Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4282016 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #7150 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 14:55:12 »
Brand new iOS BRAND NEW still wont sync playlists

Ok so Windows phone?

what is sync playlist.. ??

Is it not reading the original playlist file correctly?

But,, Tp4's official solution to this would be, STOP listening to music.. DONE.

There's like a billion things to do, music is lame, played out.

<i've noticed that many people spend more time looking for (alleged good music) and managing their collection of said music,  then ACtually listening to the music.>

Which would mean music has hella-bad efficiency in terms of Happy-to-Time ratio.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #7151 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 14:57:45 »

But,, Tp4's official solution to this would be, STOP listening to music.. DONE.

There's like a billion things to do, music is lame, played out.

What are you some kind of monster? Who doesn't want to listen to music! I am officially bothered that TP4 thinks music is lame. I worry about your spirit, sir.  :confused:
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #7152 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 15:10:43 »

inb4 demik

Nope. That would probably be a nightmare involving FiST-ing...

that's hot

It kinda was in a weird way.

beehatch i guess?

It was not.

Ok, you gotta say who!

Offline iri

« Reply #7153 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 15:48:45 »

Ok so Windows phone?
Android is absolutely haram amirite?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7154 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 18:54:22 »
"We've just seen the latest legal argument against Net Neutrality from Comcast's allies, and it's shocking.

They're saying that Net Neutrality violates their First Amendment free speech rights—because according to this theory, the flow of data on the Internet is THEIR SPEECH, and therefore they should be allowed to shut down speech they don't like.

In other words, Comcast's allies are claiming THEY have a First Amendment right to throttle OUR speech."
"It's 110, but it doesn't feel it to me, right. If anybody goes down. Everybody was so worried yesterday about you and they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog. They don’t think about me. This is hard work.
Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."
- Donald Trump - Las Vegas 2024-06-09

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #7155 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 22:12:29 »
"We've just seen the latest legal argument against Net Neutrality from Comcast's allies, and it's shocking.

They're saying that Net Neutrality violates their First Amendment free speech rights—because according to this theory, the flow of data on the Internet is THEIR SPEECH, and therefore they should be allowed to shut down speech they don't like.

In other words, Comcast's allies are claiming THEY have a First Amendment right to throttle OUR speech."

They can argue about it all they want. They're Title II now.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7156 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 03:22:51 »

Ok so Windows phone?
Android is absolutely haram amirite?

I've had friends and family that have had Android devices and I really disliked the way the OS dates. Also I have no idea what music archive software works on a PC to Android (if there is one), I assumed windows phone worked with wmp or some equivalent?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #7157 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 03:30:04 »
Also I have no idea what music archive software works on a PC to Android (if there is one), I assumed windows phone worked with wmp or some equivalent?

Only iPhones require you to use proprietary software to put music on your phone. Android is just drag and drop.

OT - This place. I've been mostly absent the last week or so while I moved house and coming back I'm really put off by all the sniping and snarkiness going on. So many people with their silly little grudges, it's really ****ing pathetic. There's a big wide world out there you know.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline TheO-RingGuys

• Hey, my name is Fernand and I sell o-rings. B)
« Reply #7158 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 04:07:22 »
I live in Edmonton, AB, Canada..... where winters are literally nightmares every waking hour of every waking day...

And winter is starting soon....

..fml somebody save me :(
i live in Vermont not quite as far north but winters are still a *****....hehe gives me an excuse to work on and play with keyboards. Don't get me wrong i hate how more then half of my year is ****ing cold but any excuse I can use to spend more time with my boards works for me haha. Also hey Oring I haven't seen you here before so I just wanted to say hi  :)

Amen!!!! I can't stand the winters here!! At least it gives you that much of an excuse though B)

And thanks for the warm welcome, I'm quite new to the forums!

