Author Topic: ===== Clearing Up My Name - SYNJIN ========  (Read 9578 times)

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
===== Clearing Up My Name - SYNJIN ========
« on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 02:48:29 »
Recently, people have been accusing me that I am a scammer. The main people who are claiming this have 0 proof whatsoever that have been presennted aside for some hearsay and false information spread through rumors so I am making this post to try to clear my name. Recently, there have been some issues with the packages I have been getting. There has been a total of 4 issues out of all the trades and transactions I have done.

List of issues from oldest to the most recent.

Tactical stache - He sent me a package of one of the bros I purchased from him. I unboxed it on video and the package was empty. I contacted him about it and he said he is almost sure that he shipped it though he might have made a mistake. We resolved it and decided he was going to refund me for it though that was a few months ago and I just allowed him some time till now to gather up the cash.

DavisWaalkers
- His package arrived at my doorstep damaged and partially opened though all the contents of the box was safely stored inside. There was a tag from USPS that they had placed on to the package to notify me that it was opened when it arrived at their plant.

Here is the post on that: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33130.msg1743167#msg1743167

Madhias - His package arrived and it also was partially opened by the time it arrived since the tape on one of the sides were broken. I notified him about this and he had some doubts so I went to get an official letter from the local post office to have a better proof aside for the tag that the mailman had stuck on to the opened/unsealed package. I originally told him that since it wasn't completely his fault and the other half of the package was still in the box, perhaps we could figure out a fair way to resolve this but Madhias insisted he wants to ship the item back instead.

You can see that the other side of the box is also about to break open due to stress since the tape isn't quite holding it securely.
Here is a photo of the letter with redacted info since it is against ToS to post personal info in public

I unfortunately will not be able to post the package with the address from madhias since it will be against the ToS though the mods have already seenn that this box is indeed the one madhias sent the items in. It was missing some items though the other cap inside the package remained in there. The letter wasn't written very well because it wasn't the postmaster who wrote it himself but rather the attendant. If you have any questions about this letter's authenticity, feel free to call the number or Google plover post office if you doubt that this number is correct. They can verify that this letter did in fact come from them.

boradori007 from here and reddit - I messaged him if the enviro he was selling for 400 was already sold, he told me that it is pending but if I were to pay him 525, he would cancel the other transaction and sell it to me instead. I agreed to this and paid him the 525. The package arrived and I unboxed it while taking a video and the package turned out to be empty. He claims that he did in fact send an enviro but it was on video that nothing was inside.

For those people who were originally trying to say I am lying, they don't really have any proof to back their claims though they have been long time members here on GH so I am writing this to shine some light on the situation and people can decide for themselves if I did in fact scam or not.

Here are some questions that people ask in terms of legitimacy and authenticity.
1)Why do I open packages in a weird way.

ANS: I open almost all my packages the exact same way. I have recorded many unboxing videos and won't mind sharing them to members of the community who are interested in seeing my video evidence since I cannot post it due to mods removing them for containing sensitive info.

2) People from keycon apparently think that I am not the person on my avatar and on the photos I've posted in the past. Just because I gained 80+ pounds since the photos were taken doesnt mean it was not me. Booper annd binge and several other members at keycon Chicago saw my wife and my child there who is no doubt the same exact girl on the photos I've uploaded in the past. I can provide more proof of that if you have any doubts but I seriously think it is offensive that I somehow am a different person jsut because I've gained some weight.

3) What could have possibly prevented you from openening the package beforehand and the retapping them? Or even put it in new boxes just for the unboxing videos.
 ANS: I have videos of unboxings which contain both printed and hand written addresses which i clearly cannot fake. I can't simply retape a package because the videos will display that the there are signns of tamper which there aren't in my opinion.

4)Am I cheating and scamming.
 ANS: I have dealt with many members here on GH and on reddit as well. I really don't plan on ruining my reputation in terms of purchasing and trading over 3 silly caps when I can very easily just buy them without the hassle this has caused. I have purchased high value items from many members and have never really had any issues aside for the. listed here unless I am failing to recall others.

