Author Topic: Hawt Geekhackers, How Nice is it Being Hawt?  (Read 9407 times)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
Hawt Geekhackers, How Nice is it Being Hawt?
« on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 21:52:12 »
How do you feel about your attractiveness, do you feel it's granted you special treatment bases on your physical appearance? Do you feel you are an attactive person in the first place?

I'm still in my really awkward 16 year old teenager phase. I got really janky teeth (Thankfully getting braces soon so I don't look like a country hick  :)) ) stereotypical awkward teenage hair, acne, etc... Overall, it sux.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Re: Hawt Geekhackers, How Nice is it Being Hawt?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 21:57:14 »
I dealt with the same stuff in high school; don't worry about it. It feels like it matters a lot more than it actually does.

Totally hawt now. You'll be hawt with time.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 22:16:48 »
about a year ago I started lifting and have gained around 15kg~

since then I've noticed a change in how people of both genders act towards me

I couldn't say if I am hawt or not, but my mum has told me that I'm a very handsome boy

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 22:22:52 »
it's like 85 degrees F in california
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 22:35:46 »
At the end of the day, the only person's opinion who matters is the man in the mirror.  People are far too judgey in highschool from what I remember...  I'll be honest though, braces aren't fun, but you will be sooo glad you did it in the end! Nobody wants to be that old person who realized they needed braces later in life and gets em' in their 40s  :p

EDIT:  I'm seeeewwwww hawt.  :cool:

« Last Edit: Thu, 17 March 2016, 22:38:25 by cryptokey »
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 22:37:56 »
Thought this was a tp thread...

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 23:12:39 »
I model my life after tp4 posts, so far it's worked out well.

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 23:16:06 »
^
95 here in LA

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 23:21:59 »
^
95 here in LA

it's ****ing horrible
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 23:32:53 »
^
95 here in LA

it's ****ing horrible
I'm holding out for a nuclear winter. **** summer.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 23:34:01 »
I'm sexy.

Also, I hate summer.

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 23:54:25 »
For all you LA peeps complaining about how hawt it was should know I suffered in 100 degrees weather today.

So I think I'm the hawttest one here
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 23:55:32 »
Reducing refined carbohydrates help greatly with acne..

you might give that a go,  but giving up sugary treats is hard for many people, and you have to commit to it, or else it simply doesn't work.

Teeth wise.. I've not needed braces myself, but I was under the impression that braces are covered under most American health insurance plans..

Hair wise.. Ask your mother,  she likely will have a good opinion because she looks at you all the time and understands your facial shape and above all she has your best interest in mind.

Offline Corsa1r

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 23:59:33 »
Guys don't think I'm hideous. Also, it's been like 50 degrees in western PA.
Ducky Shine 4 - Mx Blues // Ganss G.S-87 - Mx Browns // Type-S HHKB 45g // FC660M - Mx Reds

Offline Fiery

• Click Clack Clock and a nice Thock
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 00:03:06 »
Aren't we all HAWT!  :thumb:
TP4 fanboy

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 00:34:22 »

you might give that a go,  but giving up sugary treats is hard for many people, and you have to commit to it, or else it simply doesn't work.

Teeth wise.. I've not needed braces myself, but I was under the impression that braces are covered under most American health insurance plans..

Hair wise.. Ask your mother,  she likely will have a good opinion because she looks at you all the time and understands your facial shape and above all she has your best interest in mind.
Filtered water helps with acne too  ;)
Chris Schammert

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 02:05:34 »

Filtered water helps with acne too  ;)

I've not heard this one..  but it seems straight forward enough.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 02:24:42 »
It has a lot to do with the way you carry yourself. A confident and comfortable posture and air can turn a 4 into a 6 or 7.

I wouldn't call myself attractive (I am a semi-large man, if fat directly equates attractiveness to you) but I still catch eyes on me when I walk around town or enter a room. Occasionally I even get approached.

The advice I would give is try and be loosey goosey and relaxed while still being in a state of alertness. Smile or half-smile often and always keep your posture as straight as possible. I imagine I am about to go on stage and do a rock show, and try to communicate that level of confidence. I have been slowly getting more used to it over the last 2-3 months at my new job and it has improved nearly every facet of my social life.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 02:57:42 »
I couldn't say if I am hawt or not, but my mum has told me that I'm a very handsome boy

:D
My mother said the same thing when I started working out.

Well, I don't think about myself being hot but my girlfriend sometimes asks me after a night out: "Did you see those girls checking you out?". And I honestly don't see them because I don't think I'm that handsome and I'm happy with my relationship.
I really didn't like the way I looked when I was in high school. Slightly chubby, with some weird emo hair, always wearing funny clothes because I thought I looked cool when in fact I didn't. But that changed when I met my girlfriend. She made me be proud of my body. Because of her I'm more confident about the way others see me. Even if I don't have a gym body, it really isn't a big deal. You feel comfortable and confident because you're proud of who you are.

But yeah - the way others see me. The confidence has opened some doors now that I know previously would be closed. And I don't look much better than in high school.
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline jaffers

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 03:08:14 »
Am hawt?
Yes

I know how?
I have been told many times, grills touch their neck and do **** that you notice. Its like subconscious or some ****

How does this change things?
Generally I am the weirdest person in the room, I know this, I enjoy being myself so I will not change, and I do not care and am confident with who I am. The result? People are very relaxed around me, I will openly have a chop at them if they are doing something weird and have a laugh about it. This also helps people relax.

