Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4287126 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #14750 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 17:57:11 »
More
A few days ago, I wouldn't even charge $40 for a tenkey sleeve.

(Attachment Link)

A ton of *******s over there.  I can't tell you how many times I've seen freebies I included with sales being sold on there for more than the cost of the cap I sent someone or someone buying something and trying to immediately flip it for profit on there.  The fact that the mods over there threatened bans for people calling out that bull**** really pissed me off, but they seem to have relaxed on that. 

For what it's worth, I love the sleeve's I've seen of yours and would kill for some of them and I know that the people who have gotten one from you have loved them.
To be fair they are most likely from here and it just happens to be that Mechmarket is more popular than the Classifieds.
Still a lame thing to do regardless of what site they prefer.

I never said it wasn't someone from here, I simply stated that more bull**** is allowed to happen on Reddit than in the classifieds.  I would also disagree with mechmarket being more popular than the classifieds.  It's more anonymous and has more naive buyers, which encourages stuff like flipping for profit and selling freebies. 

That said, I do notice more behavior like that from people who are more regular posters on reddit than on here.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #14751 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 17:58:38 »
The real question is how could you not want to keep that sleeve to yourself?!!
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #14752 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 17:58:50 »
Well there were three people who posted after switchnollie posted in the free stuff thread, so those three are the most obvious suspects.
https://www.reddit.com/user/Zapheo/submitted/

there, just look at the **** he posts and figure out who he is
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #14753 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 18:01:22 »
Well there were three people who posted after switchnollie posted in the free stuff thread, so those three are the most obvious suspects.

supports the pulse guy, what else should be said.

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #14754 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 18:08:18 »

I see him telling MiTo not to call people retards...
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14755 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 18:11:25 »

I see him telling MiTo not to call people retards...

Come on, we gain nothing by publicly shaming the guy (Zapheo, not MiTo). It was fine while it was anonymous, but now you're all pissed off at a guy who had a lapse of judgement.

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #14756 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 18:18:34 »
too lazy to read, what's the GH username of this person

:p ofc, same gh name

Thanks you all, the community is great here T_T :thumb:

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #14757 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 18:30:09 »
Forgot that comic con tickets went on sale today. Luckily I already got the days I really wanted but still.

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #14758 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 19:55:24 »
News came in, it's most likely a cancer

what exactly is "most likely a cancer"? what type of half ass doctors do you have and wtf is knee cancer
The cancer is in my knee bone, and they suspect it's cancer by the x rays and they're checking my blood and urine for traces of stuff

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14759 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:07:35 »

what exactly is "most likely a cancer"? what type of half ass doctors do you have and wtf is knee cancer
The cancer is in my knee bone, and they suspect it's cancer by the x rays and they're checking my blood and urine for traces of stuff

Good luck man!

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #14760 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:15:07 »

Sure it might look like cancer from the imaging, but they literally cannot be certain one way or another unless they attempt a biopsy aka taking a chunk of **** from where they suspect it to be. Checking blood and urine doesn't qualify.

« Reply #14761 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:18:28 »

Sure it might look like cancer from the imaging, but they literally cannot be certain one way or another unless they attempt a biopsy aka taking a chunk of **** from where they suspect it to be. Checking blood and urine doesn't qualify.
I'm just saying that professional doctors said this, they don't have 100 percent way to tell until my surgery comes in, I'm going in for surgery anyways, so ppl don't worry for now, still tho thanks for the good cheers
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:20:12 by ANightOnCloudNine »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #14762 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:19:51 »

I'm just saying that professional doctors said this, they don't have 100 percent way to tell, I'm going in for surgery anyways, so ppl don't worry for now, still tho thanks for the good cheers

how old are ya C9..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14763 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:20:28 »

The reason they check blood and urine is to see if it's spread or caused by a spread.

« Reply #14764 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:21:25 »

I'm just saying that professional doctors said this, they don't have 100 percent way to tell, I'm going in for surgery anyways, so ppl don't worry for now, still tho thanks for the good cheers

how old are ya C9..
Fifteen bro.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #14765 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:21:58 »

how old are ya C9..
Fifteen bro.

****ing cancer man, hope everything turns out mate
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

« Reply #14767 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:23:24 »

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #14768 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:24:00 »

I'm just saying that professional doctors said this, they don't have 100 percent way to tell until my surgery comes in, I'm going in for surgery anyways, so ppl don't worry for now, still tho thanks for the good cheers

Hope everything turns out OK man.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

« Reply #14769 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:24:32 »

how old are ya C9..
Fifteen bro.

****ing cancer man, hope everything turns out mate
I hope it isn't cancer but I'm hoping the best and expecting the worst

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #14771 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:28:28 »

The reason they check blood and urine is to see if it's spread or caused by a spread.

tp go ****ing read its bone cancer

I'm talking strictly about diagnosis. I do not want him freaking out think he has cancer already when he does not know yet. Besides he's so young, I imagine it's at a very low stage and treatable. Everyone can hope for the best.

« Reply #14772 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 20:29:17 »
Fifteen bro.

Jesus.

15..  sigh...........  well,  it's good that we got internet..  you get to see just about everything..
I'm salty I left my laptop

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #14773 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 00:33:51 »
When it's late Sunday afternoon and you realise you haven't done a quarter of the things you wanted to this weekend, nut still have hardly found time to scratch all weekend.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

« Reply #14774 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 01:37:01 »
Read up on it I'm in stage 1 most likely and the reason they found out via x rays is because that's the highest detection rate of it https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osteosarcoma

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14775 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 08:41:22 »
Read up on it I'm in stage 1 most likely and the reason they found out via x rays is because that's the highest detection rate of it https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osteosarcoma

You can't see it.. but I am mentally channeling positive energy towards you as much as possible.

it says 60-80% 5 year survival rate based on "old data"   which means with old treatment and technology, you got a 70% chance of surviving at least 5 years.