5) If you were to be a scammer, you would have gone as far as making this videos just to prove your point, and cheated in  them no matters what way you would have use.
 ANS: I can provide many videos of me opening other packages from several months ago and can probably have those people I got them from verify it. Some of them were sealed and taped while others were simply closed without tape but no issues occurred either way.

6) Why do you open your packages weird?
 ANS: I have over 6 videos from different times as well as different people showing how I open my packages and it is indeed consistent in terms of my unboxing method.

I hope this clears up some things. Please don't believe everything you are hearing even from long time established members unless they actually provide you some proof. Please be skeptical about things you hear.

VIDEO RECORDINGS

I will provide you with several video recordings that I have as proof of both the packages being empty as well as other videos that showcases how I open packages in genenral for you to examine. I cannot post it here because the mods will simply delete it  but do feel free to PM me for further inquiries and if you'd like these videos. Many of my transactions are from known members here but many of them requested anonymity so I can only provide those videos of my packages coming from people who never requested our transactions to be between me and them only.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: ===== Clearing Up My Name - SYNJIN ========
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 02:50:16 »
I would greatly appreciate it if those people I've dealt with in the past would leave a comment here on their experience in their previous transactions with me.

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 03:03:37 »
For me, you weren't a scammer.

On the topic of packaging:
More
My feedback to you is that I recommend you DON'T use this shipping method with other traders.

My cap was simply affixed to that bit of tape you see on top, with no bubble wraps or anything.

I was quite shocked.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:51:42 by sorijealut »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 03:21:54 »
It should have been in a ziplock and taped to the top of the box to prevent it from moving. Those are the crush proof boxes that only crush undere very heavy loads and it should have been wrapped by a lot of tape on the outside.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 03:25:11 »
he told me that it is pending but if I were to pay him 525, he would cancel the other transaction and sell it to me instead. I agreed to this and paid him the 525.

This is a ****ty thing to do.

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 03:32:29 »
It should have been in a ziplock and taped to the top of the box to prevent it from moving. Those are the crush proof boxes that only crush undere very heavy loads and it should have been wrapped by a lot of tape on the outside.

Well, I didn't mind too much because I know the integrity of the box would withstand some force, it's just as measure of a safety I guess, especially for trades that are well worth hundreds

The package was as you see it up there though, no additional tapes outside.

Sorry to hear about that jerk reddit guy though.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2015, 15:07:38 by sorijealut »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 03:40:49 »

Well, I didn't mind too much because I know the integrity of the box would withstand some force, it's just as measure of a safety I guess, especially for trades that are well worth $400+

The package was as you see it up there though, no additional tapes outside.

Sorry to hear about that jerk reddit guy though.
All good man. Unfortunately we all get our fair share of scammers but for some reason the people who dislike me here are using this as reference of me scamming instead of the other way around.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2015, 03:43:36 by Synjin »

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 03:47:04 »
MY two cents is that I've had positive transactions with synjin. My impression is that he is a fine man.
This means absolutely nothing past my positive transaction, but should stand as proof of that.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:14:38 »
I've never had a transaction with you. However, I'd like to shed some light on one of your transactions.

FYI,

I was the one who was dealing with boradori007 first on reddit. In fact, he took my $400, then led me to believe he was shipping out the item. On the day I was supposed to get tracking, I received this instead from bora:

More

I'm assuming he took my money first, then just took yours with no intention of sending the cap to me obviously. He's a lying ass, to me. Since now, I have definitive proof he actually was just selling to a higher offer instead of just being honest (which is hilarious). I will clearly never do business with him ever again. This does not prove anything on your end unfortunately, except maybe, he didn't send it to someone else.

Then I just think it's a ****ty move on your part to take away my chance to own an Enviro when you clearly knew a transaction was taking place before you. Think of it as Karma, if you're into that sort of thing. Maybe I wanted to own that CC and use it, and not shove it in a box. But hey look, maybe you stopped me from being scammed, we'll never know.