Hawt or not, a very attractive quality is about making people feel comfortable around you.

If you pretend you are cool around grills and then said grill takes a liking to you and then you actually are not the person that you were pretending to be, than said grill does not know you. Whereas if you are really ****ing weird like me, and you just end up doing it normally, if grill takes a liking to you, than you have nothing to worry about.

:thumb:

EDIT: Also, yes being attractive does help in life. Like it or not, its an advantage. Some people are delusional and say **** like it doesn't matter what you look like and that you are a special snowflake and are unique. They are wrong and probably poor. Being attractive gets you places. It makes you a more likable person, because biology (inb4 argue with me, go do some reading first)
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2016, 03:12:29 by jaffers »

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 03:10:25 »
Am hawt?
Yes

I know how?
I have been told many times, grills touch their neck and do **** that you notice. Its like subconscious or some ****

Generally I am the weirdest person in the room, I know this, I enjoy being myself so I will not change, and I do not care and am confident with who I am. The result? People are very relaxed around me, I will openly have a chop at them if they are doing something weird and have a laugh about it. This also helps people relax.

Hawt or not, a very attractive quality is about making people feel comfortable around you.

If you pretend you are cool around grills and then said grill takes a liking to you and then you actually are not the person that you were pretending to be, than said grill does not know you. Whereas if you are really ****ing weird like me, and you just end up doing it normally, if grill takes a liking to you, than you have nothing to worry about.

+9000
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 03:14:57 »

Am hawt?
Yes

I know how?

+9000

Take me jaffers, take me hard

Offline jaffers

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 03:17:08 »

Am hawt?
Yes

I know how?

+9000

You'd better watch out,
You'd better not cry,
When uncle Jaffers,
Takes you for a ride

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 03:18:19 »

Am hawt?
Yes

I know how?

+9000

You'd better watch out,
You'd better not cry,
When uncle Jaffers,
Takes you for a ride

Jaffers senpai, honto daisuke

Too bad when I'm going to Aus I'll be on the wrong coast. We could get weird together

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 03:19:35 »
Am hawt?
Yes

I know how?

EDIT: Also, yes being attractive does help in life. Like it or not, its an advantage. Some people are delusional and say **** like it doesn't matter what you look like and that you are a special snowflake and are unique. They are wrong and probably poor. Being attractive gets you places. It makes you a more likable person, because biology (inb4 argue with me, go do some reading first)
pics or nty
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 03:23:09 »

Am hawt?
Yes

I know how?

+9000

You'd better watch out,
You'd better not cry,
When uncle Jaffers,
Takes you for a ride

Too bad when I'm going to Aus I'll be on the wrong coast. We could get weird together

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 03:25:55 »

Am hawt?
Yes

I know how?

+9000

You'd better watch out,
You'd better not cry,
When uncle Jaffers,
Takes you for a ride

Show Image

Show Image

Que onde guero

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 04:14:02 »
Need more proof of hawtness. Everyone post pics so that we might gauge hawt level 8) .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 04:27:57 »
girls liked me alot when i was in my teens also had bracers, since i got married i have just gotten fat and bald  although my teeth looks nice :)

attaching sexy pic(18 here maybe)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 06:19:43 »
girls liked me alot when i was in my teens also had bracers, since i got married i have just gotten fat and bald  although my teeth looks nice :)

Show Image

Girls liked you when you were 18 because that chin hair just screams "I eat ****".
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 06:24:08 »
I model my life after tp4 posts, so far it's worked out well.

This is a trully bad lifeplan.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 06:52:35 »

Show Image

Girls liked you when you were 18 because that chin hair just screams "I eat ****".

It's called flavour saver :)

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 09:32:30 »
ugh....

why u guys make the thread ikky... bleh...

then why don't you go find us some hot guys?

^-^
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #34 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 09:40:38 »
ugh....

^-^

Found one:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 09:50:06 »
ugh....

^-^

this is not the time and place.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 11:20:09 »
 nm
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 03:02:47 by jaffers »

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 11:28:42 »
All I see is a blurry drunk aussy. Distinct lack of abs

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 11:42:47 »
WHO IS DEMIC
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #39 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 12:36:06 »
Abs.
Chris Schammert

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #40 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 12:41:19 »
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
Chris Schammert

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 13:25:20 »
All threads need more abs 8) .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #43 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 15:10:02 »
I wouldn't know how it is...  :'(
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 15:21:21 »
I took some p[hptps,
i
\ ****ing backspace **** you demic fuicking hhkb ****m cant type.

Show Image

Show Image

im wearing bob marly hat, pls be gentle, grills say im attractive and have nice abs ok??

well we found the guy who likes to act drunk for attention

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 16:42:30 »
I took some p[hptps,
i
\ ****ing backspace **** you demic fuicking hhkb ****m cant type.

Show Image

Show Image

im wearing bob marly hat, pls be gentle, grills say im attractive and have nice abs ok??

U dtf?

Offline iri

« Reply #46 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 18:16:23 »
i am hawt.

is nice.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #47 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 18:28:05 »
i am hawt.

is nice.

Show Image

Haha, those tracks. It looks like they're circling you.
Chris Schammert

Offline iri

« Reply #48 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 18:35:38 »
caveat emptor: when you are hawt, people keep walking around you in circles.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:02:17 »
We r all hawt to someone :3
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin