Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4250114 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #5300 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 01:44:39 »

Somehow I lost a cap I just had and just took pictures of.  I know I put it in my pocket after I shot it.  I've triple checked everywhere and it straight up disappeared.  ****.

Check your bum?

I checked ****ing everywhere.  It's gone gone.  So pissed since it was the first in a series of trades that I well and truly liked.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #5301 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 01:45:49 »

Somehow I lost a cap I just had and just took pictures of.  I know I put it in my pocket after I shot it.  I've triple checked everywhere and it straight up disappeared.  ****.

Check your bum?

I checked ****ing everywhere.  It's gone gone.  So pissed since it was the first in a series of trades that I well and truly liked.

That's ****ed, sorry man :( expected you to find it by now

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #5302 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 01:46:25 »

Check your bum?

It'll turn up. Perhaps when you least expect it

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5303 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 01:50:54 »
I hope.  I looked outside, in the trash, in drawers, in the couch, under the couch, under every piece of furniture, near my camera, in my room, in the bathroom, in the garage, every room I was in, and on and on.  I didn't even try it out on my board yet.

« Last Edit: Sat, 01 August 2015, 02:03:36 by nubbinator »

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5304 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 03:07:45 »
I hope.  I looked outside, in the trash, in drawers, in the couch, under the couch, under every piece of furniture, near my camera, in my room, in the bathroom, in the garage, every room I was in, and on and on.  I didn't even try it out on my board yet.

Show Image

I imagine it's somewhere obvious and you're just missing it. I hope you find it ;_;

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #5305 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 04:42:07 »

Show Image

did you just try looking at everything that could be a good hiding place? it might just be right under your nose on your desk
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #5306 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 06:06:23 »

Show Image

oh no Nubbz  :eek:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #5307 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 06:12:58 »
I think my Hotkeysproject cap may have been lost in the mail... I'd say that's bothering me a fair bit.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #5308 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 06:36:10 »
I think my Hotkeysproject cap may have been lost in the mail... I'd say that's bothering me a fair bit.
They havn't I only just got mine today so I doubt your have gotten lost plus it could be upto 4 weeks to get them from martin :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #5309 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 06:37:12 »
They havn't I only just got mine today so I doubt your have gotten lost plus it could be upto 4 weeks to get them from martin :x
The issue is I have tracking on mine, and the tracking thinks it was delivered two days ago
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #5310 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 06:45:55 »
The issue is I have tracking on mine, and the tracking thinks it was delivered two days ago
Ahh right have you checked the local post office because I sometimes get things marked as delivered only to get a card a week later saying its waiting at the office? :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #5311 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 06:47:16 »
Ahh right have you checked the local post office because I sometimes get things marked as delivered only to get a card a week later saying its waiting at the office? :x
Thanks for the input, I'll look into it. I was planning on calling them anyway.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #5312 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 07:14:32 »
trenza the usps here in VT is ****ed !!!! I ship things out to the west past first class and it gets there in 2 days. Same people in Cali ship to me priority and it takes a week  :eek: plus you would not believe the faux pas they make on a regular it's infuriating !! Good luck with your cap
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #5313 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 07:15:38 »
trenza the usps here in VT is ****ed !!!! I ship things out to the west past first class and it gets there in 2 days. Same people in Cali ship to me priority and it takes a week  :eek: plus you would not believe the faux pas they make on a regular it's infuriating !! Good luck with your cap
Haha thanks man, good to know
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5314 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 09:40:25 »
Went looking again and found it outside!  I don't know if some animal popped it into plain view, if I just couldn't see if with the flashlight, or what, but it's back!

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #5315 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 09:41:21 »
Went looking again and found it outside!  I don't know if some animal popped it into plain view, if I just couldn't see if with the flashlight, or what, but it's back!
yay!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5316 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 09:41:36 »
Wb brobot
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #5317 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 11:04:34 »
I just watched a jet go down and apparently there was no chute deployed. This is getting me down a bit :( watching a guys last few seconds eh... Poor bastard.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #5318 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 12:20:07 »

I just watched a jet go down and apparently there was no chute deployed. This is getting me down a bit :( watching a guys last few seconds eh... Poor bastard.
live?!
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #5319 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 12:30:58 »

live?!

Yeah it was in the sky above me, just confirmed pilot killed. Was an aerobatics display
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #5320 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 13:12:14 »

live?!

Yeah it was in the sky above me, just confirmed pilot killed. Was an aerobatics display
man thatd shake me up good for a very long time, condolonces to the pilots family
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5321 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 14:48:07 »
My internet is dropping out every 10mins or so for no reason. I can't do anything about it and there is no fault on my line... what the ****

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5322 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 14:50:26 »
Someone backed into my car in the parking lot.  I honked the horn and he kept coming.  So pissed right now.  Now my right passenger door is dented and a little ****ed up.  I am so over idiot on the road.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5323 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 14:58:38 »
Was he on his phone?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #5324 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 15:01:58 »
steams servers are going to **** every other minute
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5325 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 15:06:09 »
Was he on his phone?

Old and apparently deaf since I honked at him several times and held my horn down and he kept on coming.  I'm just pissed because that's probably another deductible I'll be out and/or waiting for some or all of it to come in.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5326 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 15:08:24 »
Why they don't yearly test old people is beyond me. Them and ****ing Honda drivers smfh

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5327 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 15:10:17 »
Why they don't yearly test old people is beyond me. Them and ****ing Honda drivers smfh

He was old and driving a Honda CR-V.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #5328 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 15:12:06 »
Them and ****ing Honda drivers smfh

:'(

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #5329 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 15:12:13 »

He was old and driving a Honda CR-V.

