Author Topic: [CLOSED] 2 different GH60s giveaway, Orangesicle clack (mx).  (Read 33972 times)

Offline Glissant

[CLOSED] 2 different GH60s giveaway, Orangesicle clack (mx).
« on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 16:51:30 »

THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.

Oh Hi there.
I was going to do this when I got the GH60s in hand, but I'm getting tired of waiting for that to happen, so I'm doing it early.

I will be giving away 2x GH60s. 1 cherry mx orangesicle clack.

You will be able to pick between red, black, blue, white or brown switches in the gh60s, but because of the plates you can switch out the springs/stems yourself if you want other/exotic switches.

One GH60 will be in a clear acrylic case. The other GH60 will not have a tray so you will have to get that yourself.

Will ship worldwide.

What do you have to do for this giveaway? Tell me what you would like to win. That's it.

You can wish for every single item all together if you want. Pick and choose. Mix and match.

Brobot removed. I don't want to part with any brobot from my collection :) .
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 December 2013, 17:30:30 by Glissant »

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
Re: 2 different GH60s and a separate clack and a brobot giveaway.
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 16:53:47 »
I don't want anything.  :D I have a GH60 on the way and a sweet purple clack. Thanks for running this giveaway though, you are very generous!  :thumb:
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 16:53:54 »
I like stuff, but I don't have enough extra money to get COOL stuff.

This is cool stuff.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 16:56:11 »
I'd like to win both GH60. In return, I'd be willing to ship out your GH60 order.

Paradox

Offline Glissant

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 16:57:08 »
Woah giveawayception :O

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 16:58:30 »
i would like to win one gh60

my reasoning

i am getting one made by JD, and id love one made by glissbro, to start a collection of geekhack made keyboards made by my favourite geekhackers

but bunny, you already have gh60s, you are clearly not deserving of taking the spot of another who doesnt have one?

i agree, so if i am lucky enough to win, i would like to donate a bunny gh60, to person of glissbros choice from this thread

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Glissant

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:00:19 »
I'll make you one that's not a part of the giveaway, Bunny :) I'll ask you about switches when I have the PCB in hand <3. No tray/case for it though. Is that OK?

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:00:49 »
i agree, so if i am lucky enough to win, i would like to donate a bunny gh60, to person of glissbros choice from this thread

A giveaway within a giveaway. Stop thread jacking, sir.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:01:04 »
I'd like to win both GH60. In return, I'd be willing to ship out your GH60 order.

Paradox

That's actually VERY fair... you please 2 people all the same vs giving the 2x gh60 to 2 "different people"

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:01:48 »
I'll make you one that's not a part of the giveaway, Bunny :) I'll ask you about switches when I have the PCB in hand <3. No tray/case for it though. Is that OK?

in that case i retract my entry and wish everyone else good luck, and i have more alu cases than i know what to do with sir, its pcbs im lacking right now, i may have over prepared in cases for the gh60 hehe

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:01:59 »

A giveaway within a giveaway. Stop thread jacking, sir.

:))
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:02:04 »
I would have hopped on for a GH60, but nah, since I already have one coming, and since I love the ErgoDox so much I don't think I 'll be able to use one, forget two, so, since i won't be able to sell it since either since it is a gift, I think it should go to someone else who would use it better.

However, I would love the Hack Orange clack, because I've been unlucky, haven't drawn a CC skull yet and really want one, but I am unwilling to pay the extreme markup on one.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:04:00 »

I need a board for my miami set I won from bunny!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:08:47 »
I took a break from keyboard collecting and gh some time ago. That was exactly the time when all that GH60 stuff happened. I missed the groupbuy. Now I regret it.

I would love to have a GH60, cause then I could finally build the 60% Iso keyboard I'm dreaming of.

snoopy

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:09:38 »
Thanks for running this very generous giveaway :thumb:
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:12:14 »
I took a break from keyboard collecting and gh some time ago. That was exactly the time when all that GH60 stuff happened. I missed the groupbuy. Now I regret it.