I don't know what it's like to buy/trade with you, so readers, this information has no bearing on Synjin's authenticity as a buyer/trader. However, I don't like how both of you screwed me in your own way. Butthurt engaged, but I've learned never to try and spend stupid amounts of money on a CC again.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:15:52 »
You sure have a lot of bad luck! Do you stay in a 'dangerous' neighbourhood? I usually send packages to my work area. It seems the post office guys treat packages for offices with more respect than residence.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:18:10 »
I've discussed a lot with synjin via pm's. He's shown me a lot of videos and several pics.
In my honest opinion, based off what I've seen, I think this is just really bad luck.
Not to mention I sold him some novelties in this time frame and he didn't scam me. I also got some box opening pics like he does for damn near every package.

Slander is bad, especially if you just don't like the guy.

Actual scam proof is good, but I'm yet to see this.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:19:18 »
I've never had a transaction with you. However, I'd like to shed some light on one of your transactions.

FYI,

I was the one who was dealing with boradori007 first on reddit. In fact, he took my $400, then led me to believe he was shipping out the item. On the day I was supposed to get tracking, I received this instead from bora:

More
Show Image

I'm assuming he took my money first, then just took yours with no intention of sending the cap to me obviously. He's a lying ass, to me. Since now, I have definitive proof he actually was just selling to a higher offer instead of just being honest (which is hilarious). I will clearly never do business with him ever again. This does not prove anything on your end unfortunately, except maybe, he didn't send it to someone else.

Then I just think it's a ****ty move on your part to take away my chance to own an Enviro when you clearly knew a transaction was taking place before you. Think of it as Karma, if you're into that sort of thing. Maybe I wanted to own that CC and use it, and not shove it in a box. But hey look, maybe you stopped me from being scammed, we'll never know.

I don't know what it's like to buy/trade with you, so readers, this information has no bearing on Synjin's authenticity as a buyer/trader. However, I don't like how both of you screwed me in your own way. Butthurt engaged, but I've learned never to try and spend stupid amounts of money on a CC again.
Way off topic, but you should message the mods over on mechmarket, since they beefed up there rules recently.  That way he can at least be banned from pulling **** like this in the future.

Edit:  I meant to direct that at you, and Synjin as well. 
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:30:06 by ghostjuggernaut »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:28:38 »
I actually live in a nice neighborhood and those packages with tags are only tagged if the USPS gets it opened which means it was opened before it even got to my city.

@Halverson - Thanks for taking those videos in consideration. You are actually one of the many who originally requested that I keep our trade private so i never uploaded your video ahead of time and I kept it a secret and was not on the list of many videos the mods received when i originally messaged them.

@ beehatch - I'm sorry if I caused you any greif. I have actually lost my opportunity on other clacks from situations that are very similar to the one you are in. I should have taken his actions as a red flag before even thinking of paying the amount.

The only scam proof they have would be... Well... Nothing else aside for word of mouth and rumors.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:33:16 by Synjin »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:43:17 »
If anything is clear it's that you guys need to stop throwing around insane money for Clacks, the scamming has been rife since the prices have gone mental.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:44:13 »
I understand but the point of the thread is to debunk the slanderous claims by some elders here without actual proof.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:45:47 »

If anything is clear it's that you guys need to stop throwing around insane money for Clacks, the scamming has been rife since the prices have gone mental.

It's really a sad state of affairs. Attracts a lot of "the wrong folk" as well. Alas, this is collecting a medium of art.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:47:43 »

+1

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 04:48:39 »
One thing I would definitely learn from this is not to deal with unscrupulous people like the guy selling the Enviro. Considering he told you he was willing to screw someone else over to make an extra bit of cash that should have been a massive red flag.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 05:25:57 »
One thing I would definitely learn from this is not to deal with unscrupulous people like the guy selling the Enviro. Considering he told you he was willing to screw someone else over to make an extra bit of cash that should have been a massive red flag.
this right here !!!!
I'm really sorry to hear this is happening Synjin. I have only had one dealing with you a trade but besides the little misunderstanding in the beginning you rectified this and even offered me something for the confusion(extra cap)you shipped when you said you would and your package was secure. I feel as some of the others do here about the prices of the caps (CC's) in particular and how it has drawn a lot of unscrupulous behavior and people. Also Beehatch I'm really sorry to hear that....that sounds like a very ****ty thing that guy did(nutless liar at that) . I would try to look at it like you were saved form spending a HUGE amount of money on something and now know that guys is a complete asshat and to never deal with him again! But to the heart of the matter in my dealings with you your word was bond Synjin.
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 05:40:07 »
Tp4 immune...

