Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4269942 times)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #20000 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 19:16:14 »
something's wrong with my cat :(
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20001 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 21:55:51 »
Neighbours over the road had another shouting/car door slamming/engine revving/horn blasting party last night, or rather at 00:30 this morning.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20002 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 22:46:56 »
I recently discovered that many of the keycaps on my CODE are becoming shiny.

They are ABS, so it was inevitable, it's just disappointing that so many are going shiny so quickly.

How long until the costing wears off so the backlight shines through the whole keycap, I wonder?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #20003 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 23:32:31 »

They are ABS, so it was inevitable, it's just disappointing that so many are going shiny so quickly.

How long until the costing wears off so the backlight shines through the whole keycap, I wonder?

friend had a tt poseidon that had many keys with the coating rubbing off within 4 months but he's a bit of a power user

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20004 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 23:57:37 »

friend had a tt poseidon that had many keys with the coating rubbing off within 4 months but he's a bit of a power user

I use mine on and off at work all day.  I guess it's lasted longer than I feared it might, but nothing has worn all the way through yet.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #20005 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 08:08:04 »
Bothered by the fact that my VA68M came with Varmilo's old logo after I was told it would feature their new one.  :confused:

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #20006 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 08:18:34 »
What's good dg? You know my inbox is always open

New Conspiracy demik + dgneo = Geekhack drug ring..

""" What's  Good ? """   that der' drug lingo...

demik is requesting inventory...

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #20007 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 08:19:35 »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #20008 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 08:27:31 »

You have an idea of what is wrong or do you gotta bring him/her to the vet?
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20009 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 08:38:34 »
What's good dg? You know my inbox is always open

New Conspiracy demik + dgneo = Geekhack drug ring..

""" What's  Good ? """   that der' drug lingo...

demik is requesting inventory...

Show Image

DG U MY FAV.

KING PUSH.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #20010 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 08:47:21 »
The guy in the suit that appears at the end of that gif looks like he is about to assassinate them.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #20011 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 13:01:15 »
Held the door open for a girl at work today and didn't even get a blowjob. I'm so sick of getting friendzoned.
try grabbing them and asking for sex next time that always works. also do it in front of security or cops for extra effect

Offline iri

« Reply #20012 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 13:04:47 »
Held the door open for a girl at work today and didn't even get a blowjob. I'm so sick of getting friendzoned.
try grabbing them
"a girl"
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #20013 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 19:30:25 »
Clicked >>deals<< again trying to spy...

Literally livid
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20014 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 22:25:04 »
I just want to improve ~
I love Elzy

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #20015 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 23:08:26 »
I just want to improve ~

Just bee yourself.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #20016 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 23:38:54 »
When helicopters fly by my house at midnight....and of course I've been binge watching marvel's agents of shield....

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #20017 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 03:39:07 »
so I just go CS:GO, have 7 hours on my steam account, have only played one competitive match with my friend. He finally convinced me to get it, and it's pretty fun. So I'm playin around and I get a skin for the C3SG1, and I decide to give it a shot because I had only really been using the MP7, M4, and Ak. I start doing really well with it, right? Like I'm practicing in death match and getting 40 kills, so I'm pumped about that because I'm actually doing decently. Then this guy gets all butthurt and says I'm using an aimbot and after 20 minutes of his whining he leaves.

I really hope not everyone is like this. I just want to play the ****in game, not get accused of **** lol

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #20018 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 03:57:49 »
so I just go CS:GO, have 7 hours on my steam account, have only played one competitive match with my friend. He finally convinced me to get it, and it's pretty fun. So I'm playin around and I get a skin for the C3SG1, and I decide to give it a shot because I had only really been using the MP7, M4, and Ak. I start doing really well with it, right? Like I'm practicing in death match and getting 40 kills, so I'm pumped about that because I'm actually doing decently. Then this guy gets all butthurt and says I'm using an aimbot and after 20 minutes of his whining he leaves.

I really hope not everyone is like this. I just want to play the ****in game, not get accused of **** lol

Not gonna happen, if you're good, you will be accused of hacking all day lol
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #20019 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 04:03:43 »

hacker

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #20020 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 04:07:04 »

just consider it a compliment that you're doing well enough for people to think you're using aimbot

Also, the C3SG1 is a salt generator in any pub match lmao

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #20021 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 06:04:41 »
The guy in the suit that appears at the end of that gif looks like he is about to assassinate them.