I would love to have a GH60, cause then I could finally build the 60% Iso keyboard I'm dreaming of.

snoopy

if you dont win glissbros thing, i have a spare gh60 and iso plate i can hook you up with

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:24:55 »
I'm not particularly interested in anything, but thanks for being generous by doing this giveaway. There has been a lot of greedy individuals coming out of the woodwork recently, so it's nice to see a positive contribution to the community.  :thumb:

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:30:03 »
I would love to have any of the items that you are giving away, but in particular the GH60 in the clear case.  Since I started frequenting this community, I have been drawn to the 60% boards.  Being of little money, I jumped on a Pure.  I love it, but have been super annoyed at how hard it is to find a 1.75 rt shift key to match many sets.   With the GH60, I would be able to put any set on there that I like and enjoy it.  Also, I like the idea of being able to tinker with it and I would love to try some black switches.  I have only owned reds, blues, and buckling springs.  I really like each for what they are, but the reds are tough to go back to after typing on my M. 

I joined this site during the original GB, but didn't understand exactly what it was.  With each additional case and set made for 60% boards, I find myself wishing I had found the true joy of 60% earlier.  I take my Pure with me everywhere and with the GH60, I would continue that trend and try to convert all those that see it and question whether such a thing is truly useful.  My Pure would then go the wifey. 

Thanks again for hosting this awesome giveaway. 

Oh, and if the GH60's go to someone else, the possibility of owning my first clack would be awesome.  I have been trying to get one for nearly a year, but to no avail.  My wife thinks I am crazy to spend $25 on a single key cap, let alone what people spend on the open market. 

« Last Edit: Thu, 14 November 2013, 21:55:56 by Badwrench »
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline LONGZILLA

• ヽ(`Д´)ノ rawr
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:45:21 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 November 2013, 14:48:24 by LONGZILLA »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:46:51 »
I was going to enter this, but realized that; 1: I am planning on building my own 60% board soon, 2: I prefer clicky switches, and 3: I only need a 60% board for my incoming 60% Nostalgia set.  Therefore I will merely wish good luck to those of you participating.

And Gliss, you're one hell of a generous Geekhacker.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:53:23 »
i am getting one made by JD, and id love one made by glissbro, to start a collection of geekhack made keyboards made by my favourite geekhackers

In this thread I learned I'm not one of Bunny's favorite Geekhackers :(

HAI GLISSBRO. I would really like the GH60 without the case so that it can go into a special acrylic case I've been saving. It would be a completely GeekHack keyboard with this case I've been saving plus your PCB. Plus, the BroBot and cable you gifted me are lonely so if you sent me the PCB, then they would be happy. If you don't send me a PCB, I will be forced to unleash lasers:

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 17:56:31 »
I don't need a GH60 but I could really cherish a clack being a "clackless person" and receiving one from a GH members giveaway would be the best. Thanks for the chance and your generosity. 
EDIT; I'm changing my mind and re-entering for THE WHOLE ENCHILADA an extra 60% keyboard would come in handy, I missed the group buy and it will take a place in my keyboard rotation, its nice to have variety!!
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 November 2013, 20:43:06 by MJ45 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 18:17:08 »

In this thread I learned I'm not one of Bunny's favorite Geekhackers :(

that isnt a complete list sir, that was the start of a collection of my favourite geekhackers, you making me a gh60 would continue said collection

commence planning

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 18:17:47 »
LOL <3

I was just joking haha. But we'll see. Maybe a good idea for a Secret Santa present :P

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 19:26:09 »
I'd like to enter myself for a gh60 but without switches. I love the idea of the 60%, a small and compact board, perfect to bring around town whereever I go, especially to computer science class, where all they have are generic rubber domes that are super greasy.

The gh60 is perfect. The gh40 doesn't have number keys to use at whim, but the gh60 only has what is necessary.

EDIT: I'd like to win an orangesicle clack, i love to eat orangesicles, they're the best
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 November 2013, 12:52:03 by Pacifist »

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 20:23:12 »
I would love a GH60 lol. Brown switches, plate that allows switch modding and the acrylic case  ;D. It would be so much easier to take to class or to different houses. You should have seen me with my K90...... Then my shine. I treated it like a new born. *No one breath on it, it might get sick* Lol.
60% boards have always intrigued me. They look down right sexy. And I can probably game for a longer time on one since my arms would be closer together.  :D
THANKS FOR RUNNING THIS GIVEAWAY!
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 21:16:35 by HUNTERANGEL121 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 20:24:51 »
have i won yet?

Offline Martyr

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 20:55:34 »
I would like to enter for a GH60, I have never tried a 60% keyboard before and would love the chance to do so. If I do not like it I will pay it foward to someone else that will enjoy it.