Tp4 doesn't buy stupid Key caps.

Tp4 use Ergodox.. Tp4 no collect..

Ya'll should ask me before ya'll buy something stupid.. 

I've spent thousands of dollars on stupid ****..

Can tell you immediately if a purchase is stupid..

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 05:40:11 »
Not really clearing your name if you are telling us you knowingly screwed someone else's deal by offering a ton more money.

And stop spending so much on clacks.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 05:41:56 »
Not really clearing your name if you are telling us you knowingly screwed someone else's deal by offering a ton more money.

Dollar dollar bills baby.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 05:44:35 »

That's not the point here though(as much as a jerk move it was). It's to refute the claims he is a scammer.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 05:53:00 »

That's not the point here though(as much as a jerk move it was). It's to refute the claims he is a scammer.

and if your trying to clear your name, the best thing is to be open and honest.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 05:54:25 »
Kinda see this as pointless as most people wouldn't know anything about you apparently being a scammer or anything I for one didn't you where just you nothing more had no clue any of this happened as none of the people said anything, anyway I'm rambling but it's unfortunate this happened but I also think it would of been better not to name people and just show videos explain and if people name names that's that.

Otherwise the real question is how do people even find people that want to sell items I for one have never had anyone sell anything to me bar two lovely people in classifieds.

My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 05:54:25 »

and if your trying to clear your name, the best thing is to be open and honest.

Yup, honesty is the best policy.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:00:18 »
Kinda see this as pointless as most people wouldn't know anything about you apparently being a scammer or anything I for one didn't you where just you nothing more had no clue any of this happened as none of the people said anything, anyway I'm rambling but it's unfortunate this happened but I also think it would of been better not to name people and just show videos explain and if people name names that's that.

Otherwise the real question is how do people even find people that want to sell items I for one have never had anyone sell anything to me bar two lovely people in classifieds.
I needed to add those names in order to support my side because there is a small group of friends claiming I am a scammer without any kind of of proof yet people believe them just because they all have been members for a long time and are esteemed elders. I know it was not good for me to buy out the item higher but I was told it wasn't a done deal and was pending. There is a big difference between what I do and actually scamming people by lying and claiming that the item was missing from the package. Many of the slanderous claims have already been removed from another thread but it doesn't change the fact that it still occurred and that I want people to know the facts rather than someone simply pointing their finger at me without a shred if evidence.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:05:14 »
Tp4 immune...

Tp4 doesn't buy stupid Key caps.

Tp4 use Ergodox.. Tp4 no collect..

Ya'll should ask me before ya'll buy something stupid.. 

I've spent thousands of dollars on stupid ****..

Can tell you immediately if a purchase is stupid..

Show Image

This is why I love this guy!

anyway, that's a series of unfortunate events

apparently people do crazy stuff over clacks and the problem is only to fight our own greed which blinds us to do proper transaction
these kind of thing happened to me once and since than I follow very strict rules when trading/transacting

don't you guys over the US have heatware?
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:08:18 »
The point of this thread is to show that I'm not a scammer and a lier like the other elders are claiming and nothing else. Yes I did get scammed but I am more worried about my own reputation being dragged through the mud with an untrue scammer tag rather than the small amount I got scammed out of.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:10:39 »
The point of this thread is to show that I'm not a scammer and a lier like the other elders are claiming and nothing else. Yes I did get scammed but I am more worried about my own reputation being dragged through the mud with an untrue scammer tag rather than the small amount I got scammed out of.

tbh I've seen literally no mention of people calling you a scammer other than that random thread that popped up months ago that got closed

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:12:15 »
It was quite recent. Demik and his group of friends were calling me a lier and that I scam people on the OG clack sale thread but it was already cleaned by the mods.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:13:24 »

tbh I've seen literally no mention of people calling you a scammer other than that random thread that popped up months ago that got closed