The combo

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5330 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 15:29:50 »
Why they don't yearly test old people is beyond me.

+10000000000000000000000000000000

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5331 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 15:36:04 »

Almost every time I see it proposed there are cries of "age discrimination" and people get all worked up about it.  Since old people have a powerful special interests group and are some of the most entitled people out there, nothing happens. 

Of course, when you take the time to actually look at the numbers, you'd see that older people have the highest accident rate, the highest fatality rate, and the highest rate of accidents per mile driven.

I'm just beyond pissed because this is the second accident (even though it was minor) in less than three months on a car that's barely a year old and none of them were my fault.  Since the deductible applies to each incident and they go into subrogation instead of being paid straight, there is no guarantee I'll get my money back or even get all of it back if I do get money back.  That means I could be out anywhere from a couple of buck to $1000 on stuff that wasn't my fault.  That's money that's paying off my student loans and that's actually letting me have a vacation for once since I haven't had a vacation since I started my job, or since high school for that matter.
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 August 2015, 15:40:08 by nubbinator »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5332 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 15:46:20 »

Almost every time I see it proposed there are cries of "age discrimination" and people get all worked up about it.  Since old people have a powerful special interests group and are some of the most entitled people out there, nothing happens. 

Of course, when you take the time to actually look at the numbers, you'd see that older people have the highest accident rate, the highest fatality rate, and the highest rate of accidents per mile driven.

I'm just beyond pissed because this is the second accident (even though it was minor) in less than three months on a car that's barely a year old and none of them were my fault.  Since the deductible applies to each incident and they go into subrogation instead of being paid straight, there is no guarantee I'll get my money back or even get all of it back if I do get money back.  That means I could be out anywhere from a couple of buck to $1000 on stuff that wasn't my fault.  That's money that's paying off my student loans and that's actually letting me have a vacation for once since I haven't had a vacation since I started my job, or since high school for that matter.

I can't keep count of the number of elderly people I've seen walking down the road with a cane or walking stick, who struggle to tell one coin from another whilst holding them in there hand, get into a car and drive home.

It makes me ****ing rage.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5333 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 16:45:36 »

I can't keep count of the number of elderly people I've seen walking down the road with a cane or walking stick, who struggle to tell one coin from another whilst holding them in there hand, get into a car and drive home.

Let's not even bring up the fact that they drive on the passing lane 10 mph below the ****ing speed limit.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5334 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 16:47:34 »

Let's not even bring up the fact that they drive on the passing lane 10 mph below the ****ing speed limit.

Oh no, the people who piss me the **** off are those ****s who do 40 in a 60 and then carry on doing 40 in a 30... RAGE

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5335 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 17:10:01 »
I would gladly accept more frequent testing, even if I complained about the nuisance.

Personally, I am quite fit and experienced, with excellent eyesight and reflexes, but at approximately my current age, my (just recently deceased) mother-in-law had a debilitating stroke that left most of her right side useless and impaired her decision-making reflexes.

My wife and her family allowed her to drive right up until the end, albeit just "around town" and, miraculously, she only had 2 very minor mishaps in a decade and a half.

Their excuse was "it would be such a blow to her "sense of independence" if we took away her license" but any competent police tester would have said "hell no!" after about 30 seconds in the car with her.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5336 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 17:20:29 »
Their excuse was "it would be such a blow to her "sense of independence" if we took away her license" but any competent police tester would have said "hell no!" after about 30 seconds in the car with her.

What makes that even worse is that most metropolises have dial-a-ride programs for senior citizens that are usually cheaper than owning and maintaining a car.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #5337 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 17:43:52 »
Chomped down on a chicken bone and almost busted my front toof

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #5338 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 18:08:55 »
Chomped down on a chicken bone and almost busted my front toof

Sometimes this happens to me with pork cartilage ..  it seems like you can get through it,  but the inside might be harder than anticipated.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #5339 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 18:10:36 »
I would gladly accept more frequent testing, even if I complained about the nuisance.

Personally, I am quite fit and experienced, with excellent eyesight and reflexes, but at approximately my current age, my (just recently deceased) mother-in-law had a debilitating stroke that left most of her right side useless and impaired her decision-making reflexes.

My wife and her family allowed her to drive right up until the end, albeit just "around town" and, miraculously, she only had 2 very minor mishaps in a decade and a half.

You gotta try a standing station..  and eat less salt.. 

Gotta keep the pressure low..

sitting is like squeezing the bottom of a balloon.. makes the top pressure higher..

Think of your body like a water balloon.. that's what it is ..

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5340 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 19:14:22 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:18:12 by alienman82 »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #5341 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 19:22:03 »
I still never figured out how to play tetris on my techkeys card...
I love Elzy

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #5342 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 07:34:22 »

They put an advertisement on my banana...

Seriously?!
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline eddie

• ¥¥¥¥
« Reply #5343 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 07:46:40 »
been in a dungeon all night... no progress

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #5344 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 12:02:52 »
Show Image

Seriously?!

They'll capitalize on any way to make a buck!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5345 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 12:48:19 »
Show Image

Seriously?!
Minions, subliminally encouraging anarchy.

Well played Chiquita

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #5346 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 13:24:41 »

Show Image

Seriously?!
Minions, subliminally encouraging anarchy.

Well played Chiquita

Lol
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5347 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 13:54:59 »
Just got home, powers out. Looks like a bird picked the wrong place to land.

Edit: powers back on, R.I.P. little bird
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 August 2015, 15:19:39 by SpAmRaY »

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5348 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 14:38:19 »
someone posting a picture of a dead bird is bothering me

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5349 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 14:42:08 »
someone posting a picture of a dead bird is bothering me