I have always thought black people must make the best ninjas because of natural camouflage..

If there was a Ninja's guild, they'd probably recruit black people.. like how Sumo- recruits Hawaiians

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #20022 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 06:27:42 »
Clicked >>deals<< again trying to spy...

Literally livid

bruh Chrome + uBlock

**** a >>DEALS<<

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20023 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 09:08:18 »
Dg why do you hate your eyes with that theme

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #20024 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 09:14:12 »

this black theme looks weird. but it is nicer on the eyes

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #20025 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 09:27:06 »

It matches that firefox dark dev theme so well though
Chris Schammert

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20026 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 09:31:36 »

Get on my level, n00bs....

This is how Tp4 internets..

140741-0

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #20027 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 10:04:09 »

(Attachment Link)

Fitting.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20028 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 10:04:41 »
Robots can't see color anyway

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20029 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 10:32:56 »

(Attachment Link)

Fitting.

Embrace the Darkness..

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20030 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 19:58:15 »
Wrist doesn't want to cooperate today. Guess it's time for a break
I love Elzy

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #20031 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 20:57:41 »
Wrist doesn't want to cooperate today. Guess it's time for a break

Well six hours non-stop of solo will do that to you.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20032 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 21:16:02 »
Don't think that'd be my wrist hurting
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20033 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 21:56:48 »

(Attachment Link)

Always suspected you had a dark personality.

Offline piemancoder

« Reply #20034 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 22:05:33 »

(Attachment Link)

Fitting.

Embrace the Darkness..

Show Image

this is best theme

Yoda grammar best has

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20035 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 23:17:17 »
I just want to bee beetter
I love Elzy

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #20036 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 23:19:10 »

You can bee batter

More

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #20037 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 12:19:48 »

You can bee batter

More
Show Image

That would make a great back tattoo

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20038 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 13:36:21 »

(Attachment Link)

Fitting.

Embrace the Darkness..

Show Image

this is best theme

Show Image

Black text on White background was a technical limitation when it came to paper/ ink.

Computer monitors has no such limitation..

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20039 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 13:40:01 »
I want to bee the beest
I love Elzy

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #20040 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 18:50:48 »
When I see

" sent from my IPhone/Samsung/blackberry"

At the end of posts/emails,

Why the **** does that matter? Seems like advertising to me
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20041 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 19:10:24 »
When I see

some people don't know how to change their default email /post sig..  basically.. N000bs

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #20042 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 19:33:52 »
When I see

some people don't know how to change their default email /post sig..  basically.. N000bs

Yup, this. Tapatalk recently changed the  default to that, but some people don't change the settings.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #20043 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 19:44:26 »
Getting the flu the day before a 60hr work week. The next few days are going to ****ing suck.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #20044 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 21:12:27 »
Did you ever find out what was wrong? Is your cat okay?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20045 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 03:07:12 »

He probably just ate something bad, he was fine the next day.

Also I haven't been sleeping much and very well lately. Working a lot too.

Also in my Widowmaker jump-shot mechanic guide/explanation I swear to god no one who responded actually read my ****ing post I have 3 comments that have almost nothing to do with what I'm trying to show. It even has a gif and youtube video... honestly **** reddit
I love Elzy

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #20046 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 03:50:40 »

He probably just ate something bad, he was fine the next day.

Also I haven't been sleeping much and very well lately. Working a lot too.

Also in my Widowmaker jump-shot mechanic guide/explanation I swear to god no one who responded actually read my ****ing post I have 3 comments that have almost nothing to do with what I'm trying to show. It even has a gif and youtube video... honestly **** reddit

reddit lol

the hivemind of the whole site is just ridiculous, you would think that it would only be in the main frontpage subs but its ****ing everywhere...

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20047 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 04:06:58 »
I'm also irrationally tilted because of the whole no sleep thing so don't take anything I say too seriously.  ^_^
I love Elzy

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #20048 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 04:10:27 »
I'm also irrationally tilted because of the whole no sleep thing so don't take anything I say too seriously.  ^_^

i upvoted thread

pls feel better

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #20049 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 05:28:10 »
thanks for the gold kind nmur stranger!!