It was in the recent OG on eBay thread that was cleaned up.
There were a few random occurrences that had many people questioning synjin.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:14:27 »

It was in the recent OG on eBay thread that was cleaned up.
There were a few random occurrences that had many people questioning synjin.

ahhh ok... I stayed away from those threads b/c they just seemed like a honey trap for people with more money than sense lol

It was quite recent. Demik and his group of friends were calling me a lier and that I scam people on the OG clack sale thread but it was already cleaned by the mods.

if it was cleaned up by the mods you're good to go really, if they keep it, thats when there is a problem. Demik says a lot of ****, don't let it worry you so much.

Offline iri

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:15:10 »
i wish i had more money than sense
but i have neither
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:16:40 »
The small circle of friends accusing me haven't provided any evidence yet so I'm actually still waiting for one since it is a serious accusation to mention without supporting it with facts.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:17:45 »

That's what I was trying to say in a very roundabout way I had no clue anyone had said anything at all and if people are saying your a scammer they are not your friends :/
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:19:12 »
I didn't mean my friends. What I meant was demik and his friends :)
EDIT: some of his friends, not all of them.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:22:50 »
ahhh ok... I stayed away from those threads b/c they just seemed like a honey trap for people with more money than sense lol

Good for you, I totally got honey****ed into the thread lol

Also I don't remember the name for it but it's for things where you end up bringing more attention to it by bringing it up rather than if you had just left it ignored it.
For me personally this is what this thread did for the situation because I did read those posts but I just skimmed past it and honestly forgot until this post.
I remember this happening with one of your previous threads where I actually had no idea what it was about but more informed me that you constantly get screwed over.

This probably wasn't helpful at all but it's something to think about.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:26:56 »
The small circle of friends accusing me haven't provided any evidence yet so I'm actually still waiting for one since it is a serious accusation to mention without supporting it with facts.
I don't know whether you're counting my comment or not. If you are..

I heard from numerous people (and I also saw in madhias' public posts) that he would be sending the clack back to the original owner.

I had no reason to believe that any of this was untrue. The way the lost cap was being dealt with seemed incredibly unfair to me. So, I commented on it. If I was misinformed.. Fine, I retract it. Just don't call me a liar. There's a big difference between someone being misinformed and someone being a liar.

I also heard from TacticalStache himself that he would be refunding you fully, even though it was clearly a shipping error. Again, this seems very unfair to me. Just my opinion though.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:28:05 »
If it's demik just ignore it he says crap a lot of the time, other than that we have really no clue who's calling you out and I'm pretty upto date with what happens here most of the time and I had no clue any of this happened you seem like a nice fellow though
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:32:02 »
Thanks for your support guys.
@Photek - thanks for reevaluating it based on actual facts this time. He did in fact choose to go that rout even if I insisted we find a middle ground. It wasn't really you but rather a few others. Epzy specifically sated that I m lying which I do not get since demik hates me for buying clacks well over market yet is fin with epzy doing the same exact thing. He also called me a list together with a few others when all the info they have aren't even accurate or true. Thank you again for retracting your previous claim.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:33:56 »
Anyway before this gets any more out of hand as it surely will I would highly recommend locking this thread and taking everything to pm as it will become a maelstrom of crap soon and it seems most people had no clue any of this even happened.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:35:49 »

I heard from numerous people (and I also saw in madhias' public posts) that he would be sending the clack back to the original owner.

I had no reason to believe that any of this was untrue. The way the lost cap was being dealt with seemed incredibly unfair to me. So, I commented on it. If I was misinformed.. Fine, I retract it. Just don't call me a liar. There's a big difference between someone being misinformed and someone being a liar.

I also heard from TacticalStache himself that he would be refunding you fully, even though it was clearly a shipping error. Again, this seems very unfair to me. Just my opinion though.

tbf he went on a rampage of calling me a liar when all I did was mention a thread that got closed, so don't take it to heart too much

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:36:36 »
I sent the badass dark green Ogre (traded for a Mint Gum WASD cluster bought from zenuty for $75) back to you, synjin, since I think I am responsible for a package until it arrives at receivers place. I did not want to trade more to own that Ogre, since I don't have that many artisan caps and the ones I have I really like and love to use them on keyboards. I am not collecting them caps, but like to have a nice cap for each keyboard I have.