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #7159 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 04:11:23 »
I'm bothered by these ****tards next door who decided to throw a party in the middle of the week and have like 20 undergrad ****s crammed into their apartment pretending they're at a rave.  I'm giving them till 2:30 am. >:D

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #7160 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 04:13:53 »
I'm bothered by these ****tards next door who decided to throw a party in the middle of the week and have like 20 undergrad ****s crammed into their apartment pretending they're at a rave.  I'm giving them till 2:30 am. >:D

just go and steal all their booze and drugs

im bothered that popcorn time requires pulseaudio, clearly this is not necessary as it is multiplatform but instead of handing off audio to whatever will accept the responsibility they pigeonhole me into needing pulse? guess i won't use popcorn time on this box then...
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7161 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 04:16:32 »
Also I have no idea what music archive software works on a PC to Android (if there is one), I assumed windows phone worked with wmp or some equivalent?

Only iPhones require you to use proprietary software to put music on your phone. Android is just drag and drop.

But the benefit of iTunes (was the idea anyway) is that you can properly sort out and organise your id3 tags and **** so it all works, stuff that isn't easy or straight forward to do in explorer, hence why I'd like a library system I could emigrate to

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #7162 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 05:53:29 »

Eurgh my apartment here in Milan while I'm on a business trip is right on the canal. Didn't realise it was the loudest party area of the city. Every time theres a goal scored on some soccer game thats being watched I am woken up  :'(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7163 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 06:09:42 »

Eurgh my apartment here in Milan while I'm on a business trip is right on the canal. Didn't realise it was the loudest party area of the city. Every time theres a goal scored on some soccer game thats being watched I am woken up  :'(

memory foam earplugs.. Cheap, Effective, replaceable

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #7164 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 06:33:40 »

I didn't mind it when I was younger.  Now, it's just...."DON'T YOU KIDS HAVE WORK OR SCHOOL OR SOMETHING.  HOREY SHIET."

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7165 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 07:23:27 »

I have an 8GB micro SD card stuck into my Galaxy and that is enough music to last for quite a long time.

But it does bother me that although the directory structure is (to me) the simple straightforward genre/artist/album/song, just the way I like it, so that I can find Jazz/Steve Lacy/1963 School Days/03-Monk's Dream very quickly when I want to hear it, the music app insists on listing those thousands of songs alphabetically, so I have to scroll through all the 01* and then the 02* songs before I even get to the 03* songs.

If I could force it to recognize the directory tree I would be much happier.
"It's 110, but it doesn't feel it to me, right. If anybody goes down. Everybody was so worried yesterday about you and they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog. They don’t think about me. This is hard work.
Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7166 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 07:28:38 »

I have an 8GB micro SD card stuck into my Galaxy and that is enough music to last for quite a long time.

Your so sweet, my iPhone is over 100gb and I struggle for space, 90% of that is music.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7167 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 07:31:53 »
Your so sweet, my iPhone is over 100gb and I struggle for space, 90% of that is music.

My actual .MP3 collection is 298GB. I just chip off pieces to rotate onto my phone.

Offline iri

« Reply #7168 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 07:43:11 »

But it does bother me that although the directory structure is (to me) the simple straightforward genre/artist/album/song, just the way I like it, so that I can find Jazz/Steve Lacy/1963 School Days/03-Monk's Dream very quickly when I want to hear it, the music app insists on listing those thousands of songs alphabetically, so I have to scroll through all the 01* and then the 02* songs before I even get to the 03* songs.

If I could force it to recognize the directory tree I would be much happier.
I use Rocket Player for exactly this.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #7169 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 07:56:00 »
OT - This place. I've been mostly absent the last week or so while I moved house and coming back I'm really put off by all the sniping and snarkiness going on. So many people with their silly little grudges, it's really ****ing pathetic. There's a big wide world out there you know.

+1

Everyone needs to chill the **** out.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #7170 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 08:24:13 »

I didn't mind it when I was younger.  Now, it's just...."DON'T YOU KIDS HAVE WORK OR SCHOOL OR SOMETHING.  HOREY SHIET."