Which means, with Today's technology, and possible future improvements, your odds are even better.

But that data includes all the old people who they were too late to save,  it says young people have better odds of surviving this.

If it is for sure a bone tumor,   we're now hoping it's resectable..

« Reply #14776 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 10:41:35 »

You can't see it.. but I am mentally channeling positive energy towards you as much as possible.

it says 60-80% 5 year survival rate based on "old data"   which means with old treatment and technology, you got a 70% chance of surviving at least 5 years.

Which means, with Today's technology, and possible future improvements, your odds are even better.

But that data includes all the old people who they were too late to save,  it says young people have better odds of surviving this.

I've only had the thing in the range of two to four months now, we caught it early and I'm going to the best hospital in Canada for it, I'm confident I can make it through

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #14777 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 11:25:58 »

I've only had the thing in the range of two to four months now, we caught it early and I'm going to the best hospital in Canada for it, I'm confident I can make it through
You are awesome man  :)
Chris Schammert

« Reply #14778 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 11:59:15 »

You are awesome man  :)
Thanks mister man

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14779 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 14:52:40 »
Threw my back out sneezing on Friday.
It still hurts like a *****, but only when I move or breath.
And it couldn't happen at a more inopportune time, I am supposed to move later this week and if my back stays the same and refuses to heal I can't even finish packing my apartment  >:D

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #14780 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 15:21:48 »
And it couldn't happen at a more inopportune time, I am supposed to move later this week and if my back stays the same and refuses to heal I can't even finish packing my apartment  >:D

I feel bad for you man, moving is a *****. Although I do think it's quite funny when people sneeze their back out... Sorry...  :-[

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #14781 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 16:58:25 »

I feel bad for you man, moving is a *****. Although I do think it's quite funny when people sneeze their back out... Sorry...  :-[
Man, I have sneezed my back out before. It's really rough when you're the type that sneezes continually. Stop the madness!  
Chris Schammert

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14782 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 17:39:27 »

Man, I have sneezed my back out before. It's really rough when you're the type that sneezes continually. Stop the madness!
Show Image

Oh god yes. every time I cough it feels like my spine is being Sub-Zero'd out of my back.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #14783 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 22:45:13 »
really boring night. don't wanna go to sleep early since tomorrow is day off... but nothing to do zzz no one online
I love Elzy

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #14784 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 22:59:10 »
really boring night. don't wanna go to sleep early since tomorrow is day off... but nothing to do zzz no one online

I don't know why it's so quiet, there's a bro sale just round the corner after all =/

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #14785 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 23:00:23 »

I don't know why it's so quiet, there's a bro sale just round the corner after all =/

guess it's just a typical sunday night.
I love Elzy

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #14786 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 23:15:14 »
Maybe everyone is on some twd forum right now
Chris Schammert

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #14787 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 00:46:26 »

This one is bothering me.
Can someone help me

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #14788 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 01:25:37 »
Show Image

Can someone help me

you already damaged it?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #14789 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 01:42:37 »
Show Image

Can someone help me

you already damaged it?
nah I don't damage it. I try to fix the sticker cause the sticker is not in the right spot and the rest is I damaged the sticker  :'(

Offline raymogi

« Reply #14790 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 07:41:32 »

Paid $58 for express cause I need it urgently and this is what I get. ****ing USPS. 6 ****ing days and it's still in the US.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #14791 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 07:43:33 »

Show Image

Paid $58 for express cause I need it urgently and this is what I get. ****ing USPS. 6 ****ing days and it's still in the US.
Nasty! For that price, isn't FedEx or DHL is a better choice?

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #14792 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 07:44:14 »
Show Image

USPS is such ****, ****ing up like this all the time.

Offline raymogi

« Reply #14793 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 07:46:11 »

Show Image

Nasty! For that price, isn't FedEx or DHL is a better choice?

Maybe next time I need something urgent I'll give those 2 a go. I bought my wife something on the same days, shipped with the same method, and I already received it earlier today.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #14794 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 08:12:19 »
Show Image

USPS is such ****, ****ing up like this all the time.

They're the worst. They once kept something I shipped at the post office for a week before they sent it out. It was something from eBay and the buyer was pissed because he thought I didn't ship it.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14795 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 10:14:51 »
I LOVE the rain. Everyone forgets how to drive and my 40 minute drive to work turns into an hour and 40 minutes. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #14796 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 10:37:59 »
Rewatching scrubs for like the millionth time and I've hit that point once again where the janitor just annoys the living hell out of me. LEAVE JD ALONE FFS.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #14797 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 11:19:46 »
Rewatching scrubs for like the millionth time and I've hit that point once again where the janitor just annoys the living hell out of me. LEAVE JD ALONE FFS.

I just restarted watching it again.  I'm on the arc where I'm starting to hate Dr. Cox's long rambling moments as opposed to being amused by them like I am most of the time.  I'm sure it will circle back.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #14798 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 11:35:04 »
Heh I just rewatched it. Going to stop at the 8th season, none of that scrubs school ****. Hadn't seen anything from season 6 on so that was pretty fun.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14799 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 11:36:20 »

I just restarted watching it again.  I'm on the arc where I'm starting to hate Dr. Cox's long rambling moments as opposed to being amused by them like I am most of the time.  I'm sure it will circle back.

I just started watching it. Episode 4 of the first season reminds me why I didn't pursue medicine.  :(