013, 11:14:21 by insilica »
FreeBSD :: Gentoo :: Arch :: [Project Roswell] :: U2410 Eyefinity :: WC P280 :: 3930K [C2] (4.5GHz)
ASUS Maximus IV :: 64GB Vengeance :: MSI 7970 xFire ::  Seasonic 1KW :: M4 256GB

REALFORCE 87U Silent (Variable) | Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja TKL (Brown) | FC660C

Offline Danule

• ###
« Reply #534 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 14:11:47 »

qft. i use the 55g for everything from general typing to dota2 and l4d2, among other games.

FPS'ing on a Topre would be good but the double tapping isnt as good as a cherry mx brown IMO.
45g Brown Brown Blue

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #535 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:40:41 »
neither are as good as an mx red for double tapping

Offline anticorrelator

« Reply #536 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:50:12 »

Control key combos work on any OS X. And I don't know about you but I have always remapped my caps lock to Control. That's something I got really used to in Amiga days.

Oh wow, how did I not realize this  :eek:. Since ctrl+u/k don't clear the lines I assumed ctrl+a/e didn't navigate to bol/eol.

Offline Danule

• ###
« Reply #537 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 18:23:06 »
neither are as good as an mx red for double tapping

well maybe. Depends on if you like the tactile bump.
45g Brown Brown Blue

Offline czarek

• FalbaTech
« Reply #538 on: Fri, 28 June 2013, 02:04:59 »

Oh wow, how did I not realize this  :eek:. Since ctrl+u/k don't clear the lines I assumed ctrl+a/e didn't navigate to bol/eol.

Yea ctrl+u only works in terminal. But ctrl+a and then ctrl+k works pretty much all the time.
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 June 2013, 02:07:22 by czarek »

Offline velvetdon25

« Reply #539 on: Fri, 28 June 2013, 08:33:17 »
Hi guys,

I have decided to take the plunge and get my first Topre keyboard and have narrowed it down to the HHKB Pro 2. The only thing holding me back right now is I'm really undecided on getting the regular version or the Type-S. For the past week I have spent at least 2 hours a day reading and watching videos comparing the two and quite frankly I quite like them both.

I've read some posters here stating that the Type-S felt more redefined, solid, and some problems have been resolved over the regular version. Would be great if they can get more into depth regarding about this.

Price between Type-S and regular will be $70 difference for me as I will be purchasing it directly from PFU and I wouldn't mind spending a little extra for a slightly quieter version. It really just depends on which one is more "pleasurable" to type on.

This video that shows the sound difference between the none silent and silent version is what I mainly use for reference.

The none silent one has more "clack" and the type-s has more of a "thump" but also a little squeak if you listen distinctively. The squeak does bother me a little so for those that own a Type-S, is the squeak prominent?

I Currently own a Filco M2 TKL (brown) and a Filco Linear R TKL (red). 

Would be great for those of you that own both the regular and Type-S version to share your thoughts.

Appreciate the help I can get.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #540 on: Fri, 28 June 2013, 23:48:08 »
I have only the HHKB 2 Pro, but typing on it is wonderful, with a nice thunk from each key.

I think you'll enjoy it, whichever one you get.

Offline morpheus

« Reply #541 on: Sat, 29 June 2013, 10:38:58 »
Where can I get the Realforce 10th Anniversary Edition? and for how much? and what's the difference between it and regular Realforce boards?

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #542 on: Sat, 29 June 2013, 12:56:51 »
The only difference is the case and cap color.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #543 on: Sat, 29 June 2013, 19:03:24 »
There was one in Classifieds recently, wasn't there?

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #544 on: Sat, 29 June 2013, 19:10:15 »
The moment approaches in a few days for when i get to try topre.

I might fall in love...i'm kinda scared to...

or i could hate it and see it as some do...just rubber dome

i'm excited either way :p

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #545 on: Sat, 29 June 2013, 19:16:32 »
The moment approaches in a few days for when i get to try topre.

I might fall in love...i'm kinda scared to...

or i could hate it and see it as some do...just rubber dome

i'm excited either way :p

You're gonna love it dubs! 
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline take

• 87U / G500
    • front & follow
« Reply #546 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 12:09:33 »
there seem to be a few anniversary editions on ebay, but the case looks totally different in the pics they're using. they have BSG-style cut corners instead of rounded ones, which throws up a red flag for me.

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #547 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 12:27:47 »
There was one in Classifieds recently, wasn't there?

Yup. Mine, and it went in a matter of hours.

Offline Keylamity

« Reply #548 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 13:34:51 »
I own 3. Just bought another one.  Beat that, geeks.

Offline insilica

• Keyboard Geeza
« Reply #549 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 14:41:37 »
I own 3. Just bought another one.  Beat that, geeks.

Good for you Geek!  :)) I don't think anyone wants to  :rolleyes:

Although I love my silent variable 87u I'm increasingly loving my uniform 660c.

FreeBSD :: Gentoo :: Arch :: [Project Roswell] :: U2410 Eyefinity :: WC P280 :: 3930K [C2] (4.5GHz)
ASUS Maximus IV :: 64GB Vengeance :: MSI 7970 xFire ::  Seasonic 1KW :: M4 256GB

REALFORCE 87U Silent (Variable) | Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja TKL (Brown) | FC660C