Dude I'm 23 and I feel like that... I'm gonna be the grumpiest old man ever

Offline iri

« Reply #7171 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 08:35:38 »
Get off my lawn!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #7172 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 08:47:30 »
Get off my lawn!

haha I was thinking of Gran Torino when I wrote that

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #7173 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 09:00:58 »
The cost of silicone molds

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7174 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 09:30:08 »
Had basically 3-4 shots espresso after work
Still under flu medication which make me drowsy

I'm not sure whether I'm caffeinated or sleepy now
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7175 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 10:08:49 »

My actual .MP3 collection is 298GB. I just chip off pieces to rotate onto my phone.

I had to do that with my old phone and hated it, having a large portion of my collection on my phone at all times is amazing and isn't something I'd like to back away from...

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #7176 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 16:01:01 »
girls

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #7183 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 19:12:26 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 September 2015, 01:09:47 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7185 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 01:57:06 »
****, MGSV is like some insane drug, every morning I've been like "I'll just do one little side mission before work" every morning I have to sprint to not miss my train... Idk if it's a good or bad thing, I guess it makes catching the train a damn site more exciting...

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #7186 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 07:15:04 »
when someone cancels plans last minute
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #7187 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 07:32:06 »
when someone cancels plans last minute

i highly agree

even more annoying than someone trying to make plans last minute

i respect your honesty
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 September 2015, 07:42:25 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #7188 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 11:38:57 »
when small clothes u like still dont fit tightly cuz ur ****in smol as **** (yep i still went)
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7189 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 12:00:04 »
****, MGSV is like some insane drug, every morning I've been like "I'll just do one little side mission before work" every morning I have to sprint to not miss my train... Idk if it's a good or bad thing, I guess it makes catching the train a damn site more exciting...

You're bad at train missions.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #7190 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 15:42:18 »
my company just released their Q3 earnings statement

company has lost $1.3M so far this fiscal year, in comparison to $154k during the same period last fiscal year

this is scary
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7191 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 16:21:43 »
Modern Selectric finally arrived.

Of course I get the 60% modifiers and NOT the black TKL modifiers I spent so much more $$$ on.

Pretty mad that SP managed to goof this up when there are only 4 items to put into a box, and a packing list to check.

I'm sending my email to Melissa, but geez. I really hope things aren't that bad at SP.

Edit: wow, Melissa is fast! Looks like they will send them out Monday.
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 September 2015, 16:27:14 by jerue »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #7192 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 16:32:37 »

Of course I get the 60% modifiers and NOT the black TKL modifiers I spent so much more $$$ on.

Pretty mad that SP managed to goof this up when there are only 4 items to put into a box, and a packing list to check.

I'm sending my email to Melissa, but geez. I really hope things aren't that bad at SP.

I know it's frustrating at first, but SP is amazingly great at fixing any issues they may have - even months after the buy ships. I love their customer service.  :thumb:

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7193 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 16:50:07 »

I know it's frustrating at first, but SP is amazingly great at fixing any issues they may have - even months after the buy ships. I love their customer service.  :thumb:

The fast response was definitely a nice touch :)

I'm also the type of person that just needs to get it out of my system - I get mad at something for about 30-45 seconds, then I am usually cool, usually as if nothing ever happened. It's not always the best way to approach something but better than to hold a grudge for a long time.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7194 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 18:35:30 »
I keep trying to open skype so i can chat but it keeps freezing/crashing.....
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #7195 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 18:36:02 »
I keep trying to open skype so i can chat but it keeps freezing/crashing.....

We miss you too buddy :(
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #7196 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 21:01:35 »
My foot hurts T_T idk why just pulsing pain
I love Elzy

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #7197 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 21:41:23 »
my 2nd 2100 broke while in shipping  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7198 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 00:13:58 »
I don't really know what it is, since no one seems to say anything directly to me, but it seems people like to pick at any little thing I do

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #7199 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 00:14:43 »
^ y u always lyin?
I love Elzy