Thanks alot for doing this.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 21:15:22 »
I don't have a keyboard yet so i would love to win a GH60 As a first keyboard, In the acrylic case or without would be Great since it is free and without or without is just fine! Cherry mx browns would be nice also!

Oh and a Orange sickle wouldn't be too bad also ;)

« Last Edit: Wed, 20 November 2013, 20:25:08 by Air tree »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 21:20:08 »
EDIT: Nevermind, CC has been pulled from the giveaway  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 November 2013, 22:00:05 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline catnipz0098

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 21:31:27 »
I would love to win a GH60. It would look awesome with my newly acquired oktoberfest, transparency everywhere!  :thumb:

Plus I want some GH specialty boards. The GH60, just look at it, absolutely stunning. Its the perfect board you'll ever need. Which is why I want one, I won't need anything else otherwise.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 21:36:33 »
Id love a GH60! I have a HHKB Pro 2 but I would love a Cherry MX 60% one day! Poker 2 is my favorite! I am a designer and I use linux, mac, and windows. It would be amazing to have a cherry and a topre to use! It would be awesome. Plus I really want to get into case and switch modification but need a mx board to do it with! Also Id love the Orangesicle because Orange is my favorite color and Halloween is my favorite holiday! Ive had to buy them for huge amounts of money and would love so much to get one either at cost or less. Here is a photo of my favorite 60% and I really wish I could have a Cherry MX GH60 with Blacks or Whites, they are way different and cant decide which I want first.   :cool: Good luck to all! You are a very generouss person for doing this contest!  :thumb:

My dream MX board!

« Last Edit: Mon, 25 November 2013, 22:22:46 by dustinhxc »

Offline stancato9

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:00:54 »
I would be ecstatic if you chose me to be the new owner of a GH60 and a beautiful acyrlic case. It would really make me happy for once. I say that because I have been suffering from severe depression and anxiety for the past 2 and a half years with only a few sunny breaks on my otherwise rainy life. I am turning 20 this March and have yet to live the life of a normal teenager. I am alone and confused.

Due to my depression, grade 12 was the hardest year of my life. Getting through school when you can barely function has got to be one of the hardest tasks I have accomplished; especially with a good average. I got into all the schools I applied for, but turned down all the acceptances due to my inability to function in the normal world.

I have no clue what I am doing with my life right now. I am absolutely lost. I have no sense of direction or any goals. I have no friends and have left my house only a handful of times over the course of the past year. Every day tasks have become impossible. Something that the average person might routinely do causes me to freak out and worry. Because of this I haven't had a real job in 3 years. Don't get me wrong, I do odd jobs here in there for family members to earn a little cash, but when I do have money, I have to spend it very cautiously and plan out my purchases. I never get to spurge on myself.

I am happy maybe a few hours a week. If anyone on this forum has suffered from depression, you will understand what I mean. There is this overwhelming sense of loneliness and upset that stays with me and clouds my mind all day long.

I appreciate the little things in life; little things that can bring me joy and lift my sadness. Recently, one of those things has been... you guys guessed it.. mechanical keyboards! Although that may sound silly to any "normal" teenager, to me, and the rest of us Geekhackers it is not. I have been looking for a 60% for quite some time, so if you do happen to gift me with the GH60, I would be the happiest guy on the planet. Making me happy is not something lot of people have the power to do, and believe me, I don't take it for granted when someone does. I greatly appreciate it and hold moments like that close to my heart. I would never forget it.

Although even such a nice gift would not cure my depression, it would bring me an immeasurable amount of joy this holiday season and help me through such a rough period in my life - all because of the sheer selflessness of a kind individual.

**This is not meant to be a sob story. I am just telling my story for what it is. This is real life for me and many other people in this world, and I'm sure there are more people who suffer on this very forum. I don't want people to feel sorry for me, I just want people to realize that stuff like this is happening all around them, even to their fellow forum members. I debated PMing this to Glissant but decided against it. This is actually the first time I have ever posted anything like this in public, and it was extremely hard for me to do. To be honest, it feels really relieving. In the short time I have been here I have gotten a very warm sense of community from this site which is why I decided to share. Please prove to me that I made the right choice. Thanks everyone.

Edit: Wording.
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 November 2013, 19:53:22 by stancato9 »
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:11:47 »
I would enjoy to win the GH60 minus case in MX Whites. I have neither a board with MX whites nor a 60% keyboard (due to limited high school student funds), and I would like one for travels, such as to school. I have no need for the case right now, nor do I have a need for a ClickClack, so they should go to others who need/want them more than I. I just need a more portable keyboard than my current Tenkeyless boards.