Why did it escalate? Well, not that much, just a few PMs, and I think we did not argued heavily, I said what I am thinking and synjin was always polite in his answers. So I think we separated in peace, and I would trade again - but with better packaging. Call me crazy, but I am sure it would work. Positive thinking and so.

Why was it fishy for me? Several facts:

- First of all I had to delete the (blurry) state info in a picture of the letter I got with the traded caps. I thought like why is it needed since there are living millions of people in this state, and also other keyboard aficionadas! Want something to hide?

- Why is an item missing, and others not? The Brobot (traded for a Zombro) was inside, and also some Austrian sweets. All items were in the middle of the package, surrounded by waste material. It could not be that only that baggy with caps fell out.

- I got more than one PM stating that this happened before, and it is strange it happens there again. Could be bad luck!

- My main concern - which is not against synjin - is the opened package: we have the same packages here at work which I used, and the side of the package can't be opened easily. Even if there would not be a tape at all it would be enough. The complete package shows not that much stress or damage, so my conclusion is that it was opened by force on this side. Someone at USPS searching for drugs, valuable items, or corrupt DEA officers searching and selling Clacks?

It would be great if you open packages in a normal way (like it was closed) to see what could have happened, especially when you have that much bad luck. All packages with caps I got - for example Bro Caps boxes, are delivered in a normal way and the caps are even in the middle of the package where I think they were put inside.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:39:13 by madhias »
... ...

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:37:18 »
Many don't but I would rather let the public know now because I know that him and his small group will continue the slander simply because they dislike me. A good example would be epzy having me blocked for a very long time even before I got into collecting clacks yet less than 4 days ago he randomly messages me attempting to possibly purchase/trade for a clack. I'm simply not a big fan of people who lie and bring others down without a care just because they do not like the person

@Madhias - who told you that I was a scammer any way?  You can see on then photo that the side that was still sealed is still under stress and the tape is about to break as well. I really have no control over it and neither does my local USPS since that was the state it was in when it arrived. I have no idea why the other items were there but if I we're to scam you, don't you think I would have just said that everything was missing? I originally thought we handled it peacefully and professionally until all these slanderous claims started popping out of nowhere. I do open packages normally, I posted a lot of videos earlier but mods took them down because it contained many people's personal info.

@Madhias the reason I ask for you to keep the state is because I simply prefer to be anonymous in my transactions. You can talk to many of the people I have traded bros to bros and clacks as well that this I something I normally request when I deal with someone so it isn't really out of the norm for me.

If someone was to see a clack or bro from WI, many traders will assume it is from me so I requested you to blur it out. I might be wrong since this is just my assumption.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:46:29 by Synjin »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:47:29 »

tbf he went on a rampage of calling me a liar when all I did was mention a thread that got closed, so don't take it to heart too much
Him and his groupies started the accusations all because I requested them to stop bashing on whoever was selling the MX OG clack on eBay.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:48:33 »
If someone was to see a clack or bro from WI, many traders will assume it is from me so I requested you to blur it out.

Bbbut now everybody knows :rolleyes:
... ...

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 06:50:03 »
It is unavoidable if I want to clear my name.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
===== Clearing Up My Name - SYNJIN ========
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 07:11:27 »
In before:
Thank you for your input.

Edit:  seriously, you have the worst luck in the world.  That stinks about the shipping issues.

You also helped scam someone else by going in cahoots with the seller to screw him/her out of their already-agreed-upon cap. To me, this is really really wrong. It is dishonest.

I like you and have enjoyed my few interactions with you.  But dude you need to think on your quest for Clacks and if it's worth lying and such to get them. What good is all the Clacks in the world if you lost your soul and integrity to get them?  If it was me I would feel bad every time I looked at my precious.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2015, 07:21:07 by heedpantsnow »
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 07:16:10 »
He said it was pending because the other person didn't have the cash yet so I had no idea if it was paid or not. That can't really be considered a scam.