I also clearly have skill in drawing them:
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:16:21 »
I would love to win a GH60 PCB with brown switches because then I would have an excuse to buy nubbinator's beautiful piece of work.  The combination would be epic and I would enjoy every second of it...

I would love to win the GH60 with the acrylic case because I want an excuse to add LEDs to a board and LEDs in an acrylic case is totally the way to go.  That would become my new gaming keyboard and with it I would concur many unknown lands...  :P

I think the CC should go to someone who would appreciate it more.  I do not want to start appreciating CCs because I already spend too much money on this hobby.  Ignorance is bliss...  :P

Edit: I ended up creating a second entry for this giveaway which is more complete.  I will continue to edit that post instead of this one...
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 November 2013, 13:06:49 by swill »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:24:47 »
I have started thinking about a GH60, and were I to be the lucky recipient of one I would have a truly valid reason to enter Bunny's 60% Nostalgia Keyset GB.

Although that GB finishes, like, tomorrow ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Glissant

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:27:31 »
rowdy, I think he's keeping it open a few more days, but it will be over before I end my giveaway. You should however enter that group buy no matter what, as I am sure you'll regret it if you suddenly end up with a 60% mx board in the future ;)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:29:52 »
rowdy, I think he's keeping it open a few more days, but it will be over before I end my giveaway. You should however enter that group buy no matter what, as I am sure you'll regret it if you suddenly end up with a 60% mx board in the future ;)

Haha, @rowdy, I can't tell if he is trolling you or giving you a chance to make him feel bad about making you buy a set for a board you don't have and increasing your odds of getting one. 

Offline Glissant

« Reply #38 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:31:06 »
Neither.

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:36:12 »
I would love to win a GH60 with a case and Brown switches.

I was torn between getting a TKL or 60% when I purchased my QFR recently and would love to own a 60%.

If I did when I think what I would do is give my brother my WASD V1 with blues for Christmas and buy him a custom key set of his choosing. I use two keyboard right now one at work and one at home so winning a GH60 would allow me to continue with my day as I am used to but with some new swag :). also my brother is a big gamer like me but at the moment cannot justify spending money on a Mechanical Keyboard so he plays PC games on his laptop's built in keyboard which just destroys me to see that happen. If I win I will pay if forward and give something of mine away to my brother who desperately needs a nice keyboard for work and play!

I love my QFR but every time I use it I cannot stop wondering what it would be like to have enough room on my desk at work for things like the following: more coffee/tea, A to-do list, some pens, a laser pointer, Paper Art Doll of various anime characters/Vocaloids(guilty pleasure), or even just to see my desk and remember what it looks like :).

Good luck everyone!
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline Glissant

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:47:59 »
I'm pretty sick, so that's the excuse I'm going with when I mention this change; the clack is an orangesicle, not hackorange.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:02:15 »
I'd like to win a GH60 so I can port (and test) my firmware tool for the good of all mankind  ;D

PS: Good-guy Glisbro

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:07:31 »

Yeah, I know, but I overspent by nearly $1000 last month and this month is rapidly going downhill, and next month is Christmas - it is getting harder to justify random purchases, as nice as they might seem to me.

Haha, @rowdy, I can't tell if he is trolling you or giving you a chance to make him feel bad about making you buy a set for a board you don't have and increasing your odds of getting one. 

Neither - Glissbro's been here a fair bit longer than me :)  All good.

I'm pretty sick, so that's the excuse I'm going with when I mention this change; the clack is an orangesicle, not hackorange.

Very nice picture of orangisicle  in Daniel's thread here.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:31:48 »

Yeah, I know, but I overspent by nearly $1000 last month and this month is rapidly going downhill, and next month is Christmas - it is getting harder to justify random purchases, as nice as they might seem to me.

Don't think I'd ever seen an Orangesicle before that, DAYUUUUUUMN.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline stancato9

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:33:15 »

Don't think I'd ever seen an Orangesicle before that, DAYUUUUUUMN.

The level of saturation is soo nice on that orangesicle  :eek:
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #45 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:53:52 »
I had an orangesicle once! :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:55:25 »
I had an orangesicle once! :P

I have a HO!

A Toasty HO!

In MX!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:56:38 »
Mmm Mexican HOs

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:57:57 »
Toasty Mexican HOs!!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:59:08 »
How could I miss that? !